Coconut water tastes like the milk from cornflakes if you ate it with a small amount of sugar

Coconut water tastes like the milk from cornflakes if you ate it with a small amount of sugar

Debate me

Cornflakes don't have tits

You tit

I actually never tried coconut water before? Does it actually taste like that? I always imagined it'd taste citrusy and a bit bitter.

Add water to the cornflake milk and you are spot on. You could always bite the bullet, pay the $3, and find out how shit it really is.

This is vaguely correct.

yes

What if companies are literally just pouring off brand cornflakes and milk into gigantic vats in a factory and filtering the milk into cans and labeling it as coconut water. I wouldn't be surprised.

It tastes like semen. I'm not even fucking joking.

what if it tastes like semen because your semen tastes like coconut water because you only drink coconut water?

Its the type of flavour that makes you want to gag.

canned coconut water or true coconut water?
i never tried canned but the real shit taste nothing like that

it's because they add sugar to coconut water.

Why does coconut water so exspensive?

Does coconuts really this cost or is only meme tax?

I just want to know why this dude is walking around the store with those thick-ass gloves on.

All packaged coconut water tastes like ass to me. The only way coconut water tastes good is if you buy it at the beach from a poor mulatto teen who proceeds to chop the coconut open for you with a machete hue

Those look like stocking gloves. Don't be retarded.

i always imagined its what cum tastes like

How can canned coconut water be so bad, but fresh coconut water be so good?

Snapple is just Arizona Iced Tea after you leave it out for a week

Coconut water tastes like hangover to me
All that precious potassium

Coconut water tastes really fucking weird. Like watered down pussy juice, or maybe the water in the tub after you bathed 15 hairless but clean men.

Maybe cause you suck your own dick?

Who the hell wears stocking gloves? I work in a grocery store and the only people that wear gloves are people working frozen.