Fast food is bad

>fast food is bad
>frozen dinners are bad
But Military meals are even worse, frozen dinners are better than this stuff and so is fast food, and the people who live on this shit do more than you will ever in your life, so explain please?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3E-bSvr3hN8
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're not always eating MRE's. Also if some brainless 19 year old who thought the marines was a good idea is accomplishing more than you by carring a rifle around some desert shit stain long enough to get PTSD so bad he'll never be happy or relaxed without hard drugs, then you're a lazy cunt and its you to blame, not so much your diet.

>the people who live on this shit do more than you will ever in your life,
um, no they don't. They do basically nothing at all, half a step up from janitors and trashmen

The point is, to be a soldier you need to be in shape and healthy, and they do fine on mostly meals like in the OP

because they are mostly 18-22 and aren't allowed to sit on Veeky Forums all day and are forced to exercise and shit instead

they also march 10 miles a day with 40 lbs of gear

there is a reason MREs are so caloric

Have you ever talked to military people? Most of them are just as dumb as everyone else. People enjoy easy shitty meals. whats your point?

I don't get your fucking point. There's nothing wrong with the shit in the OP. It doesn't taste amazing, but it has what you need to keep going. Plus soldiers don't live off MREs 24/7.

The point is
The most in shape strongest men in our country eat fucking nothing but carbs and sugar

Not only that, but they eat shit that is put out by corporations. It literally disproves all the ideas that one shouldn't eat the food sold at the store if they want to be healthy

Nice hiss.

>The most in shape strongest men in our country
this is an insane way to characterize the military

I think its if you want to be healthy into old age without being forced into hard labor
Any 20 something that does as much menial hard labor as a soldier will look like they are in good shape, it has nothing to do with diet

>military cannon fodder are the healthiest and eat literal pig slop shit

No kidding. Their average age is in the 20's. You could eat anything as long as you staved off vitamin deficiency and still be healthy until you're in your 40's and 50's. Your theory certainly proves you're a sugar/carb cuck, but nothing else, faggot.

Except that literally everyone in the military who has been deployed and had to eat that shit has hemherroids like a mother fucker for the rest of their lives.
No one talks about it, it's an open secret, though. All their assholes are blown out

>The most in shape strongest men
>all the ideas that one shouldn't eat the food sold at the store if they want to be healthy

Since you write like a retard, it's only fair to assume you're retarded. Which actually explains this whole thread, why you're so confused about MRE's and their nutritional effects.

Here's a video you'll like, it's very popular with others who are also intellectually challenged. Be sure to watch it straight away, your carer only lets use the internet for an hour a day.
youtube.com/watch?v=3E-bSvr3hN8

I don't know if you're retarded or just trying to bait but the difference is that these men are forced to exercise and march everyday and need the fuel while the vast majority of civilian Americans are sedentary.

Mil fag here, a bit of this and usually you're too tired and hungry to dislike it. Also whats with all the hate? A lot of just joined because we couldn't afford college and don't want to be in debt or have Daddy pay

Chow hall food is hit or miss. Every once in a while they'll put something in it to make my shit green

I don't hate you guys. I hate that the carrier options are a) get a trade b) go to uni or c) get shipped off to either die or get so mentally fucked up they kill themselves with a small chance this doesn't happen and they actually profit off the endeavor, but lets be realistic you'll probably lose the use of a couple of limbs and never sleep again. Its not like I dislike the people in the military, its that the military fucks up so many people then ponces around like its something regal and honorable, its not, its a shit covered plunger that we shove into a blocked toilet to get rid of turds.

>The most in shape strongest men in our country
Lulz. I ran a 5k charity (suicide prevention) race a Ft. Sam Houston a few years ago and won without even trying. I beat 300 of "America's Best" despite not having run in a month and being hung-over. The modern military is comprised of idiot welfare queens who can't get jobs otherwise. They're not defending our country or making a sacrifice; if I want defense I'll take the safety off my shotgun and your not making a sacrifice if you're getting a paycheck

>They're not always eating MRE's
And sometimes they are. MRE's aren't intended to be used for more than a day or two at a time, but sometimes shit just happens and you have to be away from a FOB for a week and then yeah, that's all you fucking eat. And then shit really does happen.

my man

I can eat MREs for a month and have no ill effects. I've done it before. You know how? I drink a fucking shitload of water. All the constipation stories you hear about MREs are primarily from retards who don't drink enough water despite that lesson being pounded into their stupid fucking heads for three moths in basic.

I personally don't mind them. I wish they came with cigarettes in them like in the old days.

I wish MRE hype would fucking die.
There's nothing special or interesting about that "food." They're emergency rations. It's like getting excited about a box of instant rice and canned tuna.

I dunno that looks NICE to me.

That spaghetti thing is undoubtedly the worst but it's just canned food.

Peanut Buttet is Peanut Butter, tasty as hell.

M&Ms give you a quick boost to your system, excellent before working out. Same for instant soft drink.

The only complaint I'd have is I'd hate to think that's expected to tie over a 220 soldier.

Damn, that MRE looks like it's in exquisite condition. I bet it made a nice hiss when it was peeled open.

>Young, fit men who burn 5000+ calories a day need copious amounts of carbs and can remain "metabolically" healthy despite eating sodium and sugar laden garbage for a few weeks or months in the field

woah buddy better call the Nobel committee with that one

t. fat fuck