Be in a dream

>Be in a dream
>Someone gives me a math problem: in the real world Jews always work in prime numbers. Why is this?
>Try to solve it in the dream, but am stumped
>Wake up and realize how absurd this is
Time to quit /pol/

Other urls found in this thread:

kabbalahstudent.com/the-magic-of-137/
youtu.be/HHgxOXEQaFU
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In the natural world, everything is the product of the Jewish work.

Solution is extremely easy. One word. Kabbalah.

kabbalahstudent.com/the-magic-of-137/
youtu.be/HHgxOXEQaFU

So all natural numbers are the product of jews?

>youtu.be/HHgxOXEQaFU [Remove]
I didn't know they allowed Federal Reserve meeting to be recorded.

I don't know how you are allowed to post stuff like this on here. The Jews are victims since forever. It is cruel and anti-semetic. And no Jews do not run the world or Hollywood or anything like that. Get that into your fat head, Nazi.

>Blacks should be killed because they have lower IQ
>Jews have higher IQ than whites
>Whites should live
Make up your mind /pol/

Their argument is that Jews are parasites. It is hard to argue with when you think about how over-represented they are in banking and finance etc.

>They're parasites!
>That's why they're in charge of everything!

The day user woke up and realized HE was the parasite never came.

They are a small percentage of the population that are disproportionately represented in all areas of power, because of nepotism. And yet they force diversity quotas and affirmative action for blacks, hispanics, asians and whites. It is one rule for them and another for the "goyim".

Make up your mind, are you for equality or Jewish supremacy?

We already know the answer, so save your breath.

because the ammount of money they have was always multiplied by themselves

jews never worked, scaming is not working. Also their higher IQ is just a meme, anly because they are richer and get better education. Even niggers could... What defines one person inteligence is the creativity and interest is the cause. Jews are only interested in money, so they are only good at scamming. Whites, on the other hand, invented everything you see in Veeky Forums, including some arab and poo help.

>doesn't understand how free speech works
>thinks posting a dance video and link about the Kabbalah is anti-semetic
are you serious user?

>They are a small percentage of the population that are disproportionately represented
Ashkenazi Jews also have some of the highest IQs in the world, so regardless of the nepotism, it wouldn't be too unexpected for things to end up that way anyway.

>they force diversity quotas and affirmative action
but not enough to dethrone themselves, obviously

Well no one ever said they weren't smart, they just said that they collectively act as a parasite on the host nation and attempt to destroy it from within. They attempt to destroy the culture, religion and genocide the people mainly through demographic pressure. You would want to be fairly smart to achieve all of this and have the host nation go along with its own demise, actively calling for it, as is happening now in the West. Do you think niggers could achieve this? I don't.
Your other points about nepotism and racial double standards are not respectable ways to comport yourself in a civilised society and therefore don't help your position.

Your gut bacteria and cranial fleas outnumber you and your family. That makes you the parasite?

>Your other points about nepotism and racial double standards
What other points? you must be referring to a different user, because the only argument was that IQ alone would likely be enough to explain a large portion of their place in positions of high status, even if you factored out the nepotism.

Nobody's arguing they don't have nepotism going on, but the real question is, would any small closely related group of high IQ individuals *not* consistently favor themselves over others in that same situation? Being "civilized" by not favoring those in your tribe doesn't get you much in the way of evolutionary success if members of your tribe are already regularly in the top percentile of the desired traits anyway.

>because they are richer and get better education
You forgot to say genetics

except there were no experimets done with kids of different races being raised exactly the same way and then testing, so it is impossible to evaluate the genes influence when the circumstances (economic, cultural) are so different.
also, i like how lefties say there is no difference betwen races iq when we are talking about nigs and then claim jews' iq is superior genetically kek.

>except there were no experimets done with kids of different races being raised exactly the same way and then testing, so it is impossible to evaluate the genes influence when the circumstances (economic, cultural) are so different.

Wrong.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

The argument is that Jews shouldn't be allowed to rule over whites because they act in their own self-interest, not what's good for those under them .

>gut bacteria
>parasites

You freely admit that they are both racist (favouring only their own kind) and nepotistic (putting only their people in places of power) in both your posts. If any other racial group acted in this way, time they would be ridiculed and stripped of their power. But Jews get away with it. Another double standard. If you defend this kind of activity then you support racism. If you support racism then I don't see why you would care if people are criticising the unfair actions of an parasitic ethnic minority.

I'm Jewish user. Name one thing that was antisemitic. LOL, schmuck.

Jew detected

>didn't understand argument about IQ
>doesn't understand basic natural selection, and that in-groups nearly always give preferential treatment of each other in the real world
>doesn't understand that everything he's saying is irrelevant to the argument
>is somehow anti-racist, while simultaneously being resentful of jews
>muh """unfair""" actions
good for you goyim.

ThisWe should kill everyone with an IQ below 130.

The problem is that Jews are only one SD above whites in IQ, while whites are literally a hundred times more numerous than Jews. So if you killed all whites with an IQ lower than 130, and killed all Jews with an IQ lower than 130, you'd be left with roughly 30 million whites, and 1-2 million Jews.

This 20-1 distribution isn't at all what you see in academia/law/finance etc, and this isn't even taking into account how Jews aren't even 1SD above whites in all areas, but only in tests based around verbal skills.

I'm not /pol/ and I acknowledge that the situation is slightly different in America (Jews are 2-3% of population instead of 1% etc) but no honest person could possibly deny that the numbers are skewed.

Thoughts?

Well you must be one of the lower IQ Jews, because your reading comp is appalling. I never said you were anti-semitic, I said that you were racist and implied that you are racist against white people, since we are the only group whom it is acceptable to ridicule and force out of power. But you were too dumb to pick up on that.

Also why the fuck do you have your own word for racism. That is another double standard. Fuck you people.

You're a fucking idiot.

>projecting
why are idiots always so predictable?

>visiting /pol/

Because nobody can divide them but themselves. Goyim get divided and conquered.

>doesn't pick up on subtle sarcasm
>has learning difficulties
sorry friend

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law

And none of this proves that Jews don't act like parasites on their host nations. Read the thread!

Maybe you're the one that should learn to read. All that was given, was an alternate explanation for why they behave that way, idiot.

For why they should behave like parasites? Lol.

Call it what you want user, but natural selection gives no shits, and has no mercy. They're winning at life, while you guys are complaining about it like a bunch of whiney liberal cucks. If you guys actually have the comparable brainpower you claim to have, then you should be able to figure out a way to take power for yourselves.

2+2 is 4 - 1 thats 3 quck math