How is new philosopher magazine?

how is new philosopher magazine?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_science
twitter.com/AnonBabble

looks like a circlejerk for STEMautists, economists and posthumanists

Buzzfeed but more postmodern circlejerk

STEMautists would not want to be seen anywhere near anyone who would even consider having a peek at the contents of THAT garbage. Please.

STEM isn't just physics and math, there are also compsci and other soft science courses

Yes, I know, I study CS, and that's exactly why I feel so much contempt well up within me at the mere sight of that cover. It's buzzwords galore, made by and for retards.

Why did you choose to be a computer technician instead of a scientist

Because I enjoy using said science for something concrete and am not a parasite?

Huh? What science are you using exactly?

Computer science, duh?

kek

Let me guess, you dropped out of chemistry or some other field with a female majority?

No, still doing physics
Just curious what you consider "science"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_science

I suppose they must have lowered the admission requirements for physics at whatever local community college you're attending.

So insecure you can't take bants and link to wiki instead of speaking from experience? Man, CS really is a lower caste

Yeah, you do have autism.

I'm glad we didn't get merged with Veeky Forums. The levels of pedantry and autistic shit flinging would be off the charts.

The essay comps are vaguely interesting. It's been going for ages in Australia, came to Europe I think about a year and a half ago iirc. It's not massively brilliant but alright.

Not as good as Collapse

imagine pomo 21st century philosophy if it were a magazine

mediocre, although I'm basing this opinion off the one issue I read.

Also its graphic design aesthetic is disgusting to me.

Cringed

>'philosophy' magazines

Has Veeky Forums sunk this low?

It's pretty good. A compendium of essays and topics, they tend to have some very good book recommendations. Don't read into what people in this thread are saying, they're contrarians for the sake of boredom and try to ruin everything.

Coffee doesn't need to be shilled more than it already is

I buy it to read on the dunny since im paranoid about reading a book or my phone on there. The essays are interesting, the covers are always buzzword nonsense. I like the design. Oh and theres no advertisements in the magazine unlike with most others, so you dont get full page spreads advertising watches or whatever.
I thinks its good conversation fuel for talking to normies, i can never normally think of a topic that they wont hit snooze on, and isnt a current meme, so i bring up something i read while forcing out a shit and my opinion on it, leaving them thinking i am an interesting person.

kid