ITT: things that trigger you

ITT: things that trigger you

Pic related, food served in tiny plate and if you try to do anything with it you're 100% guaranteed to spill thing over

It would annoy me so much I bought autistically large restaurant plates

LMAO brainlet doesn't know how to eat Skyline. It's always funny seeing non-Ohioans struggle eating there.

Why the fuck would you eatschili on spaghetti? Ohioans are weird as fuck.

Skyline Chili is og kino newfriend. You would have to try it to understand the genius of it.

chili spices don't go well with pasta at all

what is wrong here?

Again, you have to try it to understand it. Hearing it and seeing it it doesn't make much sense until you taste it.

wtf is this portion of cheese? there's practically a 1:1 cheese pasta ratio here

That's "skyline chili", a specialty of Chicago.

Chili, flavored with chocolate and cinnamon, over spaghetti and topped with a fucktastic amount of shitty cheese. It truly is a culinary abomination.

A dash of cocoa is great in chili.

Don't know about cinnamon though.

if your portions are so large you need to buy bigger plates, then you have problems my friend

It's marketing. Putting it on a small plate makes it pop. You don't want wasted plate space when advertising your food. Just look at any commercial chain's ads for their products. Huge, plump and attention grabbing.
t.work in marketing

Cincinnati ya dingus.

Same thing. It's all flyover.

He knows that; he just wanted to make the epic flyover meme.

Actually, it was an honest mistake.

But it doesn't really matter where it's from, the point I was trying to illustrate was the recipe specifically, and that it was a local specialty rather than something widespread.

>eating from large plates

enjoy getting fat

I'm a skelle and eat Skyline 3 times a week. It's only around 700 calories for a 4 way so it makes a nice lunch that keeps you full all day

>Chili, flavored with chocolate and cinnamon

That sounds fucking rancid.

You don't taste it at all. Just tastes like a spicy chili honestly.

>look i made my food gross
see thats not triggering because its just so obvious, its not worth a thought so im going to stop thinking abo

If you've ever read a recipe its usually a teaspoon of unsweetened cocoa powder. Never more than a table spoon.Grow up

Does mole disgust you too?

all the american "food" triggers me desu
especially their "cheese"
HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY EAT THIS SHIT REEEE

>itt foodlets who've never experienced the deliciousness that is cincinnati chili

I've always wanted to try Spagett de Cincinnati. is it any good?

I mean, it's not like you can really screw up throwing good chili, cheddar, and plain noodles together. Cincinnati hasn't found the culinary holy grail or anything..

I wouldn't say they have. But Cincinnati chili doesn't really taste like what most everyone agrees chili should taste like. I wouldn't make any other type of chili and put it over noodles or dogs. Doesn't sound good a tall

american cheese has a unique texture when its melted that i really enjoy.

What people need to understand is that Skyline Chili is not actually anywhere near what a reasonable person would call chili. It is really more of a meat water slop that is called chili. This is the sort of sludge that would be served to prisoners in a 3rd world country.

Since everyone from Cincinnati is inbred though, it is considered a delicacy.

Ohio checking in.

5 way is the only way, heathen.

That's because it's not chili, it's Greek food that an immigrant called chili, and since no one knew better, they believed him.

>he doesn't know the smaller plate comes with a bigger plate to transfer over on

i don't see why people shit on it. i never had it properly, but at home i've made noodles and covered it with hommade chili instead of tomato sauce and was good.

Its really good tho

>i enjoy dicks in my mouth
ok queermo

>Pic related, food served in tiny plate and if you try to do anything with it you're 100% guaranteed to spill thing over
It triggers me a little too....but it's part of that abundance thing restaurants like to do. It might also be little dishwashers in older places.

When this happens....Don't attack it from the dead center or push down on it. You start at an edge, and swirl a bite there, then another, and then it's all going to be ok :)

>Its really good tho
Ehh...it's really basic and not all that wonderful.

It's like this...you are lazy, it's a weeknight and you have 30 minutes to get your kids fed....and you don't have for lasagna, but you have the mood, so you dump everything on top of ziti. That's what this dish is all about. It is a take on Greek Pastitsio. Greek seasoned meat sauce, noodles, cheese. It cuts corners, and does borrow a little bit from chili in the 5 way toppings idea with the diced onions, cheese and beans.

Greek meat sauce has cinnamon, oregano, thyme, and yea, not really things that are chili nor italian either, and maybe a little lamb with the beef if you're lucky. You might crave the spice profile if you grew up eating it, or a really broken up meat mince, which is their way of making sauce. It's immigrant cooking that caught on.

I would never make cinncinati 5 way, but I had a friend from Ohio that was always making it from a Kraft box and oohing and ahhing *gag*.
If I was going to the effort of that meat sauce, I'd be doing a bechamel and a real pastitsio and doing the baked casserole. I sometimes order it in a greek restaurant, but not always in the mood.