Why is food from the Caribbean so shit? Everything is boiled for 5 hours with a bucket of salt in it

Why is food from the Caribbean so shit? Everything is boiled for 5 hours with a bucket of salt in it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3APquH5Rj7c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dumb weeb.

Having been to San Juan, Grand Turk, Jamaica and several other places in the Caribbean I can confirm that OP is a faggot.

I'm just speaking from having eaten at Jamaican, Cuban, and Haitian places here in NYC. Carib food is the worst in the world, bar none. Ethiopian was literally better.

>take the weakest, dumbest, most incompetent people of africa
>already slaves in their home country
>whitey comes along and buys them
>take them to america
>dump the shittiest ones on the islands before you continue to the mainland
>let simmer for a few centuries on a hot rock in poverty
>???
>obviously not haute cuisine

Get a passport and shut the fuck up. Not in that order.

jerk chicken, rice & peas, and fried plantains is god tier

this

being a passportless loser and posting your 'opinions' (as they like to call them) online about cuisine should be a crime punishable by an eternity of miracle whip potato salad and getting raped by cletus.

>yanks thinking a passport makes you worldly and wise

>Get a passport
>Frame it
>Hang it on the wall

worth the $300 tbqh, looks nice up there mountednext to my hopes and dreams.

Having a passport by itself doesn't but using it sure as fuck does, retard.

He's a weeb.
His opinion is invalid because he's essentially brain dead.

travel is mundane as fuck these days. wow you slept in a thai hostel during the summer you're such an adventurer, great for your instagram.

How would you know if travel is mundane if you've never traveled?

I have travelled, that's probably why I don't think people shouldn't be allowed to talk about food until they go backpacking.

Nothing about being a tourist makes you superior.

I'm from Guyana and I completely agree. I loved my mum's cooking growing up, but now I can't bring myself to eat her food when there are so many better things to eat in NY.

>jerk chicken, rice & peas, and fried plantains is god tier
Two of those things are boiled for 5 hours with a bucket of salt. The remaining one is a fried banana.

Let me guess, you've never left Dudley...

>Why is food from the Caribbean so shit? Everything is boiled for 5 hours with a bucket of salt in it.
Island niggers

At this point St. Thomas is probably full of more French people than France and Montreal combined.

My mother in law is Jamaican and OP is right. Fuck off. Shit food doesn't become better just because you think it's exotic.

filthy disgusting oxtails will never match the culinary genius of japanese rice folded over 1000 times with raw tuna slices.

youtube.com/watch?v=3APquH5Rj7c