Is food the best drug available? I'm 442 lbs and have crippling depression and social anxiety...

Is food the best drug available? I'm 442 lbs and have crippling depression and social anxiety. I have never had a job and I'm 25 years old. Whenever my parents start asking me about work I get minor panic attacks and the only way I get over them is stuffing my face. I love sugary snacks like cake bars,butterfly cakes,mini apple pies and oreos. Eating food is the only time I feel happy and honestly there's nothing that cures my depression more than stuffing my face with a shopping bad full of baked goods and half a gallon of milk. It's the best escapism I have.

What is it about food that makes it so enjoyable? What's your favourite comfort food?

How about taking control of your life so you can stop being a worthless NEET?

>crippling depression and social anxiety
>I never get sun, exercise, healthy food, or social interaction
Hmm, I wonder where a starting place might be...

>Is food the best drug available?
Nah, probably a methamphetamine derivative.

Lifting might be a better drug buddy.

>442 lbs
How does this happen?

Ever heard of a vicious circle?

buy nothing but veggies then when you are hungry you will stuff yourself with veggies

also tell your parents you need mental healthcare and you want to get a job and things but need help

>What is it about food that makes it so enjoyable?

Carbohydrates are processed in a way that squirts something like opiates into your blood, while the insulin response to a massive carb binge is sedative/neuroleptic, like going to sleep. Thus the "Food Coma". This activates the parasympathetic nervous system, which is also active when you're asleep.

Have you ever tried to binge on salt and meat? It doesn't do the same thing, those foods increase your *sympathetic* nervous response, the fight-or-flight anxiety, fear, ambition and rage that squeezes from your adrenal glands and give a rush of potency to your heart. They wake you up, and oppose the parasympathetic response.

Your problem is that you're basically a junkie and slowing down your body into oblivion, while you *should* be a speed freak instead, revving your engines, trying to get things done.

>t. "recovering" actual opiate addict

Have you considered suicide?

get a fucking job, stop being a useless pile of stinky lard and start being a working pile of stinking lard

God damn. Here I thought I was doing bad.

When you feel hungry, your body is burning fat. So retrain your brain, embrace that feeling and turn it into a positive feeling and you will lose weight and join the normal people again. At this point, without enough friends your senpai will need to hire pallbearers.

I'm sorry you had to see this op. Feel free to stuff your face to undo the trauma from reading it

>What's your favourite comfort food?
Vodka.

replace that with a fifth of Bourbon, and yes.

He should start with getting sun, obviously.

Even if you get thin you'll have saggy skin and tits

Bourbon tastes nice (although I don't like it in the morning) but it's sub-optimal for alcoholism due to all the impurities that cause unnecessary hangovers and its lack of versatility.

When it really comes down to it pure ethanol and enough water to make it drinkable is the superior drunkard's choice.

300 pounder here and I saw how it happens recently. My shirt got too short to stay tucked in reliably and rather than think fuck I'm getting too fat I thought fuck I need to get bigger shirts.

Really triggered the `how do people get so fat ' question in my brain so I'm dieting now. Never let fat people tell you it's hard to lose weight because it's actually super fucking easy.

Fellow /alc/ I see. Bourbon is usually a special treat for me, while vodka is what I usually have.

Nice job on the walks user. You've got the right attitude too. I think you're gonna make it.

There is a containment board for pathetic sacks of shit.