I make 75k a year and all I do is teach 2-3 math classes a semester at some community college

I make 75k a year and all I do is teach 2-3 math classes a semester at some community college.

Ask me anything

I want to be a lazy STEM like you. How to go about teaching easy remedial math courses for 70-75k a year?

why pic related?

Also what level of math do they really teach in community colleges?

Don't know about his college system, but my community college teaches GRE math and other remedial courses, as well as precalc, calc 1-3, and differential equations.
t. worked as a math tutor for a CC a while back, wanted to kill myself. Niggers are as dumb as rocks.

>GRE
GED* sorry, studying for the GRE right now it's all I can think about.

Which state/country?

How do you get away with presumably being full time and only teaching 2-3 classes? When I worked part-time as an adjunct, I always had at least 3.

Depends on the school

My school offers (this isn't including all the high school equivalent courses we have)
ie these are all of are university transferable courses

-Precalc
-Calc
-Calc II
-Multivariable calc
-Elementary Differential equations
-Linear Algebra
-Discrete math
-Finite math (watered down discrete math for the socialscience/business/bio students)
-Probability and Statistics I
-Probability and Statistics II
-Applied Statistics
-Elementary Statistics

We did have complex algebra and one or two second year analysis courses but the attendance of those were two low so we had to stop offering it.

>Masters in math
>Apply to every community college in your country
>collect cashmoney teaching kids first/second year math

>Ask me anything
were you born in the land of the burgers, or did you move there?

from a scale of 1 to 10, how easy is it to get in a PhD that pays enough to cover your expenses (for foreigners that don't qualify for scholarships)?

I was born in leaf land. That 75k is really just 60k leafs

I don't have a PHD just a BSC and MSC in math

fake news

Seems like that line of work has few options for long-term employment and is always in line to get chopped up.

>That 75k is really just 60k leafs
Pretty sure that's the opposite of the current exchange rate. The leaf is worth far less than a burger bill at the moment

I think that is how he meant it, but said leaf instead of dollar.
>inb4 dmg control

What if you had a BA and MA in philosophy? Do you think you would still be making 75k/year?

Any interesting patterns you notice in students? Have you recognized any immediate clear indicators of how well a student will thrive? Are you able to take a look around the room and pick out which students are likely to fail?

What cause you to give up on your dreams?

If I have a black its only 1 maybe 2. They almost always fail.

If I have a group of Asians I will most likely catch atleast 2 of them cheating on a test.

White girls suck at math.

I've had a few gay guys in my class and they all got A+

Do you masturbate?

don't know why you would claim this. sounds about right for U.S.

What do you think the average person with an MA in philosophy makes?

I remember being 14.

>intentionally didn't include if it was USD or not

who gives a shit about your fucking yen, you weab. that's only like $672

Are you a furfag?

Why aren't you making 300k?