/NWO/ - No Whites Order?

Scientifically, what are the odds of a world wide jewish plot to take over/destroy the white race?

fuck off back to

Why do you feel threatened by these questions, user? Somebody has to ask them.

You guys always dodge all of the facts: Races having different IQ's, the jewish conspiracy, the holocaust, etc.

Thats why you will condemn me while accepting the garbage the liberal media wants you to eat.

jews and Asians have higher iqs than whites

fuck off back to

Board filled with libcucks and cowards.

Sad to see a """"science""" board admit some facts but reject others in order to support a narrative.

No one is dodging facts retard, people just don't care about your /pol/itics. Are there genetically based intelligence differences between races, maybe, maybe not, but the only people interested in an answer one way or the other are neck deep in the giant circlejerk that is politics and ideology and all that shit. There are enough retards on Veeky Forums as it is if you are going to talk about shit that is political go to fucking

100%

You sound young, arrogant and stupid.

Out of my board if you aint going to discuss actual science.

Posting bait with the word "scientific" beside it isn't science related user

What """"facts"""" are you talking about?

Fuck it before it gets deleted. Why do /pol/tards support a man who is single handedly responsible for Europe being the way it is? Also if jews were slave masters during slavery then why do African Americans today not have Jewish blood in them?

*support a man singlehandedly responsible for ruining Europe and killing their own citizens, not just Jews
Meant to say this

100%

come on now, europe is like this today because he lost, he had all he needed to win, but instead of playing it safe he went full retard with basically all his decisions
I'd argue that /pol/ supports him because he was the guy who had the dream in the first place and started to put things in motion

Hey OP, enjoy your ban.

Brainlets on Veeky Forums think that """x""" is real

why is this on Veeky Forums?

200% desu

Didn’t know Korra was a blonde white lady who followed Amon....