Did you know emotional trauma and suffering increases the IQ? it tells the brain something is happening and to act...

did you know emotional trauma and suffering increases the IQ? it tells the brain something is happening and to act, depending on how young the trauma occurred and how significant it was giving you the best chance

emotional trauma scares the brain to stay "youthful" etc.

infant circumcision

Did you know that I fucked your mother last night?

no i did not know that

proof?

I would like to see a source on this, for a friend.

This too, also for a friend.

Is this why higher IQ correlates with lower happiness?

None

Does infant circumcision increase IQ? Maybe the Jews were right.

I've no idea but it's the first thing I thought of. I actually considered it a while ago but never looked into it further.

Muslims circuncise their kids too.

There is a friend of mine
And nothing i need this for me

Can support this by anecdotal evidence, my friend was raped several times as a child and she has an IQ in the lower 140s.

teaches you from a young age that everyone will take everything you hold dear if you give them a chance

This is Veeky Forums and here we 140 is the abselute lowest limit to gain entrance.

now gtfo of my board!!!!!!

Temporarily. Repeated trauma can wire the mind into a consistent state of extreme information retention. Dissociation and compartmentalization can allow the mind a greater width for total spectrum of states, thoughts, perception, etc. Though at a number of often significant costs.

Trauma dissociation and "programming" (auto and otherwise) that occurred in childhood generally begins to unravel and crumble away in the early 20's. Uptake of further dissociative tendencies after this point varies.

wrong .

childhood trauma gives you greater likelihood of depression, depression lowers your IQ (look it up) and increases the chance that you will e a fuck up who doesn't reach his potential and achieve anything.

Some hardship builds character and makes you more resilient. more serious trauma will just fuck you up.

Fuck, can't tell if that's a little girl or not

brb, gun torture some babies as a random act of kindness...

Wait, this sounds familiar.

>No, daddy please get off me!
>Calm down, this is for your own good.

>op claims trauma somehow increases IQ
>still no source

When I was 10 I saw my mom getting fucked by my dad in the kitchen.

He had come back after years of us not seeing him, so I didn't like the guy, needless to say I cried for a whole day, I was traumatized. It was like watching my only maternal figure being taken away from me and raped, he left weeks after, preceding a big fight.

Just letting this out here, not a fun thing to experience.

Can that IQ be gained after depression? I know the pre frontal cortex shrinks, but I wonder if you completely turned your life around, increased your conscientious and neurogenesis you would notice positive changes, isn't that the objective off some ssris?

Guarantee that OP is a scumbag trying to justify him inflicting trauma on other people in his life as being "good for them."

Something I noticed after was openess, that faced off my personality became higher, it's funny because a good case for early life trauma and openess to experience or obsession for aesthetics is Adolf hitler.

I became more sensitive and much more interested in aesthetics after, just like Hitler after the death off his mother at a young age and his abusive father.

Maybe we get some feminine traits due to the maternal involvement in the trauma? Just some jungian thought.

Elon musk was traumatized by his father at a young age, his father was a brilliant engineer, and it's known he has an eidetic memory and an obsession for numbers and aesthetics.

Steve jobs also had some childhood complications due to his adoption didn't he?

Just throwing out some thoughts.

Adding to this, the nature and surrounding context of the trauma matters. It matters if it can be hidden or is known, it matters if people leave you alone or fill your mind with cultural platitudes and confusion, etc.

>did you know emotional trauma and suffering increases the IQ?

Except for those scientific papers that prove otherwise. The worse the trauma the worse the problem with everything from autism to coping with stress and having a lower IQ. Where the fuck have you been not to have seen this in the news this past year?

Lowers iq