I am going to be a surgeon. Absolutely nothing will stop me

I am going to be a surgeon. Absolutely nothing will stop me.

Nothing.

I also became a surgeon. They said I was crazy, and my experiments were inhuman, but when they got sent to my camps I sure showed them.

Sadly my great country was overtaken by bolshevik jews. I escaped to South America and faked my death I have decided to spend the rest of my days shitposting on Veeky Forums.

k

I have no problem with that man.

Research > Moral

Why would you be anticipating something potentially stopping you in the first place? I'm pretty sure surgery is always in high demand, it's not like anyone's trying to discourage you from becoming a surgeon.

Everyone's trying to discourage me. It's the world vs me, and I'm winning. They don't wan't me to achieve my dreams and conduct my research.

>Everyone's trying to discourage me.
OK, so now it sounds like you're probably not going to become a surgeon on account of you're a paranoid schizophrenic.
>It's the world vs me, and I'm winning.
That's what Charlie Sheen said right before finding out he was HIV+.

Perhaps people are discouraging you because they know you're a brainlet who's going to get someone killed?

I would recommend a meme science. Go gender studies and use it to land a job at subway.

I'm not a paranoid schizophrenic. Even if I was, I still am because I'm about to get accepted to med school. 3.8 GPA.

I will not get anyone killed nor am I a brainlet. Fuck off you stupid cunt.

>I'm not a paranoid schizophrenic.
Then maybe try a little harder not to sound like one. Nobody's conspiring to stop you from becoming a surgeon, surgeons are always heavily in demand.

doesn't want me to succeed.

It's not that I don't want you to succeed, I'm just making fun of the fact that you're a wanna-be surgeon insecure about the fact that he's a brainlet.

I truly think that gender studies and a job at subway is your true calling.

Why do you say I'm a brainlet? You no nothing about me or what I know. You are the cancer of this board.

> doesn't want me to succeed.
He's an anonymous poster on an anime website, this is why you sound like you're mentally ill FYI.

The reason I know you're really insecure about being a brainlet is because you react with extreme hostility whenever I mention it.

> Fuck off you stupid cunt

> You know nothing I know
> You are the cancer of this board

Be a surgeon, be a sturgeon, just take your meds and try to relax. You can be anything in your dreams.

>Research
He would've been fine to me if he was at least doing stuff that would benefit society in the long run, but he was just being a sadistic sociopath as usual.

Read your history books, fellow math brainlet.

>what people mean when they say they want to major in philosophy or mathematics.png

anatomy is so fucking boring

it is like trying to remember every pokemon name + type + location but without it being interesting and cool

>Injects you with Parkinson's

>research

how about you do some first to begin with? he did shit just to show cruelty and his experiments contributed to absolutely nothing in the long run, it has nothing to do with morality. Trying to sew 2 twins together isn't beneficial in research terms.

You have determination at least