Mexican stuff, how do they do it so good for so cheap always?

Mexican stuff, how do they do it so good for so cheap always?

also /pol/ is wrong thread

Because it's literally peasant food.

>corona
kys

You'd be surprised of how cheap things can get in some parts of Mexico.

A lot of the stuff you yanks call "Mexican food' usually originated from Texas. You yanks are so oblivious when it comes to Mexico, it's laughable.

They call Mexican to every Latino what do you expect?

I'm referring to the people making it not the place of origin, you racist

>Mexicans have cheap beer so I'm totally fine with millions of them coming here illegally
I don't use this word often, and you're gonna tell me to go back to /pol/, but this is literal cuckoldry.

You realize this is a cooking board? You can't inject politics into food.

Corona is still terrible though.

OP started it, not me.

No...your right, I think i should go back to pol and learn some more things.

Just tried to make salsa and fucked it up hard. Was looking around at various recipes and they're all
>chop this
>mix into bowl
>serve
Didn't want the salsa to just be chunked veggies so I looked at one recipe that was "Tomato Puree (tomato paste and water)". Figured, sure. Put all of a small can into the bowl and it instantly drowned everything and fucked up and good salsa I may have had. In an effort to save it, I just chopped in double of everything else (didn't want to throw away everything I just made). Just simmered the shit out of t for like 2 hours or so and I'll try it in the morning when it cools down. What else can I potentially add to this to even it out? Ground beef? Refried beans or some shit?

>literal cuckoldry
It's literally not.

If you cooked it, you already fucked up. Salsa by law is raw. You need a food processor if you don't want chunky salsa, but still want some sort of non-puree, cooked down bullshit.

You can salvage whatever you have by adding ground beef to it and making chili.

t. enlightened liberal cuck

t. mexican

It literally figuratively is.

Modelo and Corona are the equivalent of Busch Light and PBR

>You can salvage whatever you have by adding ground beef to it and making chili.
I thought so too. I don't have a food processor. I got a blender but it's slowest speed is fast as fuck and I didn't want to liquefy it. Ah well. Lessons learned.

Rice, flour, beans, corn, onions, peppers, and monterey jack cheese aren't expensive. A lot of the "ethnic" foods you eat in America are made using the cheapest possible ingredients.

I made this same comment(fig and lit were reversed thogh) a few days ago, cia interested in me confirmed

maybe not reversed, still, I'm learning whats up

but texas is mexican land, so what do you expect? gringo food is, like, colorado cuisine and you side haven't heard of colo-mex.

they're cheap because whitey won't eat them, even if they're part of his ethnic cuisine (see: pig trotters and beef tongue, german delicacies that americans go "eww that looks too much like animal parts" at)