Why aren't you reading a book right now?

Why aren't you reading a book right now?

white blonde women are cancer

because I'm about to fap and then go to sleep

In which part of Europe do you live?

germany
nice trips

>implying
He doesn't early to bed early to rise.

Enjoy not being healthy, wealthy, or wise.

back to

>nice trips
they're very German, actually

I'm about to fap and go to sleep too, btw

I'm a brainlet

I'm reading the biggest book of all, that everyone can write on at any time... looking for the next chapter atm...

but im watching Jeopardy

I'm getting drunk and I prefer absorbing opinions from Veeky Forums and passing them off as my own instead of wasting my time reading books and forming my own ideas.

desu I often find it difficult having the motivation and attention span to read books.

One day you'll find yourself old and haggard with a pile of unread books that would improve your life due to wasting too much time on the internet.

facebook tier attempt at saying you are doing nothing

i would give her my extended version of the encylopedia brittanica if you know what i mean

wow what a shitty vanity shop

I'm too busy preparing for a job interview.

Internet addiction. I read more at work than I do at home.

u mean abridged version xD

I'm weening.

because I was reading the paper

internet esoterica is more interesting

be nice to my sister she will end you

b-but you can't know that for sure

I hate people like Abigail who make such a show of holding or pressing the button.

It's not my designated reading time yet.

>the subtle Obama 2012 sticker in the background to bait /pol/itics
nice

Because I've gotta study.
Oh yeah, shit, forgot about that.

who is this semen demon

really bad ADHD for which i forgot to medicate today
DESU i don't trust anyone with blonde hair and blue eyes even if they are white
don't fall for the woman meme she just wants to steal your testosterone
and stop masturbating you gotta keep your testosterone high if you want to preserve white identity

I already read too much Plato for today.

any platon is too much for a gay

>trying to read symposium whilst having gone a fortnight without any succ

literally /r9k/-tier OP

great tread op

>a fortnight

Is that a long time? Well, excuse me, butt, I'm quite a sex-haver.

Supposedly in my field (sociology) but so far it's just dry recounting of ancient history with an annoying attention to detail. Thinking of skipping the history section entirely but I've never so much as skipped a prologue in 20 years of reading and I don't want to start now. The prologue was really good actually and the few first-hand accounts of drug experiences by people in the past is really interesting so I'm going to stick it out but really lukewarm on it now. Cover is cool as fuck though.

>misreading the OP

typical social sciences major

Can't find any I want to read. Veeky Forumss recommendations are not to my taste so i'm stuck with nothing to read besides faggot comments on a gook pedophile site.

>Supposedly in my field (sociology)

Stopped reading right there.

>stopped reading in the prologue of his comment

Have you tried Infinite Jest?

>Veeky Forumss reading habits to a T

>Veeky Forums
dropped

Not to my taste. I'm a casual to the core user. Just finished reading Musashi and I hated it. Such a slog for nothing.

Just finished east of eden, on a cool down. Pretty disappointed with it desu. The book reeked of peasantry and faith.

Why can't we skip shit? It's like a disease

I figured Veeky Forums of all boards would be filled with people who have bullshit majors. Dual majoring in psychology and philosophy here.

White identity is a spook

>Dual majoring in psychology and philosophy here.
you going for a PhD? Or are you planning on being a counselor or something?

i saw that too, I figured she was just old. no lie, she killed it though. I thought mans was gonna pull through but double jeopardy killed him

it technically is, but if you actually take rejecting spooks to the autistic degree that stirner did then you are exactly that: autistic.
but it also occurred to me that literally no one takes stirner's philosophy seriously so you're just shitpostin' and i 'mire you for it.

but forreal tho the concept of rejecting spooks is interesting to keep at the back of your mind but it takes a special kind of autism to actually take that shit literally

I'm about to go to work. Soon I'll be taking on a temp job, when it ends I can sign up for benefits without being questioned as to why I left my last job, they're too stupid to figure out it's retarded I left a perm job to go temp.

When I'm on benefits I'll find work online, not enough for anyone to notice but enough for me to be comfortable.

Then I'll stay that way for maybe 6 weeks, maybe have a holiday, do some reading. Then I'll find another temp job or a walk from home job.

I may go University in September. Giving me even more free time for reading, exercise and travel.

Luckily I'm good at finding work online.

Work*

Damn

PhD, but I haven't even really worked out a specific area of interest. I'm just taking as many classes in my field(s) as I can right now. I don't have to have anything figured out until next year.

Dogs have this oblivious stare to them. I like it, and it makes me laugh like a child.

kekaroo

How does one read when he has to study? Honestly it seems impossible to me

they look very silly desu

Well, I'm not sure why you wouldn't read when you have to study. I sit there - tired, bored, increasingly depressed - and want nothing more than to take a minute and read a few stories from Metamorphoses. Before I know it I have read two books worth and am browsing lit and looking at mythology wikis for five hours. I think I just need some fucking adderall.

I just woke up shithead. Why don't you get off my dick?

because i'm at work, you unemployed fucks

Keep 'em cucked!