Anyone else missing the Veeky Forumsbros

anyone else missing the Veeky Forumsbros

no. you fucking idiot. go the fuck away.

yes
it felt like i had friends. i've been desensitized to the feeling of friendship provided by my usual browsing.
there was an odd, added sense of community. more so than the typical chan community aura.

i finally felt like i was part of the popular gang in high school, but now im all lonely again

> Clicking on fit

No. I visit both boards anyway.

>go to Veeky Forums
>everyone encouraging each other, newfags are welcomed with open arms, everyone provides helpful tips and advice
>"we're all gonna make it" mindset

>go to Veeky Forums
>everyone is just calling each other plebs

They were too good for us anyway.

get out, you fucking whiny plebeian.

i feel worse than i already did now

we're pretty bitter and cynical, they're pretty encouraging and open when they're not bullying manlets

I was too late but it looked like a fun time. Lit needs fit and fit needs lit; we are made for each other

>Veeky Forums
>encouraging
they invented the manlet meme

>makes shitpost thread number X about Mira Gonzales
>wonders why the whole community excoriates him

This. It wasn't until going to Veeky Forums that I began to hate myself for being 5'9". My friends here at Veeky Forums are much more encouraging.

It's just bantz you autists.

not me.

you being called a pleb isn't. you really are a filthy vermin member of the hoi polloi.

>tfw after a terribly unfunny and pointless 24 hours we have to wait a few more days for the faggotry to die down

No, that's just a pleasant lie you tell yourself. It's actual hatred of shorter men.

Veeky Forums spends majority of its time begging ppl to spoonfeed them jokes to get laid on tinder.

no thx

>diametrically opposed philosophies
we're all gonna make it, huh? well here at Veeky Forums, we don't fucking bullshit ourselves with this weakling nonsense. no one here is going to make it. no one here is going to write a single fucking sentence worth reading. ever. we are all in varying stages of acceptance. no one comes here for fucking encouragement, they come to watch their work get torn apart over and over again by merciless critics who can't even write themselves, knowing deep down it's all true.

if Veeky Forums's motto is we're all going to make it,
Veeky Forums's motto is fuck off pleb faggot.

it still exists lads! we're a hidden board

edgy

Meh was fun. But they aren't too open to Strinerposting and Zizekposting than I expected them to

nope i really fucking don't

>goes to Veeky Forums

> 5 threads about lowlifes who somehow only come to Veeky Forums to complain about women???
>Thread about 'hi guys how can i improve my pullups?' which gets 14 responds calling him and eachother fucking faggots

>i-it's just a meme

> 5 threads about lowlifes who somehow only come to Veeky Forums to complain about women???

We get a lot of those threads too, now.

Veeky Forums is being trolled very hard, by posters who want them to feel inferior to "Chad, some ideal man who doesn't really exit. The philosophy they're spreading there is designed to ruin self-esteem. Do not want.

at first it seems like that and it used to be like that but the board went to shit sadly. incel/sluthate/lookism faggots have all day rotting at home so they fuck up the board constantly

No.

Buncha procapitalist cucks.

>implying manlets weren't a meme already

fp;bp

>being a filthy fucking commie

>>diametrically opposed philosophies

It's not, it's self-improvement of both the mind and the body

Veeky Forums here. The whole manlet thing is just a satirical meme.

t. manlet

holy fuck you're butthurt

On the surface:
>hey guys how i can get fuck stacy??
>muh deadlift and benching
>C'MON BRO PUSH IT

In reality:
>fapping to boy locker room fantasies
>my haircut looks bad plz give tips
>fat manlets shaming fat manlets

/fitlit/ is basically Mishima. Your life is then so complete you have to die.

Veeky Forums is still Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums here
You realise that it's all manlets shitposting in the manlet BTFO threads right?

We don't aim for self improvement. We wallow in our misery and look for ways to channel it into art. If you must understand the Veeky Forums mentality read the essay to stay alive by Michel houllebecq