How the fuck do I pass my Calculus I final exam? I dont know shit basically...

How the fuck do I pass my Calculus I final exam? I dont know shit basically, did okey on the midterm thanks to being able to copy from a guy but the final wont be the same so im fucked.

I havev until the 20th of december so what do I do Veeky Forums?

>Kill yourself brainlet

What book has Fourier series?

I dont know which but this is the bibliography, also pls halp

Definitely not by posting on Veeky Forums. Or at least ask specific questions if you can't understand a concept.

>murifats cant pass calculus
Try learning analysis you fucking retard
Maybe youll understand whats going on

But im europoor

>20th of december
Study? All this shit is really easy you stupid faggot.

Then maybe you don't deserve to be an engineer.

Try majoring in mathematics.

I literally learned how to integrate x yesterdat, recommend some source or anything?

Dude, just take any generic textbook that is beginner-friendly like Stewart. If you have any specific questions, we'll be happy to help, but if you can't even find a textbook than you should probably reevaluate your life choices.

Guess I will pick up one or two of the books of the bibliography, I still have time

It's fucking CALCULUS, not actual analysis. You are just required to understand how shit works and know key facts and theorems, this is more than doable in one month.
In fact, looking at your list, this is an even more simplified "version" of calculus; I studied around 90% of the topics in a math-oriented school when I was 14-15, and I played MMOs like 10 hours a day. Surely you are a bit older since you are posting on this imageboard for sophisticated gentlemen?
Just ask here every other day if you have conceptual issues with specific ideas and theorems.

none of those books have Fourier series

We only saw them very briefly so maybe thats why

i can go on mathematical analysis entry final exam (weird system in my college) on this friday or on 15 dec.

no way fourier series in calc 1 unless ur at Honors math in MIT or UC berkeley

also just do practice problems, there is literally 3 confusing things in calc 1

It was probably a quick introduction. Maybe just to show students what math looks like after calc.

i meant admision final test

contents are
-sucesion limits to infinite
-functions limits (l'hopital)
-derivation
-funtion study
.optimization
.taylor theorem
-integretion methods (sustitution, parts, simple roots)
-areas
.differential ecuations
-series

The fact that you anticipated a response, doesn't make it an invalid response. In short: Kill yourself, brainlet.

hughes-hallett does.