My little brother (17 years old) has been diagnosed with 137 IQ and my mom wants to get him into STEM...

My little brother (17 years old) has been diagnosed with 137 IQ and my mom wants to get him into STEM. How can I convince her not to?

Don't get me wrong, I love STEM and I'm working towards a PhD however STEM is already full of 130s+.
The point is the boss has a VERY high EQ and I believe if he combined his high EQ with his high IQ he could become a God in low-IQ fields like business administration.
What do you think, /g/?
How can I convince my mom that her son should enroll in a good business program?

maybe he should make the decision, he's probably smarter than you and your mom combined

>STEM is already full of 130s+.
You're retarded.

Secondly, let your brother enroll in whatever the fuck he wants you autistic fuck.

He's not smarter than me, I'm a 139er and I only choose STEM because I'm high-functioning autist with very low EQ.

Don't you retards understand he's a diamond in the rough? His high EQ/IQ combination is something you only see in 1 every 10M people, his potential will be wasted if he gets into STEM.

Live your own life you homo.
If he wants to dig ditches and drink beer let him and stay out of it.

I love my little brother and I want the very best for him, I won't let him waste his IQ/EQ in STEM.

You're severely autistic. I can see why you wasted your time in academia.

How about he gets to do what he wants instead of you playing sims

>I love my little brother and I want the very best for him, so I'm going to decide his life for him
Let him do whatever the fuck he wants. What is wrong with STEM anyways? Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, etc... have come from STEM backgrounds.

Both high EQ and IQ are literally perfect for STEM
>easy time learning the minimum required to get a degree due to high IQ
>deep understanding of the subject, leading to successful application dye to high EQ
He can literally be like Elon Musk. Invent something and then become a billionaire.

My high EQ tells me you're afraid that he will become a more accomplished scientist than you.

>he thinks IQ or EQ actually matter and not work ethic
>he fell for the IQ/EQ meme

>business program
Take your shitty bait and your shitty ideas elsewhere

>diagnosed with 137 IQ

You mean autism?

fpbp

>I love my little brother
No you don't. you enjoy the benefits of the potential you perceive in him

work ethic is an elitist false value against the development of class consciousness

>business administration
Doesn't rely on IQ.

>X Doesn't rely on IQ.
Everything relies on IQ.

He'll become an itinerant grapefruit picker to escape the stress of being constantly shoehorned into doing something he has no interest in. And he'll probably be happier that way.

>EQ

Sage.

>My little brother (17 years old) has been diagnosed with 137 IQ and my mom wants to get him into STEM.

I'm laughing so hard at this, is this how Burgers think??

No wonder 90% of your scientists are Imported

>smarter because IQ is only 2 points higher

Heh I bet you're a little jealous because your brother is bringing your
>muh IQ
in danger. He will slay in STEM by being able to communicate and build a network, he'll absolutely make the most out of his potential and lead research.

>My little brother (17 years old) has been diagnosed with 137 IQ
That is a use of the word "diagnose" I was not familiar with. What is the "cure"? Corrective phrenology??

He was diagnosed by my shrink who wanted to check if he was high functioning autist like me.

guys calm down i am clearly the smartest here because i watch rick and morty. feel free to rank yourselves below me though

>Brother has potential for success
>Sperg out and beg Veeky Forums to help you sabotage his life

Watching our kids grow, we hope for the best for them. And hope that they find their own way, follow their heart, no matter how different that might be from what we wish for them. I have a little girl and have mentally prepared myself for many possible future scenarios. 'Daddy, I'm a lesbian.' OK, no problem with that. 'And I want to be an engineer.' Mmm-kay, there are many happy and successful engineers out there. But I was shocked yesterday when she came to me and said, "Daddy, I want to be an artist."

I... don't have words...

He should do STEM and then go into business if that's what he wants. Or minor in finance. There is no reason to focus solely on business in college since it doesn't give you skills valued in the market relative to the skills given in STEM fields.