youtu.be/wgzdb0txR_c?t=323
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why the sexism?

both of you are annoying retards.

Why the ableism?

[math]these \, posts \, are \, guaranteed \, (YOU)s [/math]

Don't worry, you won't pass either way.

>she's cute

Most of them are women because maths is just about having a good memory, women have good memory

>guaranteed replies

my female professor is teaching measure theory and she's the best. the fact that she cares makes her put more effort into making sure we understand the material.

It beats the old
>chinese professor writes shit on the board and no one can understand what he says

>math professor is a black woman

I've always found female math professors to be better than their male counterparts. Women are very simplistic creatures so they can explain the concepts pretty decently, as compared to male professors who are typically arrogant about the subject and dismissive towards their students.

Three things are true:
1. There are proportionally much more men that are good at math (truly good) than women.
2. Many women get undue accolades for doing trivial things thousands of men can do simply because they are women.
3. Some women are actually, truly good at math.

4. Many men get undue deference where a woman doesn't because the latter is expected to fail. A man can make an honest mistake; a woman's mistakes are because of her sex.

lolno
roastie/cuck go home

I honestly can't tell the difference between women posters and cuck posters anymore. This wasn't the case five years ago. The soyboy sissy meme is real.

>unironically cuckposting
But this phenomenon is well known and manifests in different fields as well.
In nursing, males are perceived to "lack a woman's touch." They receive more complaints of being brusque, insensitive, and rough, even though they typically are taking more pains to be gentle due to their greater physical strength.
Black quarterbacks in the NFL suffer from the same bias. You see coaches inexplicably benching above-average black quarterbacks and putting in shit-tier white guys who are perceived as being more capable in the role.

>look I trapped some trolls

>implying

>professor is a chink and you can't understand her
even worse

Females make better teachers though.

math is just about following the deduction rules and women are submissive and follow rules blindly

once you think outside the rules, you do philosophy and here women are lost...

I had exactly one good professor who wasn't a white male.
She was a white women and completely and absolutely autistic, she taught linear algebra and practically rushed through the material at a break neck pace, everything was interesting she did concise but understandable proofs.
Also she included interesting side material, such as how Google ranks it's pages and some numerical algorithms.

make sure to put in the effort to dick her before the end of the term.

>your digital systems prof is a pajeet who blends words together when he's speaking

hmm where do you study? This term there's also a female professor teaching measure theory in my uni

not a professor but my math teacher in HS was a woman. She was an excellent teacher, because of her teaching methods I actually got interested in maths in the first place.

Same story, in high school only my female math teachers were any good.

I'm not in the US or Europe and here the female math professors are amazing, just as good as the male ones. The reason is, I believe, that there is no "grill power XDD" movement here so women who make it to their PhD are basically as competent as you can get as a mathematicians.

In the US and Europe this is not the case, politics has gotten in the way and every female with a doctorate is less knowledgeable than a highschooler. Pretty sad if you ask me. But remember, it is not women who are bad or stupid. It is the political agendas that are manipulating them. These women become unqualified doctors not because they are evil, but because the system is shaped in a way that a woman can't face a single adversity in academia or else the entire department is branded as sexist and then replaced with feminist ideologues.

Remember, women are cool and vaginas feel good around my penis.

>Thread is by a frogposter

>every female with a doctorate is less knowledgeable than a highschooler

But user I think you're the one who's less knowledgeable than a highschooler

I meant in the US. My female professors are geniuses and they have encouraged me a lot to become as good as them, and I consider that my goal.

But then in the US you get Piper Perry with her joke of a doctoral thesis.

Kek

I've had great professors who were women desu.

It's always nice to base general claims about people from some funny meme.

cool

I've legit had sex with a female maths professor. Of course, I wasn't one of her students. The sounds she made... kinda ruined it for me.

Maybe you think she is an isolated incident but riddle me this, if the US system is still functioning as intended, how did she even get her PhD?

OOONG OOOONG YEAH OOONG OOOONG

If democracy works, how come Trump is president? Judging something by extreme cases is stupid

But there is nothing inherently wrong with Trump being president. I don't like him but the rules of the presidency say "Whoever gets more electoral votes gets the post". On the other hand, to get a math PhD you are supposed to be good at math, to know your stuff and have written a serious mathematical work.

Maybe she knows math, but she wrote a joke. A mockery of math.

i asume you are beginig with college or are in highschool, right? Well most profesors are women in those levels

Because there are fucked up retarded policies in place to win diversity points. Does that mean the majority of women who come out of PhD are retarded? Even with those policies in place, they don't let any nigger in there just because they are proud independent lesbians. And yea, you can show me all the tabloids of the cases were unis, but that doesn't mean the average math PhD from Princeton is an incompetent moron, nor does it mean that's a good reason why you view women as lesser teachers. Also, your merit as an academic doesn't correlate in any way with your ability as a professor.
Oh fuck off faggot.b

Some of the best teachers I've had have been women. I think if you're a mathematician/physicist, then at that point gender doesn't really matter, you're smarter than 99% of people anyway.

Are you trying to imply that all these diversity policies are not lowering the level of the average female academic?

Riddle me this, if a person could get a PhD just by saying "I have vagina" and then get all the monetary and societal benefits having a PhD gets you, why would they instead choose to go the hard route and actually put in the effort?

It makes no sense, it is also simple economics. People go the route of least resistance most of the time.

hmm you're a fag

Yeah I'm taking a differential equations class with female professor and she's one of the best teachers I've ever had.

Men probably go more into industry with their math skills while women probably do jack shit or teach 5th grade.

The only people more annoying than women are Mathematicians.

>chinks
russians with thick accents are always superior

Mostly what happens is that they just fail. Lowering entrance standards doesn't mean the classes aren't going to be harder. They just make bullshit electives and retarded "recovery" courses like college algebra so you can stay longer and pay more tuitions. Look at the dropout rates, it's not really the case that they are letting out every retard they let in. It's not that you get a PhD for muh vagina, is that you get into a PhD program for muh vagina. And yes, I've also read those storries about some feminist cunt who failes every male or some stupid shit like that, but we are not at a particular crisis to make those conclusions. And again, making reference to teaching ability, that doesn't correlate with academic merit as it's a completely different thing. I cannot make grand claims, but what I found is that women are overrepresented in teaching. Now, obviously this doesn't really mean they make better teachers because you can have all the epistemological training and what not, but if you lack the theory, you are not going to be clear. So I believe that it's mostly due to a combination of really knowing your field, and having the tools to make a class with impact. Now, because there are still more men than women in academic positions, it's to be expected that more men will have that sort of legendary claaa that impacts you.

But if the policies only make entrance easier, not graduation, can you explain how Perry got her PhD?

>Instead of looking at the dropout rates let me take this marginal case and generalize
Look, the math in itself wasn't really wrong, it's just the fucking anoying sheboon wording she used. Probably the faculty knew that if they told her that's not the way to write an academic paper she would have called them racists or whatever. At the end they are not helping her in any way as any institute that read that abortion will probably throw her curriculum to the trash.

But she has jobs not only as a mathematician and professor, but also as a writer and communicator in mathematics.

They did her many favors. And if the only reason they did not complain about her thesis was because she would have called them racist then that means that diversity made her graduation easier. Are you reading your own words?

Do you understand the difference between the marginal case and the actual statistics you retard?

Math majors make for top tier qt3.14s

Also, she's a professor at the university of Hawaii... She aslo has a fucking blog were he rants, that's not a job as a communicator. Stop just fucking breathing memes and stupid shit for your own sake.
No, they are smelly autists.

>doctoral thesis
What thesis?

theliberatedmathematician.com/math/ it's pretty hilarious.

UCI

>Have $100
>Get a budget
>Can only spend 10% of my money each month
>At no point on a graph do I run out of money
>Therefore I have infinite money
Bet you guys feel stupid now

Please tell me she doesn't have a PhD

She has a PhD from princeton, given by an advisor who has a fields medal. She has the most valuable PhD a person can obtain. 99% of mathematicians will not get their degree from a top university. 99.99999% of mathematicians will not have a field medalist as their advisor and co-author. She has the best doctorate degree.

>no tripcode watermark

Not true Quentin-core.

Hey at least you got to give her the [math]\Delta[/math] though.

And what’s wrong with that?

Laplacian?

R A R E
A
R
E

More like [math]\delta[\math] when she started sounding like a seal. Sorta like this guy's laugh (not even exaggerating):
youtu.be/wgzdb0txR_c?t=323

>not del squared
Barbarian ape.

Gave her the ol d/dx

Men btfo

>professor is not a white male
Why are PoCnogs and women even alive?