Was there ever a book by a black man that wasn't about race?

Was there ever a book by a black man that wasn't about race?
Was there ever a book by a woman that wasn't about vagina issues?

Yes. Was there ever an OP who was not a faggot? No.

Not seeing any examples, senpaitachi

The Count of Monte Cristo

No, and the world of movies suffers from the same lack of diversity of thought

>dumas
>100% african black
what?

25% is enough in the eyes of blacks, they have to claim everyone with even a remote connection or their people will come off looking unbearably insignificant.

Tale of Genji, Memoirs of Hadrian, The Summer Book

three very different books not about vagina issues

....but they kinda are
they just dont have the self esteem to fucking admit that
Life would be easier for everyone if they did

Margaret Atwood???

incorrect, desu.
>what is Cush
>what is Timbuktu
>what is Mali
>what is Aksum

This better not be some nordic shitposting. You are the niggers of whites, all those achievements you cling to come from Greco-Romans.

Alright I'll bite.

Most books written by men talk about their own struggles. How hard is it to imagine that people would talk about what they know best.

Add that to the fact that through out history, women couldn't be writers and/or didn't have access to a good education.

To highlight how important that education is, look at the great thinkers of the renaissance on-ward. You'll find that the vast majority received a very good education

You'll find very few names on that list.

what if there wasn't

the Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas and Frankenstein by Mary Shelley you stupid sperg

the Dutch and Germans are singelehandedly responsible for the Northern Renaissance you idiot

>Add that to the fact that through out history, women couldn't be writers and/or didn't have access to a good education.
hahah that's fucking false

Read La Bruyère's comments on the matter, written in 1688 (!).

Also this and
>Pushkin

Any Walter Mosley book.

I know this is just a typical "offensive" anti-sjw thread or whatever but I'll give one rec in each category for fun-

>Was there ever a book by a black man that wasn't about race?
Cane by Jean Toomer (TRIGGER WARNING: there are black people in the book)
>Was there ever a book by a woman that wasn't about vagina issues?
Wise Blood by Flannery O'Connor

The only black man i've ever read is a linguist named john mcwhorter and his only book about race is on the right side of racism. Basically: "Do you act like a chimp? Then what're you complaining about? Pull your pants up and learn a skill."

>in the eye of the blacks
Blacks actually see more nuance in their race than whites do (or at least did). The only reason the "claim" people like Dumas and Shaun King is because until probably the late 20th century those people would be considered black by whites and by the law in some areas. Contrary to accepting these people, light skinned blacks are treated as a different caste by other blacks. It's funny how quickly people have switched from "if you got any nigger blood you're a nigger" to "why do blacks try to claim light skinned blacks as their own?" Obviously the only people who ask that are under 30, don't have family in the southern US, and don't have working knowledge of the African slave trade, that is to say a small number of people.

Pushkin was 12.5%, so he's safe?

>Was there ever a book by a black man that wasn't about race

Yes, by this man.

>100% African black
African literature has virtually no racial themes. its an American thing.

Giovanni's Room by Baldwin has no black chapters nor themes

The woman one is weak attempt on your part to push women into the equation but I'll just say Wise Blood for the sake of saying something

Are you the guy who keeps posting Sowell in threads, or is Veeky Forums more full of plebs than I thought?

its my first sowell-post

feels good posting such a based man

Almost anything by Machado de Assis, though by brazilian definitions of race he wasn't black, but by americans he was.
Basically one of the few brazilian writers actually worth reading, motherfucker was poor and still managed to learn a bunch of languages and become the most celebrated writer in the country.

What a dumb statement. What is he even trying to say? Dont train the police properly? Force parents to train (?) their kids?

>Why should an institution that has extraordinary powers, which it can easily misuse, be forced and trained to use those power correctly when there are negro kids riding bikes without a bike license?

He's a moron

Why do you think that most female writers pre-21th century used pen names?

Also women didn't get the same quality of education through out European history. There might have been a few exceptions here and there but they weren't the norm.

Harry Potter - JK Rowling

Never heard of him.

I cant believe Margaret Atwood is black

Machado de Assis.

>Blacks actually see more nuance in their race than whites do
American pls go.

Africa is home to many different races of blacks, though.

Was there ever a book written by a man that wasn't about penis issues?

>ankle biters and salt traffickers
>contributions

>ponder this seriously for a few seconds
>realize penis issues are the cornerstone of all literary classics
Why is this such an inherently toxic medium?

Frankenstein reeks of maternal anxiety though

Losing the race is a great book, with some of the funniest anecdotes i have ever seen

>>what is Cush
>>what is Timbuktu
>>what is Mali
>>what is Aksum

Are any of these supposed to be relevant? These are only even remotely remembered because of desperate niggers trying to find something to cling to. If they were in Europe what's left would've been demolished for a shopping mall with zero tears shed.

What doesn't :)

Turns out when you get to the nitty-gritty of it, most books are about sex and power. Which has everything to do w gender and race