Sandwiches are a side

>sandwiches are a side
>sauceless pizza is a side

do Americans really do this?

It's pretty common. Fat asses are everywhere.

>do Americans really do this?
The answer to this question is always yes.

I work at dominos AMA

>in yurop people don't order dominos with breadsticks

Ok cool so classy m8 so fukken cool its just america who is fat oh wait you are fucking stupid

My brother ordered chicken alfredo in a fucking bread bowl from Dominos the last time is visted him. You guys spit in fatass type meals like that right?

People like you are the reason Americans get made fun of, idiot. Keep taking that bait.

It almost never is but in this case, sadly, yes. Its like taco bell. Everything is the same 3 ingrediants. But in this case its all bread. Pizza places really dont have non bread options aside from chicken wings.

MAGA YOU WANT HAMBURGER PIG DISGUSTING AMERICAN COCA COLA DISNEY HOT DOG

Children dont work at dominos. Go be a fucking pathetic teenager somewhere else.

So you just let those fat fucks get away with ordering bread bowls?

I can't stand Domino's cheesy bread, it's like they soak it in cooking oil before they put it in the box

I won ~$200 of gift cards ($10 each) several years ago when they had a contest with a flash game that I found out I could cheat at pretty easily

I tried everything on the menu, several times

I've never eaten there since

Domino's is fucking disgusting

Are any of the sandwiches good? I kind of want to try them but the only thing I get at Domino's is the philly cheese steak pizza.

Different ex-dominos employee

Virtually everything on the menu is pretty fuckin tasty, its just meh-quality ingredients for everything, especially considering its not necessary to wear gloves on the make line. I worked with some extra disgusting fuckos who i would never have paid to handle my food.

The pasta (especially the breadbowls) is pretty fucking dank dude, you just gotta ask for oregano sprinkled on top and get their "carbonara" instead of just alfredo.

Dominoes did some decent work when they revamped their pizza, I actually quite like it from time to time these days. If only they could work their magic on the sandwiches though - tried 2 out of raw curiosity the other day since they were only 6 bucks figuring "shit why not, for that price if they're any good it's a good deal". Honestly some of the worst sandwiches I've ever had in my life. Soggy, greasy as all hell, flavorless, innards looked like puke, even the italian sub was just... I dunno, I've always considered italian sandwiches to be pretty hard to fuck up, its just some meats with the right oils and seasonings, but this was fucking depressing.

Really not great. Would like to see reviewbrah tear it apart desu.

I ate a buffalo chicken sandwich and properly chewed when eating it. So why did I shit it out perfectly intact?

what the fuck is your problem with bread bowls?

How to know you're pissing your life's potential right down the drain: you sit around parroting "Do Americans really do this?" threads. A bot could pass a Turing test better than 99% of you retards.

redundant starches

Carbs with a side of carbs.
And Americans thought we were crazy for doing this?!

This is why arnold moved to america, he couldn't get enough calories during his bulk phases. land of the dank boys.

this never happened

Kek that's actually pretty insightful

I was actually shocked when I first heard about the sandwich thing

I'm not going to fucking spit in their food. Jesus, how old are you?

This, it's so funny to make fun of America, it works about every time

>This

you gotta go back

Old enough to be the moral authority of how much spit fatties deserve to get in their bread bowls.

Stay obsessed

Stay Obese

Stay mad retard

>act like a child

you get them yuros

Nobody orders sides that aren't wings.

How many times have you spat on a customer's pizza?

haha nice you sure showed me!

>using gmail

What's a "side"?

Too young to be employed patently.