Between walking, jogging and running/sprinting, which one increases your testosterone the most...

Between walking, jogging and running/sprinting, which one increases your testosterone the most? Or at least prevents it from going down.

I keep hearing that jogging or sprinting decreases it, and walking increases it. Is that true or is it just a meme? Because running feels way more satisfying to me than walking. I usually run really fast in short bursts (about 20 seconds or so), then walk for 30 seconds-1 minute, then run again, and do it off and on for about 15-20 minutes. It feels much better to me than walking for 30+ minutes. But is this helping increase my testosterone or decrease it?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3772595/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3311131/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neurobiological_effects_of_physical_exercise
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

High intensity interval training and lifting weights.

Walking increases it, cuz when you run you get tired and drink more water. Water that turns frogs gay

Yes but I'm not talking about weights, I'm just referring to aerobic exercise.

Running/jogging is brainlet activity. It destroys your joints. Swim or biking are far superior aerobic activities that doesn't rape your body.

>Swim or biking are far superior aerobic activities that doesn't rape your body.
This, I cycle for my cardio. 30 minutes every morning at 7, before my shower or breakfast. The perfect way to wake yourself up, without the need for caffeine.

jogging and long distance running (marathon etc) decreases test.
Sprinting increases test

>biking
HAHAHAHAHAHA low test soyboy detected, biking decreases test

swimming is ok, rowing is good for upper body, sprinting for legs

Cycling lowers testosterone though.

>jogging and long distance running (marathon etc) decreases test.
>Sprinting increases test
Alright thanks. What about walking, does that increase or decrease it? And how much should I walk?

But unlike caffeine the effects disappear after one hour.

idk but jogging is what we're designed to do, it's asphalt that's unnatural

all of these are shit
if you want hormonal boost: weightlifting
if you want mood and cognitive boost: intense, long cardio

>jogging and long distance running (marathon etc) decreases test
Source?
Source?

I don't believe you, considering the fact I have fathered two children in quick succession and without any health issues.

exercise effect on testosterone is miniscule, regardless of its type and only lasts 15min-1h
>inb4 source
burden of proof is on people who claim it is significant

What if you do short, intense bursts of cycling, similar to sprinting? Rather than just riding a bike normally for awhile?

>if you want mood and cognitive boost: intense, long cardio
Any source on this? Legitimately curious.

>But unlike caffeine the effects don't disappear after one hour.

That wouldn't be aerobic anymore, that would anaerobic.

>He doesn't cycle caffeine to keep his tolerance low

>*would anaerobic = would be anaerobic

tons, cardio upregulates BDNF and NGF release which are responsible for neurogenesis
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3772595/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3311131/
i can go on forever so I just reccomend you read the wikipedia page
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neurobiological_effects_of_physical_exercise

Alright, but would it be better or worse at increasing testosterone than just riding normally for a longer period of time?

So, for cycling, just keep riding for 30 minutes solid?

depends on your goals, but should be good
if you want the optimal benefits you might want to increase the duration to ~45 minutes and make sure the intensity is constantly a tiny bit below the border between aerobic and anaerobic

the main reason why test decreses during cycling is because bike seat is literal test gland killer, if you cycle for 5 minutes while not resting your ass on the seat then it should be ok

So, 45 minutes intense aerobic cardio, 15 minutes flexibility training, 30 minutes strength training before breakfast, another 30 minutes of intense aerobic cardio just before lunch. A diet of 'loose' pescetarian mediterraneanism and occasional Swiss dairy diet, along with light consumption of tea for anticarcinogenic and neuroprotective properties and wine for cardiovascular health and I should be good, right?

What if I cycle for more than 5 minutes? What if I went for 20 or 30 minutes (but still not resting on the seat)?

*Or maybe not 20-30 minutes, but 10 or 15?

Well, that's one of my only options for cardio, as I have unilateral pes planus and don't want to utterly ruin my joints.

Why do you want high T OP? You'll die sooner and be a raging asshole. Having lots of testosterone isn't that great.

*Your life expectancy goes down the more T you have. Castration can add up to a decade to your life.

*You stick your dick in lots of questionable girls, some of whom turn out to be batshit insane and intent on ruining your life if you don't commit to them, which, with your high T, you're never going to want to do.

*You're fickle.

*You have a higher chance of injury.

*You get really pissed off at things and fantasize about doing incredibly destructive shit.

*You have boners like all the time and have to jack off or fuck at least once every day.

*You have to exercise every day or you get really restless and unable to focus on anything.

Last time I got tested my level was 1500ng/dL because I have some weird hyperplasia in my leydig cells that the doctors *say* is benign and I've experienced all of these things. Yeah, I run super fast and can move heavy shit around, but it's really not worth it.

I went ahead and actually researched it for a bit. there's absolutely nothing about biking lowering T. Go back to ur bropseudoscience hole.

You can use no nose bike seat and redistributes the weigh from your perineum to your buttocks, thus not pressuring the prostate.

Are they cheap?

Thought so, thank you for confirmation, user.

ITT:
>Thing user likey = good pseudoscience
>Thing user no likey = whatever the new /pol/ meme denigrating ugly men is

I'm doing 3 XC ski 50ks this winter. It's way more manly than going to a gym, and I really don't care what effects it has on my endocrine system.

If you can do an iron Man you don't need to worry about your testosterone levels

Thinks running destroys joints kek
Solely swimming and biking will decrease bone density overtime kek