HELP DRUG TEST!!!

ok so here is the problem... Its 8:48 i have the drug test appointment at 1:00 im a heavy weed smoker, so im pretty sure im dirty, i work for the gmnt so i CANT loose this job... Really need the help, Im not even sure this is a drug test, but they r making us pee on a cup, is a physical test so we can go inside the ships and stuff like that , i am a civilian DoD. My friend gave me his urine, but when I started this job a month ago, they asked for blood and urine, so they have info from my urine already, can they find out that this urine that im bringing in today is not mine? are they going to test it againts the past one? give me ideas of what i can do to save my ass!!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IM BEGGING

helpppp

There is not that much of being afraid of
They want control your DNA is too expansive
Chill down

Too little time. There's nothing you can do. You played yourself. Hope it was worth it.

Your best bet is to just use your buddies urine. Put it in a good Ziploc bag, the kind that actually has a zipper thing so that shit seals well, and strap it to your leg so it's warm. And just do that shit. You have no choice. I give you 50/50

>heavy weed smoker

Drug tests are designed to see if you're capable of stopping drugs for a period of time for an important event. They don't give a fuck if you abuse drugs as long you can keep it under control. From what you've written, you clearly doesn't deserve that job.

I hear bleach can nullify the THC in your blood

There is nothing you can do bar getting a new body. Maybe you shouldn't have gotten high in the first place if you wanted to get a job. Oh well, ship builders will get replaced by robots anyway.

not really, it is imposible. They dont have yur old urine and they didnt and wont make ad dna for sure, and urine doesnt even have much dna

>you clearly doesn't
>you doesn't
weew

You have to make PLANS nigga.

How did you pass the piss test, when you got the job?

What is even the point of that test in the first place? Is smoking weed even a reason to fire you? It is (semi-)legal in many states.

If you are sure they are screening for weed, then might as well use your friends urine, it might work. Urine is not a very reliable way to identify a person, I suspect the worst that can happen is that you simply have to do the test again with someone watching you take a piss.

You may safely use your friend's urine. The test are a simple dipstick, don't worry.

How can you use friends' urine though

>guy gets hold of container
>feels cold temperature
>figures out smth is wrong

(unless you just give a sample at a random time, and they don't ask for it just as you leave toilets, in which case you can just pretend it cooled down with time)

see
Or something like that, as long as its somewhat warm you should be good.

For the whole piss cooling down, use a hand warmer to keep it at an appropriate level of heat.

>stoner
>typing like a 14 yr old girl

Thank you people, i just re-scheduled the appointment, so im going to have more time to fix this thing up. I appreciate the positive comments, and the negative ones too.. I know i fucked up.

You deserve a toke bro

>drug addict
>types like a retarded nigger
>does a job for uneducated retards that require drug tests and doesn't think about the test until 5 hours beforehand
How do you even manage to work your computer?

2 choices OP
>drop a pube in the bottle and hope they dont notice it when the accept it.
This makes the sample no good so they will reschedule your pissing.
>Chug vinegar
Yup, it will suck but it will cleanse you.

DUDE

>heavy weed smoker
>types like a teenage girl
I think you need this wake up call. get your shit together friend

put it in a vial, then put the vial in your pocket.

Solution: Do not use drugs
You are welcome my man, I am genius. If you appreciate this help please tell me, I will link to my patreon where you can donate.

Give them a fecal sample and say you misunderstood

These guys are all wrong.
OP, if you really want to pass this urine test take a vile, shove it up your ass. Then the urine will be the perfect temperature. I hate that it has to come down from this, but I knew a woman who was a drug addict and the way she passed her urine test was by shoving a container up her vagina with fake urine.

For future events, just piss in a container while you are sober. Then just save it to shove up your ass when needed.