I don't read anything that has a score lower than 4.0 on goodreads. What is your cutoff point?

I don't read anything that has a score lower than 4.0 on goodreads. What is your cutoff point?

Congrats, you'll never read anything even mildly controversial or thought provoking and will have your book selection dictated by women in their late teens to early twenties.

you should probably have an opinion on what books you find interesting rather then the youthful hipsters that actually leave reviews for them

I dont like to throw around the word pleb, but there it is.

Those ratings are composed of teenaged girls and post-structuralist nu-males who rate books 1 star when they get triggered. You are the definition of pleb, and if critiquing a novel is to be done by consensus, then you might as well read only the NYT best-seller list.

KYS as they say

thisssssssss u lil FUCK

Lmao you think teen girls are the reason portrait of the artist as a young man has shit reviews HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

You give Goodreads reviews any credence at all? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It is only good for its recommendation engine, list functionality, and book search

Everyone is already calling you a pleb, but this post was so plebby that I feel obligated to also call you a pleb. Pleb.

Who is this fine young lady? I'd like to start sucking her presumably fine toes

But the average rating on goodreads is higher than 4.0.....

Oh user...

I have something to tell you.

What kind of literature would Bailey Jay enjoy?

DSM V

She liked vollmanns spooky last stories and other stories.

I don't think >she would enjoy that very much

any classic literature usually has a sub-4.0 rating because of retards rating it low because they had to read it for school

see moby dick

Everything with an average higher than 3.0 is shallow garbage pandering to the masses.

Yeah and I bet you refuse to listen to any music that's on the radio too, cause if it's not on the radio then it can't be good, right OP?
Retard

Wtf is this guy talking about lmao? I never said I was a hipster kek.

8/10 bait OP

sage

What a fucking retarded thread KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS YS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS YS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS YS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS YS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS YS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS YS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS YS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS YS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS YS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS YS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS YS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS YS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS YS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS YS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS YS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS YS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS

you seem triggered

i want to succ

i dont read.

I don't care about scores. If something sounds interesting to me, I'll read it. One star, five, or anything in-between.