Why should I read books by men when males are incapable of sympathising with women and hence incapable of writing...

why should I read books by men when males are incapable of sympathising with women and hence incapable of writing female characters?
also, you can't write about the "human condition" without understanding the other half of humanity

okay nice thread post feet now

why should books be about sympathy or understanding?

what can't books be about hate and death?

How can I understand women more?

>naked lunch
>hate and death

ahh, i remember being 16

You can't, you literally can't. You have to meet them halfway from hysteria to death, it's the only way.

step one is overcoming the obstacle that will otherwise undoubtedly cloud your mind and make you lose concentration

Nice balustrade.

This

>insuperable divide between the genders meme
Almost as bad as denying gender biofacts, mate.

You shouldn't. Men are unable to write women due to lack of empathy. Men are not socially repressed into this state, it's a drawback of maleness itself. They're good engineers but shit artists. No one incapable of empathy can write well.

how do we fix the male problem?

Because women are even worse at it.

First of all, I want to make it clear that I'm not sexist. I have no problem with men in general, but I despise masculinity, which just happens to be a biological consequence of being male.
That said, we should kill all men.

>men are shit artists
Give me a good female painter.

Give me a good male one first. The burden of proof is on you.

> also, you can't write about the "human condition" without understanding the other half of humanity

Women being classified as human is a pretty recent curiosity. For most of human history they're basically been breeding vats.

because history was written by men, who are inhuman

>MEN ARE SHIT ARTIST
>alright give me a good female painter
>BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON YOU, NOT ME
Come on. You're fooling no one but yourself.

> history
> his story

wtf I hate history

Tamara de Lempicka
Artemisia Gentileschi
Giovanna Garzoni

>males are incapable of sympathising with women

How dumb do you have to be to say this? Literally anyone can sympathize with anyone as long as they aren't sociopaths or complete spergs. Maybe you meant empathize? But even that's reaching. There's plenty of overlap between the male and female experience you segregationistic shit.

>Man
>Can't think logically
What a surprise.

If men can't understand women then women can't understand men. You can't exclude the other half just for your convenience.

The Mary Sue Manic Pixie Girl is about all I see written. Tell me of some books written by men with realistic women? I could use the research, being a wanna-be 3rd Person novelist.

>Tamara de Lempicka
I'll give you that one.

>Projecting this hard
I am still waiting for you to namedrop someone.

you seem upset

See Needing to prove yourself to a stranger on the internet may be something a child or a man experiences, but not me. Truth needs no argument.

Stefan Zweig is great at it. Otherwise, the usual Tolstoi, Shakespeare, Dostoievski, ...

>If men can't understand women then women can't understand men.

>male logic

So much for burden of proof, eh?

>Dostoievski
>realistic female characters

hahahahahahahhahahahahah

He's going all out. Nicely done.

This could actually be a fruitful, interesting discussion but you clearly have your sights set on a nice afternoon of trolling. Have fun with that, but I might steal your thread topic for another day.

>I'll give you that one.
>Implying the other two are not good
shit bait

>I haven't read Crime and Punishment

>all conditional statements express direct implication
nice brain

Technically yes, but boring to death aesthetically desu senpai.

>its a males pretend to be girls pretending to be males episode
make it stop plz

Superficiality.

user, Veeky Forums has been a female-majority board since late 2015
get with the times

>You can't exclude the other half just for your convenience.
If there were a second half to everything, then you wouldn't be a virgin.

joke's on you i have only read crime and punishment

Me 1 you 0

I'm very mad because you can't use words correctly. If you're male or female, you're a fucking idiot.

i don't think u can read my friend.

It's not that men can't empathize with women, it's that women, when clothed, are the most boring, vapid and inane creatures. Literally less fun to be around than dogs.
>inb4 virgin
I'm fucking 3 different girls right now, fuck off.

>She's totally a great painter, guys

There is a second half to everything and my sex life is none of your business. I have no need to validate my existence to a petulant, bitter misanthrope.

Also, not even women like to be around other women, before you accuse me of being unable to understand women.

Misandrist*
You sound like you should be writing shitty articles on natural law for Public Discourse with your fellow sexually repressed sub-females.

>you on the left

WE MUST CANNIBALIZE THE FEMALES
Build artificial wombs and sex doll and we can be rid of the vaginal menace forever. We can build a better, male world without the horrid fish hole humans. We must EAT the female. Female is worthless besides her tasty tasty meat. Turn her into burger and faux crab legs. This is the way forward to utopia. You will all see.

I hate that goddamn face so fucking much. She inspires me violence.

Agreed, dumb cunt

t.virgins

What? I'm male.

>This is the work of one of the greatest female painter

Wow people really ran wild with the bait this time.

This 2bh, not even that hot plus a disgusting commie excuse for a person

I love hitting women. Every ounce of bitchiness leaves them as soon as you smack them hard across the face. You should see how they cry and plead. A woman's power lies in her guile and her sex, her ability to manipulate, her intricate social web. Once you hit her and show her the power of muscle and.kight, she is powerless. As soon as you hit them, even the most cunty woman will cower like a dog and submit. This is the only way to deal with females.

She looks like some beta just talked at her for hours about his new novel about being middle class and suffering from ennui or his political beliefs (fiscally conservative but socially liberal). Really captures he state of the average female.

All that drove me to click on this post is that voluptuous woman's panties peeking out.

What's worse, OP knew the only way to get replies was posting an attractive female, rather than the merit of her post alone. Kind of ironic if you think about it. Maybe female characters are so one dimensional because they're merely accurate portrayals of a largely shallow gender.

Unironically this, only a faggot would never hit a woman if she steps out of place. A slap a day keeps the lawyer at bay.

>bait
you people use the "bait"-meme for anything mildly controversial
no, for god's sake, let's go back to circlejerking and agreeing with one another over some memes
it makes you, essentially, reddit

have an upboat, sir xD

>gf for 18 months
>love her more every day
>sex gets better
>we cook together, listen to music, act, draw and write
>smarter than her
>just waiting for opportunity when I can hit her and justify it because our love is so solidified

men are higher IQ so you should read them you dumb ho

>"woah, so many baits over here..."

How to get divorced 101.

Tolstoi have good female characters.

Go outside.

No credible, sane, respected human being has the opinions in the OP.

This one is so fucking bad it is funny.

Yup, since times immemorial, powerful men have used physical violence to keep women in their place. Women hate this because they know they are powerless in the face of masculine violence.

by your own claimed example, actually:

female
>strategic thinker

male
>sheep, only driven by sex drive

Survey: how many females in this thread? Leave a reply if you are a female.

Nah I have the perfect plan. She knows I get super passionate, and as a young male I get very angry at certain things. I figure over our lives together, I can strike her 2 times (3 if I get lucky) and immediately show some sort of regret, and get away with it.

I literally tried to violently rape my ex (we didn't have sex before that) and she had forgiven me that same night and fucked me, you'll be fine kek

Do those tits look funny to you? You clearly don't know anything about the theme of breast in art.

I would argue that female are extremely complex along the sexual axis (from the Whore of Babylon to Holy Mary). But that's a dimension that is completely uninteresting to men, who prefer systematizing.

By your own claimed example:

female
>useless without manipulating man

male
>driven to action for better and word

>why should I read books by men when males are incapable of sympathising with women and hence incapable of writing female characters?
women aren't really people

male
>sheep, only driven by sex drive

Point taken, I sometimes hate this about myself and my gender. But consider this. OP claims she doesn't/shouldn't care about a male perspective, then proceeds to bait men into replying to her thread with the aforementioned picture. Why?

>I sometimes hate this about myself and my gender.
Just become a post-hedonic asexual you fucking biocuck

This goes to show that you should never ask for a woman's consent- you should simply take what you want. It's in a woman's nature to submit. All those bitchy feminists who rage about toxic masculinity- secretly they just want to be raped and put in their place by a man.

Justified abuse thread?

I couldn't even focus on tits because the face was so bad.

I'd fuck her desusenpai

because dance monkeys dance?

men are adorably triggered

>wombs and sex dolls
Women already are that. You just stopped treating them like what they are because you're an idiot and can't control them, much less yourself.

Did you know that the fastest selling book that ever existed on this goddamn planet is 50 shades of shit?

Also, looking at the best selling erotica, women really, really, really likes dominant man / submissive woman and really, really, really hates submissive man / dominant woman.

you shouldn't I guess.

I'd tittyfuck her too.

>implying men get to choose whether they belong to the former category or the latter

sorry user, you were born beta

Threesome?

they pushed them way up back then, it probably wasn't even a bad portrayal

Not him but you were born a woman lol

>implying women are able to choose when they get overwhelmed by emotions when they see dust under a bed
Did you know that most infanticide are done by the mother? So much for the caring part of women, right? Killing your own baby is literally what mothers are able to do that father won't.

I was born alpha. Therefore women are my birthright. It's not rape if they belong to me, now is it? ;)

People who complain about lack of good female characters can almost never give a good example of what they want out of a female character. Even if they can give a good one, in fiction, you need lots of different types of characters, so providing one example (usually a Mary Sue) isn't good enough.

>also, you can't write about the "human condition" without understanding the other half of humanity
You speak as if men and women are completely different. They're really not that different.

>why should i read books by men
because a lot of good lit is written by men
>men don't understand women
not all women are the same and at least some men who happen to be authors understand some women. which means you're using absolutist terms to project your own black-and-white collectivist neurotic insecurity onto men as a monolithic group

i'm not going to shit on female authors because there are many who are as talented as the most talented men. but, the fact that the number one selling book written by a woman in the modern era is 50 Shades of Grey and then Harry Potter is not a sign of superiority.

technically, it's still rape.