What is your favorite brand and flavor of instant ramen?

What is your favorite brand and flavor of instant ramen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dTv7VNWeRTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YHQXBAjkmOQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pretty spicy, but good. I crave this randomly every once in awhile

Post the thing where the guy eats a block of dry noodles, chugs boiling water directly from the electric kettle, and snorts a line of the flavor powder.

They all taste the same to me

No they don't.

Maybe some are more spicy but for the most part they all taste the same

No they don't.

I'd do a blind taste test and I'm sure 90% of people couldn't tell the difference

You need to try these then

There are literally thousands of different flavors from hundreds of different brands. What you are saying is complete bullshit and it's starting to piss me off.

Any of these niglets

Always and forever

FP is truly BP

Its just a Vietnamese under water basket weaving fourm no need to get pissed

>>Instant Ramen.

Reg shin better flavor better price nongs shims

Don't eat these. They contain a shitload of glutamate and it will bit you in the ass when you get older.

Those are like almost 3 dollars for one packet at safeway while the top ramen you can get 8 times that amount with the same price.

>Not liking instant noodles
Did ya only eat Top Ramen???
that brand is pure shite

What?

why is he doing this

There's a Japanese market near here that has a bunch of instant stuff from Japan, but I don't know what to buy since I can't read moon.

youtu.be/dTv7VNWeRTQ

step aside

That's why it says premium on the packet. That means they can charge more.

The palm oil packet they tell you squeeze over the noodles at the end gives me the heebie jeebies though

just buy a bunch of shit and try them all out man. the japanese mart by my house is usually in english but sometimes they'll have things that i have no clue what they are but ya buy them anyway and make a good time out of discovering what it is.

>getting this mad

Don't do this. One time I accidentally bought a pair of used little girl's panties. I was confused, so I looked it up and apparently you're supposed to make a broth out of them.

patrician

THIS IS MY FAVORITE RAMEN EVER!

I don't know what those japanese people did to make it taste so good, but BOY FUCKING HOWDY!

It's the god damn best!

i can never bring myself to try these zany flavors no matter what the product is. all because of pic related. i remember when pic related was released. i was an excited kid cause what kid doesn't love pizza. never again.

Guilty pleasure

Didn't that actor die like a month ago?

Nevermind I looked it up. Robert Vaughn died in late 2016. Good actor. Liked him in OG magnificent seven.

>inb4 Kurosawa was better

I know it's a master piece but who doesn't love westerns. Also Yul Brenner, Charlie Bronson, and Steve McQueen plus that dude that was also in the great escape.

This because the noodles are really good and the seasoning packet is also good.

>there are people on Veeky Forums RIGHT NOW who don't crush or break the ramen before putting it in the water

Nissin vs. Nongshim which is better in bowl form?

These taste pretty alright but man does the soup mix make it smell like farts.

thats not even ramen

why would I eat food from india

the spice packet is basically just chicken noodle soup flavour, but I like the sesame seeds. I add cut up green onions

umakacchan ! ! ! i wish i could buy it here in the US locally. a friend from japan sends me a couple packets every year so i can remember what it's like to be a filthy gaijin. he from fukuoka so this is the ramen of his people.

Dinner this week

To affirm that you're not a redneck, non passport owning, flyover shitkicker?

Illusion of choice

These are amazing though, wtf?

move bitch

better off just adding lime to any other type

cant go wrong with any of the japanese brands

Slap me in the face and burn my skinny yeans! Nooooooooooo!

Tell me it isn't so!

youtube.com/watch?v=YHQXBAjkmOQ

king

This but the oriental flavor

was looking for these in this thread, you have great taste. i had two of these this morning for breakfast lol, also they are indonesian not japanese. they are so good, the 3 wet sauces take it to flavortown