Is something wrong with me or the way I study

I don't fucking get it. I really don't. I try so hard, study for hours and hours, and do every practise possible and yet I always end up losing a mark or two in almost every exam. How am I different than the classes top students? How do they always get full marks and I don't, even when I study hard? Why is it impossible for me to actually feel happy and proud about my score and the time and effort I spent to get it? WTF am I doing wrong?

Youre trying too hard. Just let the monoids flow into you.

The secret is that you should study not just what's included in the syllabus but lots of extra stuff as well.

It's simple. The top students are gifted, i.e. they have high IQ, whereas you have a mediocre IQ.

How do you study? What do you study?

>whereas you have a mediocre IQ.

Fuck man, that was harsh bro.

You're cramming too much information into your head at short spurts. Get into the habit of studying for an hour or two a day at most, even if there's no exam for a few weeks. Slow and steady. It's the only way you'll retain the information you learned.

Maybe it just isn't true? Ever thought that?

False
If he studied enough, it shouldn't really matter.

Spaced retrieval practice

What isn't true?

That they are getting full marks

That whatever you're studying is just other people's bullshit explanations that are considered factual?

Universities stop people from thinking. You are flooded with complex and nonsensical "information" that you don't have time to think about these concepts yourself, you just have to accept it as fact, and if you don't understand it, well you're just not smart enough, when it could be that you just can't swallow and regurgitate the bullshit.

>giving a fuck about your meaningless marks
top kek, you got brainwashed brainlet

You might suffer from a little condition called brainletism

nigga you whine for two or so marks, i study like hell, perform good on class and on labs but when it comes to exams it feels as if the questions are pulled out of the teachers ass, with no connection whatsoever to the subject. I havent passed a single class.
Should i just an hero and be done with it?

Yeah, great advice dude.
Brb, have to study the entirety of human knowledge

lol of course not, Top students aren't always gifted.
They just know what to study and have a simple intuition (which can be learnt, it's not some "naturally gifted" shit)

you're too lazy about it

It's possible to study TOO hard. Your brain will naturally start to filter the information you're trying to cram in as useless noise if you go for hours on end. You want to study just for an hour or two a day. This includes practice. (in the case of math)

Also, make sure you're sleeping well. Most neural connections form while you sleep, so you may study a topic, but not really "get it" until after you've had a good rest.

Holy shit who cares

>t person who got nothing but bs and still got into top uni of country's PhD program

just sleep and meditate on what was learned

all i do

just don't get too anxious about it nigga

this
127 brainlett college dropout here
im now on welfare and going to retard group housing
thanks for calling me autistic world, because now i have a legal excuse to not do anything ever until death

Maybe they are just more passionate than you about studying or about excellence. I'm guessing for you it's more like a chore.

the answer is in the picture, you have too much stress. it might feel like it is your fault but it is not. someone else have been feeding you this poison.

guilt in a young man is an illusion.

Because it's a question of memory recall and retrieval, not just jamming a bunch of information without context into your brain.

Yes, you like yuri on ice

>Trying this hard for top marks
Bruh, why are you putting in this much effort for some numbers that employers ignore beyond "graduated with at least a 3.6 GPA"? The point of studying isn't to get good grades, it's to learn the material. If the latter doesn't earn the former then you're teacher is incompetent.

I've known plenty of people who study religiously, get good grades, and then don't remember anything about a course a year later. Those aren't the people who succeed in a field in the long term. It's the people who retain information and can recall and apply said information effortlessly who succeed. Top marks get you scholarships and anxiety, but that's about it. I've yet to meet a professional who was more impressed by a fresh graduate with a 4.0 than one who could hold an intelligent conversation in the field and can manage to teach them something, no matter how trivial, in the process.

I wish I could give you some better advice but I was one of those freaks who just re read his notes a few times the week before an exam but was still somehow sitting comfortably somewhere in the top of the class. At the very least, it can help tremendously if you're in a field or the course is on a subject matter that you're passionate about.

might try a different field?
you seem like the person that only knows what they learn but can't abstract to different fields. I don't think university is for people like you.
false, higher iq would be the best answer. in uni you are supposed to compette with the best. higher iq=faster / better learning.
maybe you have too many classes. lack the basics. aren't smart enough? if you are at the beginning and allready struggling this much, might want to get out?

because they are brainless sheep who got brainwashed by society thinking anyone gives a fuck about their achievements or education

When you say an hour or two a day, do you mean two hours max per subject? Or two hours of study time in general?

>autistic
>in group housing
have fun kek!

>actually believes kikes are not rigging the system by learning all of the material beforehand in a private school before age 10 to pretend to be smart and steal jobs

Get redpilled, kikes are a blight on society