"dude I make the best eggs"

>"dude I make the best eggs"
>cooks the yolk

Lets not pretend a 3 year old couldn't do the same thing as you.

there's nothing wrong with cooking the yolk if you intended to cook the yolk.

If you claim to make the best eggs it is

Making the best of something doesn't automatically imply it has to involve skill.

>best eggs
>anything but scrambies

top kek

If that were true then any retard could make the best "thing" so the baseline is equal. Think about what you just said.

>If that were true then any retard could make the best "thing"
Sure, any retard could make the "best" thing once by sheer luck. What's important is consistency.

My post scenario implied consistency

hardboiled are great too

Best tier:
All cooked eggs

Worst tier:
People who complain about eggs

Holy shit what are you adding to this discussion you contrarian

Let's not pretend we're cavemen and can't use heat to cook things.

its not like cooking eggs to any doneness is significantly harder

Runny eggs give me diarrhea

>not cheesy eggs
its like you never had a girlfriend

Those poached eggs are a little undercooked. The white isn't set.

Try this, no need to thank me.

Hard boil 2 eggs
Put them in a cup
Put a little knob of butter in the cup
Sprinkle with salt and pepper
Chop it up roughly with a fork
Eat with toast

>"it doesn't automatically imply skill" means "it never requires skill!!"
>Think about what you just said.
I only have to think about how I possibly can get you to understand (as in not massively misinterpret) the age old fact that sometimes the simple way is the best way. And you got me, as I honestly don't know how to explain it any simpler.

What discussion? whether a yolk should be cooked or not? Deep philosophical material right there. I'm really sorry I interrupted it.

>you
Easy on the assumptions, mr anger. I didn't write .

>he thinks the best way to cook an egg is to mess up cooking it resulting in a lesser quality and overcooked egg

I bet you think an overdone steak is also the best way to cook a steak because it doesnt take any skill. Rare or kys nigger

>wizard
boiled
>virgin
fried
>chad
scrambled

>chad king
Poached over toast
>chad emperor
Benedict

>wraith
Egg salad
>demiurge
A raw fucking egg with the shell

> hey dude i make the best asian/europeans eggs, the special ingredient is salmonella. Enjoy

Anyone else make eggs with a sandwich maker? Fucking amazing. The eggs fit perfectly in the triangle cutouts. I can cook four at a time or cook two on one side make egg and cheese sandwiches with the other side.

>Pan nice and hot.
>Egg.
>Water.
>Lid.
>Ta fucking da.

American eggs are guilty until proven innocent cause you have trash regulations

European eggs are innocent until proven guilty cause there is a fuckton regulations

>pah wraith
raw eggs, yamok sauce, splash of Bajor blood.

Cardassia will rise. Remove Hasperat!

I do this often, but with yoghurt or cottage cheese (plus a little bit of mustard) instead of butter.
>tfw cutting

do you faggots want salmonella or what

Are you purposely misinterpreting what he's saying?

>lol how do you know that the best way isnt the simplest

I'm aware of what this hypothetical question means dipshit

Omelette nowhere to be seen

What kind of fucking dollar store eggs are you eating that give you salmonella?

>scrambies
>not french omelette

Fucking pleb

Not cooking it seems even easier. A chicken could do that.

Goddamnit. Im havin a hard time pan flipping my eggs lately, without breaking the yolk. The other day i tried to make eggs over easy for my whole family. 2 eggs at a time, for 5 people. I didnt get even one pair without breaking at least 1 yolk. I was pissed off and so was everyone else. I feel like a total fuckin loser

Same poster. Maybe i should just stick to omeletts. But i even fuck those up too lately

>this entire thread

If you're using a nonstick pan there's a chance the coating could be wearing out.

Chickens can also fly. Can you fly without any help?

Checkmate, homo sapien

spat flip till u regain confidence :)

Pic related is the pan. I bought it new at wal mart this year. I believe that the problem is my technique

That pan looks like it's fucked, but it's hard to tell from the photo. Any chance you can take a better one?

>>technique
That doesn't make much sense. If you've been able to do it in the past then it sounds like you have the technique.

Whats that?

that's right everyone close your browsers

this guy just ended discussion boards for all eternity

nice opinion there kiddo

here's one taken outside where the lighting is better

yea. i dont know. i broke one my metacarpal bones 2 months ago and dont have great mobility in my hand but i feel like im jinxed now

maybe you could train your other hand?

that's because I think everyone is more or less sincere

Thanks for the photo.

No, that doesn't look fucked. From the original pic I thought you had a plain nonstick pan with a lot of wear on the surface. That's not a standard nonstick, it's one of those shitty "Stone earth" pans or whatever they are called these days. Crappy pan, but it looks like it's in decent condition.

what i do is 1. put pan on stove and light burner. 2. melt butter in pan. 3. crack eggs into pan onto the opposite side as the handle. 4. salt and pepper, wait until ready to flip. 5. place both hands on pan handle and shake the eggs loose, position them all the way over to edge of pan opposite the handle. 6. with both hands on pan handle, make flipping motion with hands to get both eggs airborne and land on the opposite side to cook the rest of the way. (10-15 seconds). 7. slide eggs onto plate

thats my technique. if all goes well, i have 2 perfect eggs with gooy yolk when you break into it with your fork. if it didnt go well, you have yolk cooked solid. still good, but aggravating as hell

>Theres only one way to cook food

Fuck off, do you make devilled eggs with runny yolks dumbass?

>implying scrambled egg babies would eat a fucking deviled egg

Congratulations.

This is the most retarded thing I've read in a month.

Stop trying so hard.

I'd imagine this would be a bit uncomfortable to eat because of the eggshell