My friend bet me that I couldn't eat for the next six months off of just 100 dollars for the entire 6 months...

My friend bet me that I couldn't eat for the next six months off of just 100 dollars for the entire 6 months. I took him up on it. How do I do this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freeganism
youtube.com/watch?v=MJmCUSb-ZVo
youtube.com/watch?v=55xCQjbpvRY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Spend $100 on a fancy meal, then starve

cheat

I hope you didn't bet a lot because you are fucking stupid and you can't accomplish this stupid goal

go to the oriental market and buy rice, go to mexi mart and buy beans, steal seasoning from fast food places or sumfin

Beans, rice, lentils. Physically you will more than survive. Mentally?

Its a very achievable goal user. It will just really really suck achieving it.

soup kitchens
dumpster diving
growing your own food, if possible
begging

oil, salt, sugar, flour, multivitamins

or go dig in the dumpster

This honestly. Dumpster diving near expensive restaurants and large grocery stores when there are blackouts is the best option. Otherwise enjoy eating rice, beans, and vitamins for the next six months. If you live near a farm you can probably steal some fruits.

20 5lb bags of jasmine rice

thats 100 lbs of rice, which is about 1/2 lb of uncooked rice per day.

For 6 months? Even in a 3rd world country motherfuckers are eating on more than 100 dollars for 6 months this is a stupid thing to try to do it's impossible

Buy bulk beans and rice then use free sauce packets and free salt and pepper and sugar packets from fast food places to add flavor. Lots of Taco Bell packets for spice and salsa

1. A 25lb bag of rice is < $8 at Costco buy 6
2. Buy some bulk pinto beans
3. Buy some multivitamins
4. Eat lunch every day at your local Sikh Temple. They provide a free vegetarian lunch to anyone.
5. Find churches that have pot lucks.
6. Be prepared to lose some weight.

buy a couple 50lb bags of all purpose flour for 11$ a pop. That's 1800kcal/day mix it with water and make some shitty bread things

Buy 200 pounds of bananas, eat 1 pound per day

180lb of rice $45
60lb of potatoes $30
However much butter you can get for $25

You won't die at least.

If you get sick of rice, potatoes are also cheap, can be eaten all of the time and sustain you for months.

Just convince another friend or family member to feed you for the next 6 months promising to pay them back when the 6 months is up.

Not very nutritious user

>bananas are 50 cents a pound
I think YOU'RE bananas, user.

I don't think even eating nothing but ramen will get you past 6 months

This is the only reasonable post in the thread.

You shouldn't fuck up your nutrition and happiness for six months over a bet that's probably a menial amount, and if the bet stands, then use a loophole.

100 dollars worth of limes oughta do it.

Go to sams club/Costco
Only eat samples

Soup kitchen food bank

Just withdraw a shitton of money and hide it from your friend.

>friend forgets about it in a week
>you look completely retarded for taking it seriously

do this, but look up the actual complete nutritive content of that specific rice and only buy the supplements you actually require to go along with it. you can the things you need out of a multi vitamin more cheaply on its own.

if you go to mooch off of religious people, i don't care what you believe, do something in return for them.

if you have an airgun or high speed BB gun, you can eat tree rats or squierrels when you get hungry for meat. its' very easy, cut off the head, hands, feet, slit the gut lengthwise, peel skin off from the asshole to the neck, voila, you have a tree rat ready to cook. you can just stick it on a spit over a fire, or water fry it in a skillet, since you can't afford grease or oil.

this is categorically the best way to die with the upper hand on your friend.

Rice, potatoes, and a hunting license

This is really the only option, I'd get some nutrient supliments as well cause 6 months is a long fucking time, get the cheapest of each category naturally
Maybe save few dollars and treat yourself an egg every now and then
Other than that, if you can, go pick berries, mushrooms, go fish etc. to get some variety to your diet, right now is the absolute best time for mushrooms for example and plenty of them dry really well
Oh and dumpster diving

Rember how sick the supersize me guy got, and that was only for 1 month, op you will not make 6 months

actually, ACTUALLY, the most 'cheap per day survive' would be pure raw cane sugar, pure raw whey protein - not 'protein shake mix', but actual whey protein powder that you might be able to get from some sort of ingredient outlet in a city.

with the sugar and the protein, what you do next is learn about the weeds and plants in your area. many of these plants are basically memecore hot-mom superfoods in terms of the vitamin and mineral content, and you really won't need much to avoid scurvy or AIDS.

that show was a fucking hoax

The supersize me guy who ate more fast food than anyone in history except for maybe 3 people got fat? Whaaaaaat?!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freeganism

Ramen, cheap meat and frozen veg. Better idea is to just admit you were wrong and stop limiting yourself.

Ramen

NO IF I LOSE HE GETS TO FUCK MY WIFE

First off. How is he going to track all of this to prove it? Is your friend going to be glued to you for 6 months to check if you go literally anywhere and pick up food? Or go to a relative for food? Or say fuck it and go buy food anyway and hide it? This whole bet sounds more like you just cracked open a silly hypothetical situation to ask for advice.

You lost already, since he did that.

dumpster diving

I hope you bet him more than $1000

Multivitamins and peanut butter. You'll survive but you'll want to die.

an assload of potatoes and say to yourself "I'm gonna science the shit out of this" before every meal

This

Cornbread is good too

Get a hundred, one dollar bills and weave them together into a placemat for your table.
For the next six months, eat as you would normally, but make sure everything is eaten off of those 100 dollars.
Once you've passed the prerequisite period, congratulate yourself on eating for six months off of just 100 dollars for the entire 6 months and collect whatever spoils your wager nets you.

You bet your wife on $100? You just a cuck in denial. He's already fucked her.

If it were me. Box of 22, box of 308 (unless I can use things I currently own), already have the land. Cheap lures maybe bait, crabs and oysters arent hard to come by in the winter at least. Rest on potatoes, beans and spices.

Why not just lay a $100 bill on the table under each plate? It would be much more convenient.

Cheat and buy other shit when he isn't around. How the fuck is he gonna know?

How the fuck is he going to know how much money you spent of food?

Get free breakfast at hotel

Because of OPs wording. It says 100 dollars not $100. This way, OP can say he followed the wager to the letter and the other guy can have no legitimate argument because "BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!!!' isn't one.

Pocket the 100, hit up food banks and churches.

Eat better than wage cucks for free.

good post

Rice and beans is really all you've got and good fucking luck making it six months. You're gonna fucking die.

youtube.com/watch?v=MJmCUSb-ZVo

Move to NY

We all know that op will break down and won't deliver

It's abit early but try hibernate?
Go scrumping ,eat from bins, hunt, forage, steal food, scrounge at friends/family houses, break in to a house and take all food you want

100 dollars for 6 months? Are you absolutely assblasted retarded? Maybe 3 months and even then that would still be difficult for one person, you'd be eating barely enough ramen and potatoes to survive during that time, but not thrive. Good luck feeling insanely hungry for 2 months and then getting cucked and having to pay your friend however much you bet

Actually, never mind. If you rob people or steal your families food, if you have any in the area, you could probably do it.
Besides that though, you're not gonna survive on 15-18 dollars a month.

you have 59 cents a day to live off.

congrats

>a jew
>digging through trash to save some money

checks out.

if you commit suicide you won't need food, there's a thought if you want to earn a 100 dollars.

You can technically do this with rice,beans and possibly flour. But is water and fuel to be used to prepare these things part of the 100 dollar bet? If so, i fear you will have lost the bet

What do you get if you win op?

Get some pointers from this thread and don't spend a dime.
lrn2steal

Buy 100 limes and a few avocados

Buy some ammo and go kill a big deer

Whats in it for you if you win?

Hunting, fishing, stealing, snorting flour, cannibalism are just a part of your options.

move to a shithole and use your valuable ameribucks to achieve your goal

the ladies must really love going on dinner dates with this absolute faggot

Food pantries? Soup kitchens? That stuff is still around.

buy $10 worth of ramen for a week
buy 90$ worth of bitcoin
take your $10000 of profit and go live in a hotel for the next 6 months

Spend 100 bucks on a fishing rod

For 600 calories a day. Aushwitz mode.

youre gonna have to go to soup kitchens, theres no other way. what do you get if you win?

He's so fucking obnoxious.

It's hardly enough for one, let alone 6 months.

You could buy seeds and farm your own shit, but until that stuff grows you'll need to search through garbage for food.

Depends on the rules of the bet.

If it was just straight up "you can't go six months without spending more than $100 on food" then of course there are a lot of loopholes you could use to make that work, as others have mentioned.

If the rules revolved around JUST subsisting off of BOUGHT food, then you're looking at eating roughly $0.55 worth of food a day for the next 182 days. Less than most Ethiopians.

Enjoy, user.

>How do I do this
1). Withdraw $100 bill from bank
2). Place anything you're going to eat on $100 bill
3). Repeat step 2 until 6 months

This is winning bets 101.

I love that channel. the profile pieces he does of the "locals only" type nyc places are all so wholesome and endearing.

youtube.com/watch?v=55xCQjbpvRY

Hope you like ramen

>eating sushi out of the trash

Get a job in the industry and live on shift meals.. I never pay for food.

kek

>180lb of rice $45

$0.25 per pack.
Dozen different flavors.

>hmm I wonder what would happen to my health if I put on a lot of weight really fast
>wow wtf mcdonalds :^)))

Yessssssssssssss. This would actually make sense.

use the hundred to buy a hooker or two and then kys

you gotta do what you gotta do

You need some sort of protein, don't you?

Does your wife know you value her at 100 bucks?

You can't afford protein with OPs budget.

But you cannot exist without protein, retard.
Unless you're suggesting OP should let his muscles atrophy to uselessness, he needs some form of protein.

I'm not disagreeing with you asshole, I'm simply saying he can't afford protein.

What do you think the butter, potatoes, and rice are for?

This isn't /fat/

Bugs, birds, roadkill, cannibalism.

>what are dried beans
>what is poaching squirrel/rabbit