Math professor here

Math professor here.

I've noticed about 90% of my cheaters are asains and about 40% of my asains cheat.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.pss.sagepub.com/content/23/2/187
onlinecourses.science.psu.edu/stat500/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

don't be racist

How is it racists? I'm merely reporting my results.

Are statistics racists?

>asains
>racists

lol don't tell anyone tho

honestly the only people who are consistently good academics are white males and Jewish males

My direct report told me to stop reporting cheaters if they are non-white

Historian here. I've noticed that Amerindians had a higher development rate compared to europeans. In other words they had more civilization potential than europeans.

The natives didn't even have the wheel by the time we showed up

How do you know they're cheating and why haven't you written them up?

Because I see them cheat while writing their test. They try and sneak in their own formula sheets.

I report them everytime it happens but now the suits upstairs are frowning upon on it since almost everyone im reporting is asian

Yeah, noticed the same thing. Huge lecture hall used for Engineering exams, couple hundred students. EVERY exam at the end proctors would call for everyone to bring papers down to hand in. During the 2 or 3 minutes of everyone getting up and moving down to hand them in, a group of 3 or 4 Asian students would rapidly talk to each other (Chinese?) and make changes in their papers... proctors all at front of hall collecting papers.. EVERY FUCKING TIME

he is probably the cuck who made the thanksgiving bullshit video caliming europeans had nothing and indians waz kangz n sheit

>be raised in 3rd world country where 'success' is synonymous with 'luck' (you make your own)
>people say paper with word 'math degree' on it entitles you to shiny paper!
>Maths professors utilizes a statistical inference to imply that culture is somehow 'morally deficient' when instead they are just focused on the goal of life which is 'supporting the culture kind enough to raise you and trust you to continue being glorious'.

We did, it just wasn't fashionable or useful. I know this is troll levels of stupidity, but either way, think about it carefully user. Wheels would not have been a thing in the Old World if oxen, horses, and other beasts of burden didn't exist. On some occasions people pulled vehicles with wheels on them, but those were too rare to have caused the usage of wheels that can be noted today

is tha administration of your collage jewish?
why dont you make some parts of the exam dissapear and give them the marks they deserve?

yeah, no shit

Assuming OP is referring to mainlander Chinese:

1) They were probably imported on scholarships (which they cheated to get)
2) If they're reported as cheaters/underperforming/etc. they'll whine to their embassy
3) Embassy puts pressure on government to stop the "unfair treatment" and "save face" for the students in question
4) Authorities lean on OP and his bosses to lay off

t. Guy who has seen so-called PRC "scholars" openly copying each other's work during tests in front of the lecturers

do you notice a difference between American born and Foreign born?

Yep, those teepees really do rival the Sistine Chapel.

Of course they would exist, you were just too dumb to invent it or domesticate the animals you had.

>professor here
>asains cheat
>asains
Why do /pol/tards even try?

is this autistic talk for "cheating is justified if it allows you to succeed"

>we did

No you didn't you stupid savage

OP here

This

t. 89IQ dumbfuck

also a 'professor' frog posting

If he's on Veeky Forums already what images he posts don't make a difference.

English is my third language

Math is my first :^)

>/pol/tards pretend to have a "discussion" avout "asains," completely oblivious to how imbecilic they look to everyone on Veeky Forums with an IQ over 90.

>I'm a teacher
>I teach ah-saiyns.
>They're all from different countries in the continent of ah-sai
Yep. Story checks out.

>avout
Wow look at this retard

Yeh, suuuuure it is, Tardboy.
You have to go back to /pol/

I don't get the people going hurr=durr racists

Lets pretend this is true

Is it racists to report on fact X if X is controversial?

Are feelings more important than facts?

I see this in everyone of my exams.

Everytime we report it shit all happens.

Not OP but what world are you living in that you think there are no prejudiced college professors?

In a country without white people like the USA it is.

>lets pretend this is true

It's just a /pol/ guy making shit up though, it's not remotely true, so this thread is basically over.

>hurr-durr I'm not a /pol/tard, honest
lmao

But it is true

I see this shit happen in all my exams

How to fix cheating: Make the test so hard cheating becomes outright impractical

That's all of it really. If the cheating is that they google it, they won't be able to google it. If the cheating is that one of them does it and then the other copy it then make the test a single problem that takes the entire time and then the other ones won't even be able to copy because the guy will barely finish in time.

I mean, if people can cheat in your class that just means you are a bad teacher. As always, blame the game, not the player. We can talk about morality all day but most people follow the path of least resistance. If your class is easier to pass by cheating than by learning then people will cheat. End of story.

>shield me from reality!!!

this, the racist gweilo is just making stuff up, it's just a cultural difference when me and wu long are staring intently at each other's tests the entire time

The universe is a cube, I'm a nobel prize and fields medal winner.

Let us begin talking about the finite cubical universe because I'm totally legit not a fraud

Could you use that argument to say if a race of sociopathic shapeshifters existed and they wanted to enslave the planet that would be justified since thats easier than learning to coexists with non-sociopaths?

The best part is that when /pol/tards try to pretend to be intelligent and educated, it just makes them look dumber and funnier. Always good for a laugh anyway.

Extremely unlikely claims are now the same as occurrences that have already been reported on in the news?

/pol/ has the highest IQ, there's a graph someone made to unequivocally prove it

>It's hard to coexist with humans therefore we should enslave their planet.

Hmm... no, I don't quite think so. Why would you assume that it is easier to enslave us than to simply do diplomacy with us? Are you retarded?

Also... are you talking about jews?

Where's your data, this is Veeky Forums, you can't just make up stuff like you can in /pol/ and have us immediately believe you.

Why the butthurt?

I myself can confirm that I have seen far more asians cheat than whites cheating.

I'm not saying asians are more likely to cheat or that asians should be invigilated harder.

But I can confirm I have seen more asians cheating than I have seen whites cheating.

Is reporting on data racists now?

No, I just found that graph. It says the opposite.

Rightwingers and racists have significantly lower intelligence than the general population. Would you like to see some real informatiin from reliable sources on the subject?

Like what if a group of reptiles wanted to be able to freely and openly be able to sadisticly rape and torture adults and children.

Surely in that case enslavement and social engineering is easier than coexistance

>everything that gets talked about on science must have peer reviewed citations, even personal experiences

Are you aware that white peoples are the least racist ones?

Then, similar to the problem OP has, it is our responsibility to make it really hard for them to conquer us. There is a reason militaries exist. If the US did not have a military then 50 nukes would fall upon them immediately because everyone hates that disgusting country of white people.

>reporting on data
what data

see this is the problem that gets these threads sage'd and laughed out of Veeky Forums, there is no data.

rightwingers are only less intelligent since they include rednecks

The US isn't white anymore.

One white person is one too many.

>he doesn't realize the sadistic pedos run the military

edgy

Here's a nice study from a scientific journal:

"Lower Cognitive Ability Predicts Greater Prejudice Through Right-Wing Ideology and Low Intergroup Contact"
m.pss.sagepub.com/content/23/2/187

a personal experience is called an anecdote

>asians never cheat since anecdotes can't be proven

Are you saying we should be racist towards non-whites since they are more prejudiced than we are?

Dumb kids grow up to be right wing racists. Read the research.

But most black people voted Hillary.

Er, you must be replying to some other message.

What I'm saying is that rightwingers and racists (e.g. /pol/tards) are overwhelmingly stupid and uneducated. Tons of good studies support it.

You think prejudice doesn't exist in non-white populations? Whites are the most tolerant and progressive ones after all. Can you connect the dots?

Proving once again that /pol/tards are dumber than black people

Black people are just as intelligent as whites and asians you fucking /pol/tard

No, Tardo... *Intelligent* people of any color are less bigoted than *dumb* people (like you) of any color.

>never make a statement unless it's backed by publicly available data
is this what autism looks like?

>anecdotes can't be proven

What does 'proof' have to do with anecdotes? I suggest you take a Stats class onlinecourses.science.psu.edu/stat500/ to see why your statement makes no sense

So what about the larger percentage of prejudiced people among non-whites? If non-whites have higher percentages of these dumb people, doesn't that make you racist for pointing it out?

You mean never believe sweeping generalizations and phony stats by racists LARPing as """professors""" on Veeky Forums right?

A professor making observations about the students he interacts with is a "sweeping generalization"?

Tip: not a real professor

Welcome to Veeky Forums, I'm the President of Malaysia. I'm also the first astronaut, and I invented the question mark.

Well, Asians and Ashkenazi Jews are more intelligent than whites. And liberals are more intelligent and educated than rightwingers. I'm not sure about statistics on blacks. Got any?

Can you answer the question without repeating what you already said?

Take a look at the statistics you found the first differences you mentioned in your post, you must have overlooked the black column.

>Im a college professor
>Im X who did Y and invented Z even tho Z was invented thousands of years ago, and the real Y never had the job title of X

Completely the same thing.

How do you explain the numerous math professors who are on record on radio talkshows and other news journalism that have reported they witness far more asians cheating than they witness whites cheating?

What? You seem to be confusing different posters as the same person. Also, your first sentence is gibberish.

It's hard to communicate when you misunderstand so much of what I say. You are supposed to take a look at the studies where you found the differences between whites, jews and asians. In one of them you are sure to find data on blacks.

...he said, presenting no evidence of any kind, except a vague reference to talk radio.

I'm a mathematics professor.

I have noticed many whites cheating. I have confirmed this as 80% but of course I can't tell you anything about the sampling distribution or the hypothesis testing because I completely made this up and am not actually a professor, I'm just some retard shitposting.

Is hard to understand the reasoning of a very stupid person, desu.

Now you only need to find someone who gets as agitated about your shitpost as you got about the OP, then you aren't the most pathetic person in the thread anymore.

So did you look at the studies you referred to? Can you link them for the rest of us?

You're the same guy who posted this thread obviously. Tell us, Doctor, what summary measures did you use to describe different data sets of all the students you measured for cheating? Also can you post that anonymized scrubbed data here so we may verify the findings in Matlab.

Here's a better question for this thread:

Why, despite the fact that they are always exposed and ridiculed, do /pol/tards continue to make completely transparent and absurd propaganda threads on other boards?

Except multiple people can't confirm similar results as you.

No, I'm a mere BSc and not involved in any teaching or academia at all for some years now.

>confusing is/ought
people will cheat if you make the test easy enough to allow for cheating
that doesn't make it right, it says nothing at all about what's morally right

There was a guy cheating in my dynamics class and I reported his ass. We can’t have cheaters building bridges and shit

ITT: A triggered chink/sjw is successfully baiting people

The thought is frightening but people without real knowledge or skills don't get (or keep for long) those jobs fortunately.