You faggots will argue about anything

You faggots will argue about anything

Other urls found in this thread:

googolplexwrittenout.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1 googolplex lions would be more lions than there are particles in the universe.
Since their masses are very compact they would easily attract each other and start forming a very dense lump of lions.
This lump will eventually turn into a black hole billions of times larger than the observable universe.
so who knows what would happen?

>faggots
Why the homophobia?

...hmm. That is a lot of lions.

i mean thats a lot of lions

Would merely delay the inevitable. The lion black hole would eventually evaporate via Hawking radiation.

k.. whats a googooplex

>>faggots
>Why the homophobia?
>>>
> Anonymous 11/25/17(Sat)15:29:04 No.9319975▶
> (OP)
>...hmm. That is a lot of lions.
GET THE FUCK OUT

It's simply a plex, only with a double dose of goo

The heat death is already dead by definition, so the lions win.

goobedygoop

Brainlet question here, is there anything in the universe that we can say is close to a googolplex? Like space or something. Atoms are not the answer obviously.

A piece of paper big enough to write out all the zeros in a googolplex couldn't be stuffed into the known universe.

-Carl Sagan, Cosmos

I think the number of states a cubic meter of space can be in is around 10^80. Still 10^20 times too small but quite a large number anyway

There is something wrong with this. That is only a googol written out not a googolplex.

The number of states in 10 cubic meters?

user your autism is showing. You forgot to check for a scroll bar

He is a brainlet for lacking the basic perception to detect the scroll bar, not an autist.

No check the second line the simplification is wrong.

1 googol = 10^100
1 googolplex = 10^10^100 = 10^ googol

Maybe you should check yourself before you making a statement.

A googolplex is too big to even write to a file on a computer. Go look it up.

10^100=
10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Wow that was hard

It can be easily continued in additional files. Some autist packed it here googolplexwrittenout.com/ in 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 pdf volumes.

black holes are in a state of maximum entropy. Which means a heat death of the universe by definition.

There is no "who would win", because both would mean the same thing.

can't believe no one has said this
since the set xlions is contained within the set universe, universe would win since it already contains the set plus more than the xlions on their own

False! there is not enough matter in the universe to make up 1 googleplex of lions. so they can not all be contained in the universe.

>there is not enough matter in the universe to make up 1 googleplex of lions
perhaps in the observable universe, but in the sum universe it is unknowable
if you dispute this, either way the thought experiment is pointless as it is not possible

are you supposed to not be a faggot after doing this op?

hahaha

but who was hawking radiation

that website generates it each time, it's not stored and if it were it'd be about 2.13 * 10^72 brontobytes (2.13 * 10^90 gigabytes) (i got 2.13 by checking the size of one of the volumes, each one is ~213 kb)

even the web pages are generated per click, they'd have to or else they'd be saving around 1 * 10^90 gigabytes of webpages assuming each page is 1 kb.

no one "packed" it all in there, it's all generated

A google is ten to the hundredth power.
A googolplex is ten to the googleth power.

no radiation if the hole universe collapses

Fuck off, can we as Veeky Forums mark this person as a shit poster? IF you mention or even reference the word faggot, this asshole posts the same dumb sentence, "why the homophobia?"

Why the homophobia?

1 googlolplex lions would weigh more than the universe and so would cause a big crunch.

What does a "heat death" for the universe even mean. The matter isn't going to disappear?

this faggot really needs to be banned asap.

He will be Veeky Forums's meme.

Why the homophobia?

>He will be Veeky Forums's meme.
I'm not a "he".

>Fuck off, can we as Veeky Forums mark this person as a shit poster? IF you mention or even reference the word faggot, this asshole posts the same dumb sentence, "why the homophobia?"
Fuck off, can we as Veeky Forums mark this person as a shit poster? IF you do anything, this asshole posts the same dumb homophobic word, "faggot"

Hey Spider-Man, could you turn off the dark?

"-" means you are, and just a fag that wants to be a girl.
I'm all for that trnas shit, and other genders, and hipster shit...
but to jump all over anyone using words like fag...

youre a fag.

faggot

Why the homophobia?

>but to jump all over anyone using words like fag...
There's nothing scientific or mathematical about homophobia, homophobic slurs don't belong on Veeky Forums or anywhere for that matter.

faggot

literally a bot

Clearly they do. Garbage bait.

there's nothing scientific or mathematical about defending faggots, clearly this sort of behavior doesn't belong on Veeky Forums

>1 googolplex of faggots

vs.

>a homophobe heat death

who would win

>googolplex

pussy shit, googleplexian is where it's at.

literally a bot

there's nothing scientific or mathema- bluh bluh poo poo I kiss wieners for a living poopy shit penis butt fart

that's what you sound like

ok but you're the one who just said that you dumb faggot

>"-" means you are, and just a fag that wants to be a girl.
Not everyone on Veeky Forums is a "he".

post tits then whore

Why the sexism?

i'm sorry i meant no offense, m'lady, now will you please bless us with a picture of your beautiful fat tits?

Why the use of a same phrase over and over again but using minute differences to the phrase?

>Why the use of a same phrase over and over again but using minute differences to the phrase?
Why would the response to homophobia, racism or sexism need to change?

Sometimes silence, is the most powerful "word"

Because the answers to your response has changed, and yet you continue to spout the same bullshit phrase, we give you answers yet you have no other answer than some weak post consisting of: "why the racism?", "why the sexism?", "why the homophobia?".

It's the words left unsaid that comprise the best poetry.

stupid ugly bitch fart

faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot

Powerful poetry.

faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot

faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot

But its true. The gravity of a googleplex of lions would be higher than the Hubble Constant so the universe would contract until it became a singularity.

faggot

faggot
faggot

>Because the answers to your response has changed, and yet you continue to spout the same bullshit phrase, we give you answers yet you have no other answer than some weak post consisting of: "why the racism?", "why the sexism?", "why the homophobia?".
As part of my post-doctoral appointment, my research group and I are doing an investigation on the reasons behind racism, sexism and homophobia of Veeky Forums users. If while asking a homophobe why they are homophobic they proceed to spiral downwards into such banal posts as "post tits whore", there is not much more we can do than proceed to ask about the roots of their sexist behavior.