My dad won't pay for higher education if the institution is unisex...

My dad won't pay for higher education if the institution is unisex, what is the absolute best womens uni for studying medicine?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Copenhagen_shootings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_Denmark
cbsnews.com/news/isis-terror-recruiting-europe-belgium-france-denmark-sweden-germany/
jihadwatch.org/2012/08/muslim-eid-riots-in-denmark-shootings-stoning-the-police-60-club-wielding-muslims-attack-hospital
start.umd.edu/pubs/START_AmericanTerrorismDeaths_FactSheet_Oct2015.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice bait.

Which country?

Denmark, but can be anywhere first world, best of the best, we are well off
Why do you think so?

Wellesley

>t. New european

Wellesley College or Smith College. Both are located in Massachusetts. They are top ranking women's colleges. Both offer Biology degrees, Smith also has a Neuroscience major.

You'll have to get a bachelor's degree before entering a medical school in the U.S.

Also, your father is an idiot.

What did you mean by this?
Thanks I'll look into it.
Are there any good options in japan? I'm a bit weaby

>unisex college
Such a thing exists (anymore)?

Do we have such a thing here in Europe?
At least here in Spain, only a few private "primary-middle schools" still do that.

Never heard of such an university.

Unisex means both, so yes. But I know what you mean, and yeah, there are hundreds of womens universities

Just become a Muslim and go to Saudi Arabia. It'll be cheap for you too

Only in UK

Oh, right. Whose idea was it to make "uni" mean "any", damn it?

not the only one either
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Copenhagen_shootings

Lmao, we have one shooting with 2 deaths in the last 32 years from terror. You can hardly judge if you're American.
And we're not arab, we're natives

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_Denmark

Did you read the list? Since the 1985 bombing nothing has happened except that shooting. So 2 deaths in 32 years. All the other incidents are conspiracies that were discovered and didn't happen

cbsnews.com/news/isis-terror-recruiting-europe-belgium-france-denmark-sweden-germany/

>nothing has happened
jihadwatch.org/2012/08/muslim-eid-riots-in-denmark-shootings-stoning-the-police-60-club-wielding-muslims-attack-hospital

your muzzscare won't work.

Keep shooting yourselves in concerts and churches and leave the rest of us alone.

you just have good cops

denmark is full of medieval idiots

>facts are muzzscare

facts, not political commentary
just a list of real incidents

>can't have a single thread without /pol/ shit
He's not forcing me to do anything

>denmark
why dont you just get money from the state and study whatever you want in Denmark. Oh I forgot, you are probably a dirty fucking shitskin since fucking no danish father would care about unisex shit. Hope you get shariah policed by your relatives desu

> woman
> education
> mfw

>no danish father would care about unisex shit

>white trailer trash detected

He'll pay my apartment andbgive me money to live on while SU is pretty shit.

Dræb dig selv

Roligt att du inte ens förnekar att du är en skithud

Jeg er hvid og har ikke en eneste udansk i nær familie. Hvorfor taler du sv*nsk?

ولكن الحفاظ على سترة تحت معطف مخفي

>jeg er hvid
Så du är en amerikan som flyttat till Danmark eller? Bokstavligen ingen jag känner skulle kalla sig själv vit, det är ju topp amerikanskt skit

Jeg er germansk så mange generationer tilbage som jeg ved. Jeg er bogstaveligt talt efterkommer af HVIDeklanens arvslinje. Styr dig selv

pls adopt me

No they have a small country. If you break it down by state in the US chances are you live in a state that has had less terror attacks/shootings than Denmark despite likely having a larger population. People overseas always think America is a shithole with guns, niggers, and mass shootings everywhere. They forget that America is like the majority of the developed free world and most shootings occur in nigger infested areas. Not all, but most.

Name a state with less than 2 deaths over 32 years from terror.

most of them
start.umd.edu/pubs/START_AmericanTerrorismDeaths_FactSheet_Oct2015.pdf

>is not by state
>only twenty years
>waaay higher death per capita despite lower pop density
Hmm

i cant find them by state but you can do some basic arithmetic considering there are 50 states. if you can find going back 30 years feel free to post it.
>waaay higher death per capita
its all from 9/11 and OKC. without that its way lower

>its all from 9/11 and OKC. without that its way lower
and that's only from 2 states. that leaves 48 others to divide the rest among. it will come out less than 2 deaths for many of them

Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, Wyoming, Kentucky. These are just off the top of my head. I may be wrong on a few of them but im pretty sure im not.