>4X as much sauce as should have been used

wretched/10

This.

And glass plates are ugly.

>sauce is literally just canned tomato sauce with onion in it

>sauce thick enough to cut with a knife
>4X as much sauce as should have been used
b-but those are good things

Why is it so fucking hard for people to comprehend that you need to mix the pasta with the sauce before serving?

i dont ever put any emphasis on plating. taste is number one 4me. not really its bretty fluidy. yeah i thought two meals from it so had to take more soos than id liked.

onion,chili and garlic. then some fish sauce and veal fondue.

Because very few people in my country really know how to cook, and learn too much about life from television.

On TV, the pasta and sauce are usually not mixed.

>i dont ever put any emphasis on plating. taste is number one 4me
It doesn't really work that way, plating affects taste. Even if you think you're above such things.

Garbage food aside,
>2.12 MB of blurry shit
Learn to use a goddamn camera before you start another thread

i just dont consider it vital. what the food tastes like is way more important. with plating you can make shitty food look better.

i use low quatily bcos i can upload them from fone. otherwise its too big and i have more of a hassle

>learn too much about life from television

Sounds like you live in a country controlled by 'murrica's garbage culture. You have the internet and see the full spectrum that exists beyond insanity though. Use it, before it's too late.

It actually looks delicious, I don't know why there's so many people being critical.

>i just dont consider it vital. what the food tastes like is way more important. with plating you can make shitty food look better.
What I meant is it literally affects taste. Presentation will actually make you experience the taste of the food in your mouth differently.

at this point you can just eat the ingredients seperately

Does anyone know how do home make a pasta sauce with this kind of texture? My tomato sauces are never so velvety and chunky in this way. They're chunky, but it doesn't really form together like this. Very hard to describe.

I think that's because there's meatballs in there (he's picking up one with a fork), and the sauce is so thick that it legit looks like chunks of tomato sauce from far away.

Also, I'm pretty picky on low quality food, but i'd eat this shit. Probably at least give it a 6/10 just because he added onions and meatballs, and that's better than pasta and sauce (unless mixed while cooking) hands down. Would give it more, but that's clearly canned sauce.

it is. i used abit too much veal fondue so the sauce is abit spicy but the meatballs ingested the perfect amount of taste from it. its just Veeky Forums being Veeky Forums

try some flour to make it chunkier

yeah some placebo shit but it dont care.

>putting flour in a ragu to thicken it
holy fuck I was on your side till that shit, never post here again, everyone knows you thicken with a splash of the starchy pasta water after cooking it and then simmer it down

wow rude. also isnt cooking longer one way to thicken

Did you add that red dye from sweet and sour sauce?

no the photo made it look super red. it was darker irl. dunno why

you're not fooling anyone

Or hes american