Jordan Peterson is going to start a series of videos that do a psychological explanation of the Bible starting in...

Jordan Peterson is going to start a series of videos that do a psychological explanation of the Bible starting in mid-May. I've been looking for a reason to read it and this seems like as good of a reason as any. Which version should I get?

Other urls found in this thread:

oyc.yale.edu/religious-studies/rlst-145
oyc.yale.edu/religious-studies/rlst-152
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

KJ
Peterson is just an autistic old man psychologist and you shouldn't take him too seriously

starting threads about peterson or stirner should be against the rules

What's wrong with Stirner? Are you a reactionary?

Oxford Annotated

oyc.yale.edu/religious-studies/rlst-145
oyc.yale.edu/religious-studies/rlst-152

Peterson lost any sort of intellectual integrity for me with his Pepe the meme frog videos.

Why?

Because he made a Pepe the meme frog video.

Only good videos he's made desu.

Depends what you're reading it for! Hopefully this helps with choosing a translation.

you should read the bible and just not watch the videos

Psychology is a pseudo-science
Literary theory is a pseudo-science

shouldn't you read the quran instead? everyone says it's much better in every way

Ask dr peterson on twitter what version he'll be teaching from

the quran is just instructions from a mentally ill pedophile

ur mums a pseudscience

t. someone who never read the quran

everyone says it's incredibly beautifully written and teaches the reader much better than any other religious books

>psychology is a pseudo-science
What exactly are ALL psychologists attempting to pretend?

This desu. Everyone should read the Quran at least once.

t. ahmed
It's a pile of contradictory garbage

Fuck off with the scientism. Science is not truth.

It's literally the Bible made easy.

the ego is a SPOOK xDDDDD

>What exactly are ALL homeopaths attempting to pretend?

Oh, so your problem is with the practice (and charging money) of psychotherapists then? Not those attempting to understand the general principles behind thought and behaviour.

user, no one is against the principal of making people well again. They're against the pseudo-scientific bullshit of homeopathy.

Not OP but I'm reading that now. I kind of regret not going with the Jewish Study Bible for the OT, and actually the OT course you linked uses it over the Oxford.

>no one is against the principal of making people well again
On Veeky Forums?