Is this the most Reddit tier math channel on YouTube? It's constant pandering to "casual mathematicians"...

Is this the most Reddit tier math channel on YouTube? It's constant pandering to "casual mathematicians". Arguably his only acceptable videos on Linear Algebra are aimed towards the "muh Calc II" crowd. It fucking teaches you about linear transformations and then he jerks himself off for revealing some cosmic truth which anyone should know anyway from flicking through a half decent book.

And if I have to hear him talk about "tiny nudges" anymore to shield engineers from an epsilon delta proof I'm taking the nearest bullet to meet Cauchy in hell.

Thoughts Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IkF73zv8qas
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tfw I can't understand half of his videos

there's a lot of shit on youtube. how about keep it there instead of bringing it to us?

Don't like his shit? Don't watch his shit.

Nobody gives a fuck.

its meant for beginners desu

Just, don't watch it then?

t. 3Blue1Brown fan

>Is this the most Reddit tier math channel on YouTube?
A challenger appears: youtube.com/watch?v=IkF73zv8qas

Holy fuck, atrocious.

There's nothing redeeming, even numberphile is memeable and kind of funny in an unintended way.

simply cannot understand why anyone would watch him as opposed to far more insightful infinite series with its top tier math waifus.

Not really that bad. At least he explains it well.

I don't know about you, but I had some hearty chuckles from the bad memes and it seemed like a good portrayal.

t. math grad

hey his explanation for higher dimensions using a familiar linear programming case was pretty cool, I like this

3Blue1Shit > Numberphag

Isn't that the brown guy from simple pickup

this is a fucking great video, and Veeky Forums fucks up in the ways he discusses over and over and over.

These videos mean that more people in the world learn more math
That is a genuinely positive thing
Only absolute faggots shit on genuinely positive things
Thus you are an absolute faggot
QED

>Most brainlets can't comprehend basic algebra
>The normies who can usually trip and fall somewhere around calculus and linear algebra
>There is a severe shortage of people who can do the jobs right past calc and linear algebra
>This guy helps people learn calc and linear algebra

What a horrible sin.

What channel is it?

not too bad.
"pause and ponder" makes me giggle each time, like some normie actually does this

"tiny nudges" also triggers me

>the constant need to try and be funny with silly random quirkiness
Garbage

>Only absolute faggots shit on genuinely positive things
Why the homophobia?

No, 3blue1brown is a great channel. People learn from it. And his visualizations are god-tier.
Reddit tier is shit like Numberphile and Vsauce where they just throw out a bunch of random stuff to impress people and not to educate.

>tfw she left

;-;

vsauce has been doing a lot better in the last year and a half.

he's been doing longer ~20 min videos about single topics, linearly explaining everything from simple -> hard.

I could use the same argument for any other channel and any other type of thing.

Why the faggotry?