Is analytic continuation one of (((their))) tricks?

Is analytic continuation one of (((their))) tricks?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_mathematicians
fabpedigree.com/james/mathmen.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no, it's the truth

Given that most successful mathematicians are Jews, probably yes. But how come, why are so many cool mathematicians Jewish? How can white people EVEN compete?

how is their exactly one 12th more negative numbers than positive umbers?

so?

yes

Why was he so hot?

i just thought of a way to disprove this
let the sum of all negative numbers be x
let sum of positives be y

|x|=y
|y|=y
therefor x-y is 0, and then add the remainder of 0. thats the sum of all numbers.

x+y not minus i was thinking y -y, typo

shut the fuck up, cuck ill give you a list of mathematicians on the top of my head
dalembert, l'hopital, cauchy, fermat, weirstrass, gauss, newton, leibniz, bolzano.
Coincidences? Non is jewish and all are european. :^^( with double nose for you

Okay mate but let me counter with this: If you google for a list of Jewish mathematicians you find this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_mathematicians

If you google for a list of white mathematicians you just find random noise about "15 female mathematicians" and shit. White people have been so unimportant in history that they don't even have enough to make a list out of them.

your list are full of irrelevant mathematicians, and this list are just made by sjw cucks as yourself to prove "hmm i am not inferior" while literally 98% of maths was done by white males. There are no list because you cucks say it is racist to be proud of being white, so we cant make white inventor list but yes black inventors, even when they are fake. kys

there you got a list of the top 100 more importat mathematicians. 90% are white....I cant even believe you are this stupid and blind to see what sjw are doing

You cant add infinite series like that is that b8?

forgot list
fabpedigree.com/james/mathmen.htm

Thanks for this. I didn't know what the actual term was in the other thread. It still doesn't make sense to me, and I think it is a hell of a coincidence that a simple arithmetic error on infinity gives the exact same solution, but this is great to know.

that looks like a reasonable list

Or maybe white people don't need to feel special because of cute little lists like insecure "minority"fags.

numberphile was a mistake

I get this is a joke, I don't get why. I may have a bunch of reading to do, but this isn't rational. qra

It is taken out of context.

Really this. If you google "American inventors" it's a list of almost exclusively black people and Thomas Edison. Most American inventors both in general and in notable contributions have been white. All of this garbage about specific non-white groups or whatever is like a feels-based marketing gimmick, like they want to re-write history for brainlets.