If you had an unlimited budget and could open whatever restaurant wherever you want

If you had an unlimited budget and could open whatever restaurant wherever you want
what would you open and where

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gO9PwbtlOIU
bbc.co.uk/food/seasons
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Free food guving restaraunt in Africa

A business that deals primarily in cash so I can launder the funds to myself.

Me? I'd serve crab legs.

I would open up a McDonalds restaurant that only sold McChickens. BUT they would all be $1 each. I think people would enjoy that.

Ice Cream parlor in a small mountain town.
Not having to worry about money I would aim for maximum comfy.

A restaurant that always Incorporated some type of animal dick as the main protien, to cater to op

Probably somewhere on a Scottish island. 10 course tasting menus from local produce, modern stylisms informed by classic french/Scottish cuisine
One day...

I would run a restaurant/bakery centered around chocolate in all of it's various forms: cakes, brownies, cookies, truffles/candies, drinks, and a savory menu as well (think chili, dishes with Mole sauce, and soups/pasta with cacao butter used in the base).

Unlimited budget? In that case restaurant at the bottom of the sea.

There's already too many places like that here user go find a different country

I would open the Shit Ass Pet Fuckers of the restaurant world. A place called Waffle Cones Don't Cost Extra. But once you get to the register waffle cones do cost $2.29 extra and they're the only option.

I would open Shitass Petfuckers, but as a restaurant.

youtu.be/gO9PwbtlOIU

That louis ck mind

Waste

a 24/7 private mc donalds inside my house

I'd open a chain in the most progressive cities around.
And charge hipsters and their ilk %50 more.
I would pump a ton of money into a really aggressive ad campaign so there is literally no way to avoid the offensive politically incorrect as fuck commercials.
And if you open carry your next meal is free if you punch a sjw in front of the restaurant you even get your picture taken and put on a wall.
Also we will only serve endangered animals, and you get to kill it first.

ANDOUILLETTE
Just andouillette seriously grilled, bbqed, with mustard sauce, marchand de vin...

You're doing God's work my friend

And it will be named : "Edgelord's"

No.
"Faggots"

Virgins Delights, only single tables

I would open a bar on a masted schooner and sail to different locations around Bimini depending on before or after Carnival. The ship/club would be called the Wandering Star. Seafood caught fresh daily. Over 20 brands of rum in stock, even Cuban selection. There would be a working pirate cannon to shoot on special occasions. Liquor would be delivered via private helicopter. The bartender would be a cigar smoking orangutan named Verletzt. Saturday nights are bunny girl nights; $50 cover charge to keep out the riffraff.

Open an extremely expensive three star restaurant in darfur

Probably a place downtown serving mainly ricebowls. All kinds of rice: black, red, golden, sticky, mountain, wild, jasmine, basmati, etc.
Variety of cuisines and toppings, from risotto to dons, to West African peanut stew bowls to Thai curries.
Menu with a few fixed dishes and the rest regularly changing partly seasonal.
Rice based/flour desserts.

Would probably be solvent with the help of hipster takeouts.

I'd open an exquisite restaurant in a pristine location within the English countryside.

The food would be locally produced meats and vegetables. The drink, ales, ciders and beers from local breweries.

The gimmick would be exotic meats. Locally hunted game would be the core of the menu (pheasant, rabbit, grouse, deer etc.) combined with imported exotic meat such as buffalo, crocodile, elk, boar and ostrich.

It would have colonial undertones and a strong English rural aesthetic.

for some reason I read that as pirate helicopter, still an awesome idea tho

no point in having a core menu of seasonal game, you'd only be in business a few months each year.

I'd open up a restaurant that served skyline chili and name it skyline chili

I'd serve omlet and omelet like at Trump tower

Did you miss the part where he mentioned imported exotic meat?

Also, he never mentioned anything about "seasonal". He just said "game". Thus game can be preserved (frozen, smoked, cured, etc.) in order to allow it to be served out of season.

Maid cafe/cyber cafe combo to take all the highly paid tech-employed kissless virgin's money.

yuge palatial restaurant that serves luxury buffet

This legit sounds like a fundable idea, and the desserts, rice pudding, kheer, mochi, sticky rice with mango, unf

>luxury
>buffet

I'd have a place with private booths
Fucking hate the open layouts all restaurants have now

Robbed and pillaged within a week. Good job.

No reason you can't serve game out of season if preserved properly.

bbc.co.uk/food/seasons
Seems like there's game for every season

Africa has the largest growing population of any place on earth. That's why they're always hungry, because they breed beyond their capacity to provide. Giving them free food only makes them able to breed even more, while becoming even more dependent on us giving it.

Drop the feefees and let nature take it's course, hard as it may be, because you'll only make it worse, like decades of our "altruistic" interference has already done.

I'd probably open a finger-food taco joint on the Ivory Coast of Africa, just because I've always wanted to vacation there.

A Large hunting resort on a secluded mountainside in Canada, or maybe USA. Wild game would be on the menu, freshly shot by either employees, or visitors. I'd also serve fresh river/lake fish, and have a large garden employees maintain (including an indoor greenhouse).
I'd have a bunch of huge stone fireplaces throughout that people could sit near and read or drink booze/smoke cigars, etc.
Many people would come for a relaxing stay in on of my rooms, but the main attraction would be the food. I'd send several people around (all with different taste preferences) to other high end restaurants, and when they report back that a place is top notch, id offer the key members of their staff double pay to work for me instead.
Some highlights would be, breakfast delivered to your room, or served in an outdoor, open air, but heated patio (in winter).
Daily fishing, hiking, shooting, hunting activities.
Small theatre, playing old movies.
Boats, snowmobiles,snow shoes, and ATV's for guest use, no extra charge.
"spotlight" dinner evenings, for example, curry on a wednesday, eastern european on a thursday, etc.
All in addition to the large regular menu, which changes sometimes, but maintains the crowd favorites.

>thatsracist!.gif

There's a restaurant near me inside giant greenhouses and it's like filled with tropical plants and water features and I live in the Northern Mountains of England so it's pretty unique