Intro to Physics

>Intro to Physics
>Intro to Chemistry
>Differential Calculus
>Linear Algebra
>Intro to C programming

Why do autistic University officials think that anyone is going to actually learn the course contents rather than just meta-game tests and assignments for an A? It's so much better to just have 3 courses max but make them rigorous. Then, people actually have time to think about what they are learning about and actually LEARN IT FOR LIFE.

Fucking Boomers and their gay curriculum.

Other urls found in this thread:

bolvan.ph.utexas.edu/~vadim/Classes/2011f/hw01.pdf
math.ucdenver.edu/~jmandel/classes/6131s13/hw1-solution.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shut up brainlet.

Your way of writing is the most obnoxious and infuriating I've come upon so far. Congratulations you absolute fucking waste of space, you've managed to enrage me not by the content of your comment, which is just you being a little bitch boy about a subject you're too much of a brainlet to understand, but by its very form. Please fuck off.

I agree

t. soyboy

>Why do autistic University officials think that anyone is going to actually learn the course contents rather than just meta-game tests and assignments for an A
They dont, unis care about making money or furthering research. Its on each individual to decide if they want to game for max marks and/or learn content.

Universities were designed 1,000 years ago because it was literally the only way for anyone to get an education at the time. Since then we've had the printing press, mass production and telecommunications, and the main application of these things is accelerating the outdated process, creating farms that pump out as many degrees as possible, doesn't even matter what the subject is. The whole thing needs to be revised.

>Intro to Physics
>Intro to Chemistry
>Differential Calculus
>Linear Algebra
>Intro to C programming

that's like year 1 kiddo
good to know for the rest of your major

Yeah Unis don't give a shit about undergraduates since the only reason they offer such courses is to rake in money. Research is where the real shit at.

>>Intro to Physics
easy as fuck
>>Intro to Chemistry
easy as fuck
>>Differential Calculus
easy as fuck
>>Linear Algebra
easy as fuck
>>Intro to C programming
easy as fuck

C programming has to be your favorite course of the bunch though. I love programming...

C is also a great language.

Thank you for your input. Some of us aren't as fucking smart as you.

They're literally the easiest courses in STEM.

Not even the same guy, but that's like saying that learning how to count is the easiest thing in STEM. It's easy now that you have been doing it for decades. Not do much for who is still learning it.

desu if you struggle in any of those classes you don't belong in university

Well it's more about putting in more time to study. Just study and you'll be ok.

>ugh ugh ugh it's too hard
>ugh ugh ugh I don't wanna read this bullshit

Well there's your problem there, fuckface. Bet you ten GBP I have a lower IQ than you.

>I don't wanna read this bullshit

Stop being a fucking child

I don't doubt it. I could easily pass them, but I'm speaking for everyone.

Your way of writing is the most obnoxious and infuriating I've come upon so far. Congratulations you absolute fucking waste of space, you've managed to enrage me not by the content of your comment, which is just you being a little bitch boy about a subject you're too much of a brainlet to understand, but by its very form. Please fuck off.

What exactly do you think you are required to learn? An intro clasa should show you highee level shit, but it still only requires you to understand the most basic methods that require almost no complexity.

Lol holy shit haven't seen so much autism like this in a while. Thanks for the laughs you fucking retards.
t. Biosocialogical PhD student at Harvey Mudd

>LEARN IT FOR LIFE.
You're not learning anything for life, no matter how hard you work on it. Anything you don't use regularly, you will forget.
Uni is giving you a large background so that, when you encounter something, you're not completely lost by the language used and you know where to look for a refresher.

FBFP

Thiiiiiiiiiiissssss.

Eventhough I study psychology, the problem is the same here. So many fucking courses and each course could easily consume all of my time if I were to get an actual understanding in it. Instead I have to juggle all that bullshit and the inevitable result is that everyone just scams and bullshits their way through.

The result? A bunch of people with papers and nothing else, which only waters its importance further down and requires everyone to have a Masters and 50+ years of experience to get a job as a janitor.

And this is only a slight exaggeration.

>European university
>Actually have three rigorous courses per semester
Feels good man.

>>Intro to Physics
>>Intro to Chemistry
>>Differential Calculus
>>Linear Algebra
>>Intro to C programming
Doesn't seem too much. You can all rigorously get through them in one semester.

>Why do autistic University officials think that anyone is going to actually learn the course contents rather than just meta-game tests and assignments for an A?
Because University isn't kindergarten, it is YOUR job to make sure you understand the material.
If YOU cheat yourself through it you are gonna hit a wall at some point in your studies.
Almost all of my classes have voluntary homework and no tests during the semester, the only thing you get is an exam at the end which determines your grade to 100%.
If you can't do that exam you fucked up and it is your fault.

>It's so much better to just have 3 courses max but make them rigorous.
You can have 5 courses and make them all rigorous, you are either too stupid or too lazy if you think otherwise.
Of course this doesn't include bad teaching.

>Then, people actually have time to think about what they are learning about and actually LEARN IT FOR LIFE.
You can do that anyway. It is YOUR job and ONLY YOURS to learn for life.
You aren't a child anymore.

Try spending more than 10min a week studying. These courses are easy so much as you keep up with them.

assblasted as fuck
>>>/reddit/

I can here the REEEing americans already

thats not always the case

also lets not forget forced/compulsary cultural appropriation and similar retardation courses for ALL students that is becoming so popular in western European universities. Eastern Europe is safe (for now)

why do you care so much about others? it's a waste of time and energy.

>so popular
Definitely not in my country
You can feel the SJW influence, but none of it is really mandatory

I am dead serious when I say gaming for max marks is the way to go. Do what you need to do and the details will follow. Did that first year, 4.0. Currently second year, readjusted to pay attention and "learn", already had to withdrawal from 1 class and I'm in a tight position for straight A' s. Consider if lectures are even worth listening to, IMO sometimes not, especially if you already understand. Just learn the formulas and practice a few times via assignments. Sad truth is this is how to be successful in school. Time management is the most important thing, there literally isn't enough time in a week to finish 7+ assignments and still have important down time. Most important things are resource and time management. There are other strategies, but like games, you need to do the meta strategy to be competitive.

Btw I'm an engineeringfag if you can't tell

what di dhe mean by this.

what are you talking about
the best payoff in undergrad if you're in a serious field is not trying to game it, it's actually learning so your profs. get to know you and you can do research asap

The main point I am trying to make is don't bother reading the text book, but just skim the lecture notes. Everything you need is there and you will still learn everything they expect you to. Do the assignment, think about what you are doing, understand it and move on.

Btw my goal isn't research, it is graduating with a good GPA so I can get a real career.

They're easy courses relative to SteM. Maybe they're hard compared to undergrad history or writing courses but that's not saying much. Anyone could get an A with enough effort. For comparison here's the first homework(randomly chosen from google) for quantum field theory and real analysis, which are actually hard classes.
bolvan.ph.utexas.edu/~vadim/Classes/2011f/hw01.pdf
math.ucdenver.edu/~jmandel/classes/6131s13/hw1-solution.pdf
Although here the qft example is much harder than what I'd expect a first homework to be, and the real analysis one is way too easy.

Top schools are run the way you want. Maybe you should have gotten into an Ivy if you wanted a good education.

>Mudd
>PhD
“No”

gpa > learning
we all know this
you can learn shit on the job, you can't unfuck your gpa

You are the most unpleasent human being I've come across. I really want you to die. I really hope so. And I'm never said I was relgious you fucking retard. Kill yoursefl.

It doesn't bother me at all that you pretend to dervive pleasure from my reaction to realizing how detestable a person you are. I would genuinely be much happier if you committed suicide. You fucking braindead reddit-spacing cocksucker. And then put a bullet in your brain.

Fucking kill yourself. I really hope you die. I really do. No kidding.

>tfw rewrite notes Cornell-style and integrate lecture notes and textbook material so it's easier to read when I look back on it and never look at the actual lecture noteset posted by profs
>tfw this requires a really long time and takes up most of actual studying time like doing practice problems and active reviewing but still do it anyways because autism
>worked for 1st year but now I'm getting 60% on genetics and ochem despite putting in just as much effort as a straight A student
Just kill me now, Veeky Forums This whole semester hurted my GPA
What are some effective non-autistic ways to study?