A friend just tried to commit suicide with pills. he's in hospital atm

a friend just tried to commit suicide with pills. he's in hospital atm
What book should I send him?

He is fond of music, drugs, and is the nicest person ever.
ps: schyzophrenia related act

Other urls found in this thread:

infinitejest.wallacewiki.com/david-foster-wallace/index.php?title=Pages_3-27
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's your friend. Wouldn't you know what he likes better than us?

Master and Margarita obviously. Everyone needs a laugh from time to time.

Maybe Dharma Bums? It's a really life-affirming novel so maybe that's what he needs.

Songs of a Dead Dreamer desu

this

east of eden

Dosto short stories. Particularly Dream of a Ridiculous Man

Not books, music : dumb ways to die

Sorry bout that user, had a friend kill himself earlier this year, I know how scary it can be. Maybe some poetry? I like Dylan Thomas, Fern Hill is a good place to start.

Meditations by Aurelius of course

TIMSHEL

The Bible.

Send him a gun dude.

My diary desu

There it is, every thread, some inane child posts this "my diary desu" meme. I bet you don't even keep one, you pathetic whelp. Do you think you are funny, with your diary memes? All you are doing is wasting everyone's time. Fuck off to /pol/ or /v/, you're not welcome on a serious discussion forum.

A book on how to kill yourself without fucking up. Seriously, how do you even fuck that up? Can't you just find somewhere tall and walk off?

Thus Spoke Zarathustra

Go to the hospital and talk to him instead

I can't, he's too far away :( hence the book

Show him pepes.

Sounds like he needs a liberal dose of morality, STAT!

>tfw no one would care if I killed myself

hospitals, drugs and suicides?

infinite jest, obviously

Literally infinite jest
Give him that website for the words too so he can just look over without looking them up.

infinitejest.wallacewiki.com/david-foster-wallace/index.php?title=Pages_3-27 and on and on

this this this, get him the meditations OP

I don't know that a book is the best move honestly. Talk to him, listen to him. Don't offer him solutions or fixes, just be there and let him know you love him.

sometimes a book can come off as threatening, it can be a burden. If you send the book and he doesn't read it, he could feel guilt and not want to reach out.

i am your friend and i apologize now for what will happen later

if you do feel you need to send a book, send something short and manageable. A short book of poetry, a short story, nothing over 50 pages.

>tfw no infinite jest giving friend
Why live

the bible!!

Honestly this

Schopenhauer