Are there any legit, truly good books on female psychology/the female mind and how it works?

Are there any legit, truly good books on female psychology/the female mind and how it works?

What good books on that topic would you suggest?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kFgYcVbAaNs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Start from square fucking one and don't read anything by a male

A lot of female-written women's psychology and theory involves deconstructing patriarchy. A lot of male-written female psychology involves asserting female inferiority. See the connection?
Simone De Beauvior, Audre Lorde, Adrienne Rich, bell hooks are good starters. If you want to go all out, Mary Daly

>women are complex meme
All you need to do is understand the female biological imperative: to produce as many high quality offspring as possible. Once you understand that, you understand everything you need to know about women.

Don't bother, focus on your male mind and you'll never have trouble with women

My guess is that you want to read up on "female psychology" so you can game girls or understand why you're getting rejected. May as well learn smth in the process.

Your best bet is to just go out into the world and get experience. Most writings on women are usually dripping with feminism, which is ultimately a compensatory inferiority complex to men, and will stop at nothing to avoid the truth in favour of comforting li- I mean social theories. Or they're just plain misogyny which is equally useless.

Do you mean misandry, or are you implying other texts are misogynistic?

The rational male.

Read it decide for yourself. Tough pill to Swallow.

If you recognize the existence of "misogynistic" texts on female psychology, why do you view the "feminist" response as unwarranted? It's logically unsound to say "misogyny is bad but feminism is equally bad!" since one is a deconstructive, theoretical response to the other. You don't seem educated on either, though. And if you meant misandry instead you're my intellectual inferior & HAVE to believe me

So tough to jizz all over yourself

>implying women know what they want

Let me guess, you have/want a girlfriend because you dont understand how to be datinf multiple women at once.

>All you need to do is understand the female biological imperative: to produce as many high quality offspring as possible.
>Once you understand that, you understand everything you need to know about women.
there has to be something beyond that.
>only the female biological imperative exists
this isn't r9k, I wish to know more about women and understand how to make it easier to live with them.
>My guess is that you want to read up on "female psychology" so you can game girls or understand why you're getting rejected.
nope, just want to know the reasoning behind many actions of theirs, not just rejection.
what they say that is truthful and what is true about them, how to see past any physical beauty, preferably through conversations.
stuff like that, if it makes any sense.

Geschlecht und Charakter.

Whew lad.
Literally go to Your local community college and take a introduction to economics class. Apply the theories you learn to gender relationships and you just built a foundational sexual marketplace model.

what about lesbian girls?

>bell hooks

lmao

what's so bad or incorrect about it, wise sir?

Go back to /betarequest/, beta

doesn't real :^)

>postmodernism
>intersectionality
>lower case proper names

lel

The Rational Male is really good. It's full of spelling errors and grammatical mistakes but it's exactly as if a pseud jock from high school took you under his wing.

Statistics say that most lesbians aren't gold star, your orientation is a meme

>proceeds to give no decent information

The Woman in Your Life was pretty good, tbph.

>Go back to /betarequest/, beta
>some guy asks for book recommendation on Veeky Forums
>gets told to go away

*understanding the woman in your life

>>only the female biological imperative exists
He didn't even say that, the male biological imperative is to reproduce with as many different mates as possible. It's even "dumber" than females'

Seconding these.

If OP is looking for books on science and stuff, they can also go read Cordelia Fine's "Delusions of Gender" or maybe even Fausto-Sterling's "Sexing the Body" for a better understanding of the methodology and research behind it.

on
women

Madame Bovary
Last chapter of Ulysses
Sylvia Plath
Virginia Woolf
Modern shitty female poets like Mira Gonzalez and crew

Thank me later

I can tell you everything you need to know concisely.

Women are people but they are not men.

Men are evolved for war and hunting. We care about cordination, hierarchy, borders.

Women look for things in a man that make him good at these. They aren't as good at men at assessing the qualities of a man, so they take guidance from social position of a man to approximate his abilities relative to other men.

In a natural world women care about strength, social position, and that their kids will be raised protected fed and taught.

In the modern world of post scarcity, women can rely on the government for all these things so they no longer require them in a man. Instead, as people, they wish only to have fun and hedonistic pursuits and want men that can show them a good time. At a primal instinctive level they still do look for the former set of traits, but they are far less important.

Women have evolved to nuture and resolve disputes, just as men are evolved to start them and fight them.

In all other respects women are just people and the same rules that apply to all people apply to them.

They have small cognitive differences from men, but these are small compared to the wide range found among men, so can be ignored. (Hormonal differences are much larger than cognitive differencea anyhow).

>feminist propaganda
lmao
some real books?

Psychology, being a jewish invention, is the realm of dykes and kikes pushing their respective agendas. Sprinkled through is empirical research on sex differences, but you won't find it unless it's your job and you trawl databases for fun.

Don't exist.

youtube.com/watch?v=kFgYcVbAaNs

Paglia is ruthless

Yeah just read any book on psychology because females are the same as males.

the rational male

fresh perspective from male point of view: casanova autobiography

'female mind': to the lighthouse

A stupid fetish. In the same category as BDSM.

Try Schoppenhauer with On Women

But it's basically this Women are incapable of actual feelings and everything is surrounded around their off spring. They base their entire life around it.

Wow! The modesty on that one...

> 1992 was a wonderful year for me.
> She [Sontag] came out of hiding and Germaine Greer came out of hiding.
> Suddenly people realized just how interesting I am.