So i'm not one at all for premature sexual encounters...

So i'm not one at all for premature sexual encounters, and assuming they are a tool of nature for provoking sexual interaction, i therefore don't understand why biologicaly speaking plenty of such young girls devellop fairly big breasts when evidently being not yet mentally developed sufficiently to act on the cues nature is pushing them for already.

An aspect of this that you're forgetting is that breasts are for breast feeding rather than sex. It's a developmental feature.

>mentally developed
Never mind mentally developed, child and mother mortality rates are significantly worse in adolescence. Most girls in that age range are not ready to have kids in any sense.

However no breast feeding without sex first, so that is an incomplete theory. And even if it was indeed only for offspring. Then wtf, at age 11? Howcome..?

Because you are biologically supposed to fuck 12 year old girls and impregnate them. Back in the day you wifed up your bitch at 12 and immediately started having kids.

To this day this practice remains in some countries, but nowhere to be seen in the western world.

Maybe, but they are still mentally not ready. So why not then

>not yet mentally developed sufficiently to act on the cues
>not mentally ready
lol what the fuck can you possibly mean? how hard do you think it is to fuck and then look after a baby. I hope this thread is a hypothetical question

this is bollocks

People used to get married and fuck at 14. The lack of infant death and the easy lives we lead have increased the age of "adulthood" because it makes economic sense.

>not yet mentally developed sufficiently to act on the cues nature is pushing them for already.

Nature doesn't give a fuck about your emotional maturity. We haven't really changed biologically since caveman days, when shit would fuck you up easy. Imagine a caveman in our society. Fascinating. Anyway, you fuck and procreate or your die. And you do it a LOT or not enough of your kids survive.

White and Japanese society has gotten to the point that infant mortality is low enough that people stop breeding (as happened in educated Rome too, btw) but clinically retarded Africans, Indians, Pakis and Arabs (who are also majority inbred) are breeding like fuck. So moralise all you want, as long as you can crunch some grade-school numbers.

They are not mentally ready in a developed civ, but in an agrarian civ they are. You needed to get a young, strong wife early so you could have 8 kids as quick as possible, some of them would die, the rest would help you on the farm. Females would be traded to increase bonds with other families and keep the peace. You lack perspective.

There is also the very real problem with fistula.

Yuck

I mean you could just look up the figures. The best age range for having healthy children is 20 - 25.

Age of consent is just a capitalistic meme, created to expand the workforce. This is all covered by the liberal agenda, like women in science, etc.
Only normiest normy would believe, that there is something morally wrong about having sex with a 14yo fully developed biological female.

does that assume you're only going to have one or two?

Sorta, yeah, but if the mother dies in childbirth you might not get past that anyway.

This is true. Past 25, women start hitting Menopause and you get problems like placenta previa.

I mean... they are fuckable, before they have the desire to Fuck! You twat

I don't know. If you would ask me i would say emotional maturity is a part of nature? You mean is has a lower priority to be kept stable relative to sexual progression?

Emotional maturity is relative to your environment, and like user already said, the economy has changed drastically

> Females would be traded to increase bonds with other families and keep the peace.
What relevance does that serve in this thread?
otherwise, you're right i think.

>evidently being not yet mentally developed sufficiently to act on the cues nature is pushing them for already.
Because nature doesn't give a fuck about your mental development. When there is a very large chance of a 10-year-old not living to be a 25-year-old, and very high infant mortality, you can't wait until optimal reproductive age if you want to have a couple of surviving children. You need to start early.