Anyone else here feel like they are just gonna fucking lose it any day now? What is a good book for this feeling?

Anyone else here feel like they are just gonna fucking lose it any day now? What is a good book for this feeling?

my diary, I'm an absolute maniac hah

Is this it guys? Are we all slowly going insane? Has it all been a dream? It feels like it sometimes. And one day it'll all be dust.

Weeet de fug ist this threadh
Are you ALLL FUCKING INSANE?!
HUH?!?!?!

I'm NOT

I have the lingering suspicion that not sleeping anywhere near enough during my adolescence has left me with some form of brain disorder

Also the Jews probably gave me diabetes or something but I don't want to get tested because then they have my blood on file

>They have my blood on file
...is it legal on your country for the police to access that information if it wasn't them who got it?
Maybe this only applies to fingerprintsand I'm mixing concepts though

The laws are made to constrict and bind me, not the law makers

If you really think some alphabet soup man in your country or half way around the globe cares what some petty anarchy prevention manual say you are gravely mistaken

no matter what you write, at the end of the day, you're still a dumb frogposter

One of them is a toad actually, from the popular children's book series "Frog and Toad"

American Psycho. Seriously, that's basically the plot.

I have read it. The chapters where Bateman sperg out in public and run around doing autistic shit is literally me

Don't try to prevent it, just let it out. Denying that part of yourself is dishonest and leaving it unexplored gives it power.

Lock yourself in a room and don't leave until you've figured out how to shit on the ceiling.

I have no mouth and must scream.

>he doesn't silently scream at the mirror every time he happens to enter the bathroom or walk past the other mirror

i know it's a book ya dip

>lost all passion
>grades failing
>declining performance at job
>girlfriend broke up after more than three years
>too busy to stop and cry
>haven't even read a single page in a week
send help.

sent, check ur inbox ;)

thanks, appreciate it buddy

Yeah...well... I knew that you knew it was a book. (Phew, almost looked like an idiot then)

just be yourself

Me desu.
I've started a diary, it was banal thoughts at first, get milk bread butter etc, then I wrote about memes, scribing damn what a THICC ass, etc, and our of sheer boredom starting to develop schizophrenia because my plain diary annoyed me.
I NEED a Verlaine for my Rimbaud
So that he gives me a RIMJAUB

Hmm... really gets the neurons firing

You might at some point be able to arrange yourself with the circumstances of your constantly shortening life to a degree that allows you to be happy again
genuinely wish you the best dude

let's meet hunny bun

Get off your ass and pursue struggle.

NOW I'VE LOST IT

B-but I was struggling to pursue instead!

Literally me desu. I spent three hours last night where I could not string together a single coherent sentence, all of my discord friends thought I was on drugs because my comments just made no sense and I couldn't communicate any of my thoughts.

ONE

NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Lol.
Now. In all seriousness, a psychiatrist could -and probably would- diagnose you with a dissociative desorder. I know something about it. There's medication for that, I believe. Unless you have schizofrenia and that lack of coherence in your thoughts is the result of one of its negative symptoms.

A steady job and reaching 25 will cure that mate.

>medication
Why the fuck would you try to actively silence a part of you??? Have you lost your fucking mind, let it all out, control it as needed but no medical Jew

>A part of you
And
>You

Yeah, no. Good try, but none of those things work or are as you are suggesting. You're thinking at common language-level.

>girlfriend broke up after more than three years
>implying you had regular sex for more than three years

didn't felt a shred of empathy for you desu

I got diagnosed with "mixed personality disorder"

Memed from the start, meme'd till I die, 678391815 dead frogposters

Crime et Châtiment

Pretty sure I've got a more mild form of this
How do I determine it? What sort of drugs help?

I'm gonna be cautious and just tell you to go to a psychiatrist if it really bothers you. But a mild form of that thought-incoherence once in a while is completely normal.

I rarely have incoherent thoughts, just an inability to express those thoughts orally, however this applies to most social situations

Ah yes, the corporate daddy jew to give your life and thought structure.

Seriously, nobody deserves the cubicle

Ah. Then you dont have any serious problem here. Just read more often. Worked for me.
Anyways, you have to accept that, depending on the depth of your thoughts, there's a lot of things that just can't be expressed orally in a socially acceptable way (you can't give a 20 minute explanation of a concept to anyone unless you want to bore them to death).

Yeah that sounded a bit autistic but it's true.

I think that's probably the issue...I get really complicated references or concepts that pop into my head which I just don't think are possible to express in an acceptable (interesting/engaging) way although they really tickle me sometimes

Cheers

It could be from an external source tho, I.e heavy metals. That for example you would want silenced.

Happens to me too, mate.
Cheers

Nausea, if it's more of an existential dread you're feeling rather than psychosis.