Couple weeks into calculus 1 now, doing well, already past the chain rule and beyond. Quotient rule was a joke...

Couple weeks into calculus 1 now, doing well, already past the chain rule and beyond. Quotient rule was a joke. Product rule remains my specialty.

I ask my professor his thoughts on quantum mechanics and partial derivatives. He's impressed i know about the subject. We converse after class for some time, sharing mathematical insights; i can keep up. He tells me of great things ahead like series and laplacians. I tell him i already read about series on wikipedia. He is yet again impressed at my enthusiasm. What a joy it is to have your professor visibly brighten when he learns of your talents.

And now I sit here wondering what it must be like to be a brainlet, unable to engage your professor as an intellectual peer.
All of the deep conversations you people must miss out on because you aren't able to overcome the intellectual IQ barrier that stands in the way of your academic success... it's so sad.

My professor and I know each other on first name basis now, but i call him Dr. out of respect.

And yet here you brainlets sit, probably havent even made eye contact with yours out of fear that they will gauge your brainlet IQ levels.
A true shame, but just know it is because i was born special that i am special. I can't help being a genius, nor can my professor.

Two of a kind is two flocks in a bush.

I know it's copy pasta, but I just cringed myself into a black hole.

r/rickandmorty is proof that even if OP is a pasta, there are people alive right now who think just like that.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty

I actually teach Calculus. I've legit had a student exactly like this. I didn't really show him much respect, since, well, why bother? Believe it or not, he was also a Trumptard.

Mmmm delicious. Num num num num

I've always enjoyed this pasta.

You must understand Rick and Morty very well

this is good i saved it

>I didn't really show him much respect, since, well, why bother?
it's hard for pieces of shit to show respect isn't it?

Remind me again what you told your professor when he asked what a real number is?

When you're student #10,000 that as sucked up to me to get a grade and regurgitate stuff you found on wikipedia which you don't understand, there's very little reason to give a fuck about you.

Your way of writing is the most obnoxious and infuriating I've come upon so far. Congratulations you absolute fucking waste of space, you've managed to enrage me not by the content of your comment, which is just you being a little bitch boy about a subject you're too much of a brainlet to understand, but by its very form. Please fuck off.

>Product rule remains my specialty.
*tips fedora*

Tbf, how does one engage in conversation with a professor without giving off the impression that you have a distorted ego like the guy in OP's pasta?

>and regurgitate stuff you found on wikipedia which you don't understand
Unlike the enlightened few such as yourself, who only regurgitate stuff from hard copy books that you don't understand.

>i can keep up
I die a little every time

don't talk to him like you're on the same level. you might be, but you probably aren't.

Basically this, just show respek and make sure you phrase your question as a question.

Some professors are wildly unqualified and really do know less than a halfway competent student. Still they demand to be treated with the respect of a superior. What then?

Well, this only applies to American Students or Students from a first world country majoring in something like Mathematics. All of my courses in Math have been taught my research professors or instructors with PhD's.

Neck yourself.

Had a COLLEGE Calculus teacher thought (probably still thinks) that the indeterminate form [math]1^\infty[/math] had to be 1 xor [math]\infty[/math].
Tried to get him fired but he has tenure.
I honestly think he has no degree in math

Amen.

don't talk to them unless needed. what's the problem?

so /sci is the home of autists after all. so just that you know such behaviour might aomeday backfire so dont start shit for no reason

>COLLEGE
Why did you emphasis "college" like that means the teacher should be a super-genius or something?
>I honestly think he has no degree in math
You don't need a degree in math to teach math. Mind-blowing, I know. You also don't need to speak Korean to teach English in Korea. It's almost like teaching is a different thing from doing.

You are a massive faggot.

But that's false at the college level, dummy.

nice pasta, faggot
only cringey fedora wearing kids could alk to the teacher and actually feel important because of that

you are underage and/or never been to collage, right?

>You don't need a degree in math to teach math
not true in my collage

Dude, do you have some sort of language virus?

This is the second time I've seen you type collage instead of college.

wtf does "two of a kid is tow flocks in a brush" mean. Is this some mega brainlet way of saying birds of a feather...? I bet OP is a manlet.

>collage
nice
>collage

>You don't need a degree in math to teach math.
t. guy who never went to college

College as opposed to a high school calculus teacher.
and pardon me if I think a calculus teacher should know the limit definition of e or [math]e^x[/math]

Sorry I value the quality of education that I payed for and still pay with my tax dollars. Brainlet

was your professors name hiscock by any chance?

Nice to know that you've found someone else who can speak the language you've pursued for so long, but you've spent your whole life learning it and who else will you relate to if that's all you know? Ego is the illusion.

".....Hi..s.co.c..k.." F.un..ny. li.k.e. hi.s. c...ock..

very original and insightful post