What is your favorite sauce recipe/combination for a stir fry?

What is your favorite sauce recipe/combination for a stir fry?

I like soy, honey and vinegar as a basic sauce. Sometimes might add some sweet chili sauce as well.

Nobody cares faggot

You just can't contain your autism, can you?
A little rice vinegar, some fish sauce, sweet chili sauce, half a teaspoon of garlic chili paste, water and some soy sauce.

Go back to your containment board faggot

> Using extremely precise measurements
Who is autistic you fucking bellend

>extremely precise measurements

You ain't even trying now son

My favorite is soy/brown sugar/oyster sauce with a bit of curry powder and cayenne added in, gives it a little extra kick of flavor

I read that south east asian cooking has a sauce formula in which you combine and balance sweet, salty, sour, and spicy ingredients. So your recipe would be good because it has sweet (honey), salty (soy), sour (vinegar) and spicy (chili). All 4 aspects are covered. A sauce made of just chili, garlic, ginger and pepper, for example, would not be as good because those are all spicy. One of those is likely to overpower the rest and the sauce is missing a lot of potential other flavours. So you can mix and match ingredients based on which of the four categories they fall into. You could replace the honey with pineapple, or the soy for fish sauce, or the vinegar for lemon juice (which is what I always use).

whoa bro watch your language

soy, rice wine vin, sesame oil, oyster sauce. with meat, garlic/ginger/limeleaf and heaps of veggies.

A recap of OP's past few days:
>wanna cook some stir fry because chingchong
>didn't work the first time
>ask ck because they are clearly informed even though half of them don't realize leaving your steak in the fridge for a few days doesn't give it the same chemical reaction that happens in wine and cheese
>they just told me to fuck off and get a real stove
>fuck these guys
>ok lets get down to business
>oh shit
>oh fuck
>god this tastes awful
>shit
>ok back to ck
GET A REAL STOVE FAGGOT

Offtopic:
How do you decently season a wok if you don't have a big flame like that?

>tfw no huge wok burner

for me, peanut oil, red wine vinegar, gochujang and i usually start with those mixed together and add soy sauce later

>soy

enjoy your estrogen faggot

hoisin sauce
oyster sauce
chilli oil
soy sauce
little bit sugar and vinegar
white wine

Chow mein, or something like this.

I know that feel sad user

I usually make stir fry as quick and easy meal so my sauce follows the same train of thought:
>soy sauce/fish sauce/oyster sauce>
>sriracha
>sweet chili sauce
I get the tang and bit of heat from sriracha, sweetness from chili sauce and the saltiness and umami from the fermented sauces.
And above all it's simple and fast as fuck to make.

>not being high test enough that soy affects you in any way whatsoever.

I'm in the process of trying to get my orange sauce to taste like panda's but frankly I can never get that sweet and sick syrupy flavor.

Anyways, most of my bases are usually start with:
Soy sauce, Garlic, Ginger

from there, i'll just add shit in. Orange marmalade + OJ + brown sugar, lemon juice + bit of coco milk + brown sugar, hoisin + black pepper + some spice, etc. Something I've learned about asian sauces is that you can just dump a bunch of shit into that base and get a pretty good result.

Try replacing brown sugar with white or palm sugar, and adding a bit of maple syrup to the marmalade.

>pic related
plus soy and chili flakes (or fresh chili)

This shit right here is a godsend when it comes to stir frying.
Add in some soy sauce, oyster sauce and rice wine and you've got a good sauce.