Fill in the spaces

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8Y-btEg0fU8
youtube.com/user/polandbananasBOOKS
serraphinam.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Deleted her twitter also

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

She ever deleted her goodreads, also her instagram. Good job Veeky Forums.

Forgot pic, someone should screencap that thread.

Veeky Forums. sad.

tl;dr

what happened this time?

holy shit

/fitlit/ found a book reviewing girl. Took a liking to her. Sent her autist messages and left autist comments. She told us off then deleted her account eventually.

Remember. Women are so used to being in their bubble that the moment they get a single negative comment, you wreck them for life.

Retards ruining it for everyone. Same as usual.

Katie again?

>I was Ayy Lmao
Feelsbadman, my youtube messages about her hymen being intact probably didn't help.

I wish she was a kangaroo so I could lay in her mammalian pouch and be carried around as she jumps around

to be honest it's funny af lads

Never forgetti

so this...... is the power........... of Veeky Forums........................

>make a youtube account to garner unwarranted attention for reading middle-school-level novels
>receive the unwarranted attention
>react poorly

Can this be explained?

Nice suckable tits

It's funny because she was actually patrician hahaha

The weak should fear the strong.

Wow carliclaire was like last month hahaha fuck it we should do this all the time.

>implying you can be patrician and have nice suckable tits at the same time

W H O C A R E S

read a fucking book

sage!

This is what I don't understand. Unless she's very naive from the start.

good work boys

thank you

sure. like reading and want to have fun talking books with other people. fuckheads bully you, so you go back to reading and stop dealing with them.

p. simple

SOMEONE FIND OUR NEXT VICTIM

is shocking girls into terror online Veeky Forumss new thing?

Who gave you the idea literature is easy? Reviewing literature is nothing like sitting in front of a camera talking about how you like this particular book because it's so easy and relatable.
YOU HAVE TO BE EXERCISED IN MIND AND BODY! You have to be ready to take on nihilist, anarchists, RADICAL ISLAMIST! You have to spend months, years and master the theories of new historicism, hermeneutics, postcolonism and many more! Derrida's deconstructionism- A MUST!!
You have to be armed and ready when you are talking about books! This is not a playground! It's a fight where suicidal people do not survive and only the true essential absurdist can leave with the head held high and a tear running out his eye. If you are not ready for that...stick to your Harry Potter and don't bother us.

>want to have fun talking books with other people
What? This wasn't a uni seminar or a book club. It's a fucking youtube channel. How exactly do you have active discussions on literature on youtube? Someone who "booktubes" clearly does it for personal expression & attention, not discussion. If you want to discuss books with people take a uni course or find a club. Of course universities and book clubs won't read the putrid pablum most booktubers like.

>fuckheads bully you
Oh my gosh! Someone was mean on youtube? My personal experience on youtube is that the comment section is usually filled with strikingly important intellectual discussion and critique! How strange!

What are you talking about ? Her video is still online
youtu.be/8Y-btEg0fU8

what the fuck is fitlit

get triggered harder

Fucking kek

I dropped my stick.

What does that even mean?

Fuck off newfag

That's the funniest thing I've seen in a while holy fuck hahahaha

>yfw Veeky Forums becomes single-handedly responsible for killing booktube

you're low iq.

Woah good idea. Let's try and do this to polandbananabooks or abookutopia

I can't wait to share this EPIC story with my friends on reddit. You guys are crazy! xD

kek
Do we have any screenshots of the best comments on her video?

betterthanfood as well

They already tried cliff. It didn't work

GTFO kid

That was my message, am I famous now?

Ugh she was hot.

Wait, so are the /pol/ kids actually re-appropriating "triggering," which they used to mock, into being a real criticism? You guys are unbelievable.

don't associate me with /pol/ please and I'm not OP fag

Look at the thread that was linked you dipped

I wonder why she deleted it.

Please creep from a distance the next time.

ehhe silly me...

the light at the end of the tunnel

i just wanted to print out a picture of her feet and sniff it imagining what they'd smell like after a few hours at the library or local barnes and noble...

Hehehehe you guys should try that shit on my channel /lit I'll fucking wreck you faggots.

[obligatory moral quote for liberal newspaper/blog to quote as a counterpoint to the otherwise wholly immoral behaviour of this board]

Guys, we really fucked up

I'm not sure whether I find this very funny or just sad

>Veeky Forums loves Schopenhauer
>proves the hedgehog's dilemma
>again
>and again
>and again

jej

you too

>tfw this was a well-meaning gesture intended to deflect the attention from Veeky Forums long enough to pull out of the operation

I'm Veeky Forums not /pol/

>receive the unwarranted attention
m8 there's a slight difference between (mild) insults/(harsh) criticism and pictures of pissjugs and disturbing harassment of hundreds of jaded social outcasts

Could Veeky Forums posters actually get literary gf's if they tried, though?

>Veeky Forums bullying women off the internet

i don't know if this is sad or genuinely funny

>genuine
lmao you're not gonna make it

Thais is not the first time Veeky Forums scared the fuck off a female book reviewer, and surely not the last.

she was soo thiccc
she was clearly into showin us her tits

lit shits on the pleb booktubers but only scares away the patricians, really makes ya think

>She never replied to my messages
Feels bad

Funny. It shows the softness and anaclitic nature of millennial humans

can we slaughter an insufferable channel next time? I vote for: youtube.com/user/polandbananasBOOKS

That makes 3, of which the least two have been in the past month and a half.

But she's hot and actually funny. Watch her bookmark video.

Those people don't care. They can handle it

It would be easier to fuck with abookutopia. Her mom passed away. That's a gold mine I tell you!

Jesus Christ, user

serraphinam.blogspot.com/

ffs

Wow that's great hahaha. Let's all go comment in her videos. Someone pick one. Let's do one about shadow hunters hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

[ “Open the letter” Lance said, while his straight teeth glowed under the moonlight. The same moonlight turned his silhouette to mercury. His voice coaxed Lucia until she felt as if the mercury had eddied to her, then poisoned her, kindly. His fingers were against her own, and she saw that his face was closer, haloed by upturned stars. Sensation fireworked against the walls, against the ceiling, against her.
Surprise wasn’t there when Lucia awoke. For a moment she studied the darkness that was cushioning her room, then she flopped back onto her pillow.
The dream was so vivid... she thought, reaching for her phone, It was like I wasn’t even asleep. Like he was in the room with me...
The light from her phone pushed the shadows into corners of the room while she groped for her nightgown.
That’s not possible... What silly things am I thinking?
With steady steps, she moved over to her cupboard, then to her letter drawer. She held onto the uncaring corners of the drawer for so long that the light went out and the darkness leapt back over her. Gradually, her eyes were able to dilute the shadows; shapes pronounced themselves meekly. She opened the drawer and felt for the letter on the top. The paper was silky, ungrateful for the warmth that thumped from her hands. Lucia took it to the window, where the creamy cosmos was her lamp, and read the text on the top corner.
Dreams inc.
Her fingers didn’t shake as she opened the letter, nor as she let the envelope go. It fell in a chopping motion to the floor. Eagerly she unfolded the letter and read. ]

Veeky Forums fucks people up