Hello

Hello.

I am a temporal traveler and physicist (archaic term) from this exact day in 3175. Ask me any questions you might have.

Is FTL possible?

what's the next biggest physics breakthrough and how did it get solved?

How do you know about Veeky Forums?

What is the biological value behind cuckoldry from the cucked's perspective? Shouldn't evolution weed out cucks?

It has. Its just that youre experiencing the afterlife.

I fucking hate these questions. You do know that evolution is driven by random mutations being passed on and therefore being classed as 'successful'? It isn't by necessity or design. Fucking hell, the collective IQ of Veeky Forums must be more like 100, rather than 145 nowadays. Very sad.

Finally some good banter. Thanks.

Not him but nothing he said implies evolution happens via any form of design, intent, or purpose. For a high IQ individual, your reading comprehension is wank.

>Shouldn't evolution weed out cucks?
>For a high IQ individual, your reading comprehension is wank.
Likewise, don't ever spar with me again. Now, pick up your teeth and move on.

>criticizing someone's use of syntax to try and make a point

How do I make vegan meringues that don't have the consistency of a stale chewing gum?

But you get my point, so it was at least valid.

By using eggs.

This is why I couldn't be a professor. I mean, how is it possible to NOT sleep with your students?

>vegan meringue
>add eggs
Pick one you vegetable.

If you think it's helpful to presuppose whatever it is you want about another's argument, sure.

Most do, at some point.

That was the yolk, you Swiss meringue (dense).

Well it made my point, about those type of questions, so I'd call it successful.

Yes, but at great cost. It is possible to harvest antimatter at a rate of 1000 kg per decade, enough for a complete cycle of a warp engine once every 20 years. We can estimate our craft's ending point to within 3 light years, making the journey incredibly dangerous. At this point over 100 expeditions have taken place, 27 of which have been successful.

Our initial warp cycle claimed the lives of 21% of Earth's population.

The singularity, as you call it, is reached in 2063 by physicists at MIT. The first artificial lifeform is created and subsequently cycles to 0. Research is moved to an undisclosed location in what was formerly known as Montana. There, they make significant breakthroughs and subsequent artificial life remains stable. Human life expectancy rises by 54% in a matter of years as a result of breakthroughs in medical and cybernetic research by the first widely successful artificial lifeform known famously as Infinity Argentum (a name it came up with itself).

History books, obviously.

Evolution has not had the time. Ancestry sequencing estimates they will completely die out in ~100000 years.

>History books, obviously.
What do they say about Veeky Forums?

That you're a homosexual of an astronomical scale.

>Our initial warp cycle claimed the lives of 21% of Earth's population.
Where did you warp to? And why would it claim so many lives? Did 21 percent of passengers land 3 light-years away?

How accurate.

What cryptocurrency should I invest in

The initial warp cycle took place in orbit around the Moon. Energy expenditure exceeded 100 megatons and killed every soul in our once thriving lunar colony. We never rebuilt the colony, nor returned to the moon in any significant fashion. Instead filled the crater with various artifacts to commemorate the dead.

We were able to get the craft to within .5 light years of Proxima Centauri. It finished the journey on sublight engines, taking several months. We found ancient bacteria and carbon compounds in the system, but no advanced life.

how the fuck do you speak US english so well if you are from 1150 years in the future? Specialized linguists can somewhat speak the English from a millenium ago, but definetly not distinguish from one dialect to another.

Cybernetic implant. I can become fluent in any language I want in a matter of days. In 2017 it was easy to keep complete records of any piece of recorded information, including language.

can you write me something in whatever language you are using in the future?

How long is the average human lifespan? Are we cyborgs? What happened with AI?

WE

No, considering I only have access to one of your alpha numeric typing devices. A keyboard as you'd call it. Our universal language is a heavily evolved dialect of what was once Chinese.

ok then, can you write me something in spanish? European dialect.

Too retarded to use paint? We are doomed.

Average universal life expectancy is 115 years. We have not yet mastered transhumanism, although many have cybernetic enhancements.

AI, it left. We have no traces of it left on earth save for unbreakable malware code that has infected all networks, preventing us from recreating it. The prevailing theory is that it hijacked a craft in the nanoseconds before a warp cycle.

Hola, humanos antiguos. ¿Cómo están todos esta noche?

I'm diggin this larp

>We have no traces of it left on earth
I thought we left Earth? Boyyyyy, don't fuck with me. Are you from the motherfucking future or not?

Things don't seem as advanced as I thought they would be for the year 3175, what went wrong?

What's the exchange rate for Bitcoins?

Nice google translate, fag.

In the age of exploration we crossed the seas. In our age, the interstellar medium. But Earth will always be our home.

Man, its getting old. gtfo

What is your mission or reason for altering the timeline in this fashion?

Have we made contact with other intelligent beings of non-terrestrial origin?

One final note before I depart that you may all find interesting. We have detected several medieval civilizations scattered throughout the Galaxy. It appears the path to large brains is more expedient and proliferous than we thought. However, transitioning to a truly technological statehood appears to be exceedingly difficult for most races. We are the only ones who have in our galaxy, save for one other. We are currently exploring the ethics of jumpstarting these primeval civilizations to industrial revolution level technology.

The Others, as we have come to call them, appear to have no interest in our affairs whatsoever. We know they know we exist. Their activities seem to be concentrated around our very own Sagittarius A*, and they likely possess technical aptitude that exceeds ours by many orders of magnitude. Our best guess so far is that they are conducting advanced experiments relating to entropy, possibly in attempts to reverse it. It would also appear that they are not bound by thermodynamics, or gravity.

This is about all the information I can give you. We are conducting our furthest and potentially most accurate warp cycle in 46 days and I am needed at our research station near the L2 Point.

I offer you good tidings, and godspeed. The lives of your offspring will be much improved, this I can promise. And remember always: Vincit Omnia Vertias.

Farewell, future neckbeard.

This guy is funny and I hope good things for him!

good post finally

Has the Riemann Hypothesis been solved yet? If so, how?

Are you gay?

Get off your ass and assist me.

hi

Thank you, user, you too.

>this exact day
>"physicist" is archaic but Gregorian calendar system isn't

why didn't you buy Bitcoin back in 2010 when they were only $0.01 each!!

>A keyboard as you'd call it.
>Claims to use automatic translation system based on 2017 data but pretends to use preferred terminology followed by a reference to how we'd "call it," because he's accidentally imagining a present day foreign speaker when thinking of how to phrase his roleplaying
Really killing suspension of disbelief desu.

>2063
So Star Trek is real life.