How much did you write today Veeky Forums?

How much did you write today Veeky Forums?

Three hours' worth. Gonna do some editing later.

I've been working hard on [Ulysses] all day," said Joyce.

Does that mean that you have written a great deal?" I said.

Two sentences," said Joyce.

I looked sideways but Joyce was not smiling. I thought of [French novelist Gustave] Flaubert. "You've been seeking the mot juste?" I said.

No," said Joyce. "I have the words already. What I am seeking is the perfect order of words in the sentence.”

ur not james joyce faggot

I didn't write at all today. But I'm going to start writing regularly tomorrow. I know I've been saying that for the past four years now but this time I mean it! Promise!

You finally get a gf too, right, user? Fuck off.

I'm aware. It just seemed relevant.

Getting them is the easy part. I've had several already. It's keeping them that's been difficult.

Traps aren't girls, faggot.

If girlfriends are like fish then where is the pond and what is the bait?

>Have a story in me that I've wanted to write for the last 3 years.
>Started it at least 2-3 times, getting only like 20 pages in
>Never finish

Because I'm lazy and have no confidence that I can create anything good.

Read this

>reading anything written by a woman

Cuck.

I take the easy route and approach women that I already know so that I don't have to do a song and dance with a complete stranger.

A couple texts to this black chick I used to go to school with. I'm forcing myself to stab an axe wound in 2017.

That intense judgementality of yourself and others is preventing you from writing anything

all in all around 15,000 words. Wrote a couple of shorts and then put in some more work on my novel.

A few hundred words.

One thousand words. It's just the skeleton of a short story I have in mind. I intend on getting published this year.

Today I wrote nothing.

two words