Why do gangs exist in every society Veeky Forums? Are there any books which explore this matter?

Why do gangs exist in every society Veeky Forums? Are there any books which explore this matter?

The need of importance. One of the human cravings.

Don't know if it's true or not.

Monster: The Autobiography of an L.A. Gang Member by Kody Scott

Super fun read senpai. Felt like I was in GTA San Andreas.

Thanks user.

Veeky Forums is basically a gang

Young men do what young men will do. It's human nature

You either give young men a place in your society or you let them destroy your society.

It is really that young men like to form in groups around power and wealth for their own good. Because they can use violence they are the ultimate source of authority within an area they control.

Your local police force is a gang in the same way.

It's also circular thinking.

Society is a gang.

came to post this

>Why do stupid people congregate and high-five eachother for being stupid?

Because people are terrified of examining and scrutinizing ideas and opinions that give them comfort, so they seek echo chambers instead.

what are some cool literary gangs I can read about?

>op needs a book to understand why humans are social animals and why one of the worst punishments as we started as hunter-gatherer societies was not death but excommunication

someone skipped out on sociology or history 101?

Check out the surrealists.

And Dali out-surrealed ALL of these pinkos. Delicious.

The Way of Men definitely

>Tribes exist wherever humans do

OH SHIT FAMALAN, HOW MANY LEVELS OF WOKE YOU ON?

this tbqhwy familam.

Weak government creates gangs.

For insight, Sir Gawain and the Green Knight.

you mean every society with nigger gangs right?

organised crime is rarely overt, in fact publicity is highly undesirable with most groups

Australia never had a problem of youth/gang/crime until recently as niggers (somali and Sudanese refugees) who came in 1990's are now in their late teens causing mass crime sprees in Melbourne

this is first time we have ever experienced this shit, normally its just Italians, Syrians, Russians, triads, yakuza, anglo crime syndicates fighting amongst themselves, never against civilian society

conclusion = America has romanticised nigger crime culture.... and from what I have seen overseas in europe and what is happening in Australia, I now believe niggers actually genetically prefer this lifestyle to paying tax and going to work eveyday