ITT: Childhood favorites that you still enjoy off and on to this day

ITT: Childhood favorites that you still enjoy off and on to this day.

I'll start with bagel bites. These are shit if you use the microwave but Godly if done in the oven.

>alphagetties\ zoodles
>Kraft dinner with hot dogs
>tomato soup and grilled cheese
>celery with peanut butter and raisins (ants on a log)

kraft cheese or velveeta melted on saltines

Reminds me of when I got a Nintendo 64 for my 8th birthday. My dad set the N64 box in front of his TV stand, put 2 Yoo-Hoos on top of the box, and one on each side on the floor. Best gift presentation ever.

Friendly reminder that the cashier judges you. Every time.

drank a yoohoo and got horrible diarrhea for a few days
which is strange because i drink milk all the time and it's fine. i drank milk yesterday, in fact, finishing half a carton.
perhaps it had something to do with fact that the yoohoo drink was left open and unrefridgerated for three days before I drank it. i drink unrefridgerated milk for up to a week and it just gets savorier and savorier and it never leaves a mark on mh health. anything goes, I guess. food is crazy, huh?

I love these and I don't give a shit who knows. I'll tell the world.

Yoo hoo is mostly water

Holy shit nigger you just brought memories flooding back. Used to get some of these from a vending machine after swimming each week when I was a wee kid. Damn.

Shit taste desu, bagel bites are one of the only microwave-vs-oven food products that is superior in the microwave. The bread is too chewy to be good baked, it's only edible when it's full of nuclear sweat from getting nuked

They carried me through playing Metal Gear Solid on the PS1 when I was a nipper too.

Best sweets of all time

The microwave makes the bread inedible
The oven makes the outside crispy and the inside delicious
There is no way you could be more wrong

>me and little brother used to stay at home during the summer while both parents worked
>mom would always buy us snacks to eat while we were home alone
>pic related was our usual go-to items that were always in stock

I like this thread, OP. Super comfy.

the berry and the apple ones were my favorite.

>blueberry
Im sorry your parents didnt love you

You're one of those brown sugar cinnamon only fags aren't you? It happens to be my favorite flavor toasted, and my mother loves me very much!

When were these around? Don't remember them.

Around 1992. Nintendo made the most random licensed crap sometimes, there was that Super Mario 64 cassette player in 1999 for instance

get outta here kraft punk!

you're both wrong
smores was the only good one

Yeah sorry faggot but no, stop trying to pretend you're not eating yourself to death by putting bagel bites in the oven. bagel bites are supposed to be shit, just put them in the microwave, you'll probably get cancer no matter what anyway

Cut up hot dog in Kraft Mac n' cheese.

Kinda reminiscent of how my dog "judges" me for masterbaiting twice in an hour.

>stouffer's french bread pizza
>stouffer's salisbury steak and macaroni and cheese
>totino's pizza rolls
>tgi friday's buffalo wings
>tgi friday's potato skins
>cool ranch doritos with ranch sour cream

I like junk food. :-/

>he doesn't eat fruit

kids cuisine

Most of the shit I liked as a kid I'll still eat today. I don't give a shit

I eat none of the shit I ate as a kid, it's actually kind of sad I might just be dead inside

Friendly reminder I make 2.5 times what the cashier does.

I was like that during my 20s. I have fully embraced my childhood, and there's a revival happening as we speak. DuckTales is back on the air, NES is as popular as ever, paying homage to 80s films is in full gear, zombies are big (arguably they've always been big), McDonald's has hot mustard again...

Holy fuck I love being alive right now.

>only making 2.5 times min wage

Ain't even fat. These just cheer me up like no other

Bagel bites have always tasted like shit to me. No thx. Now ham and cheese hot pockets. That's where it's at. Whenever mom made tacos or dad made fettuccine alfredo with chicken though. Good times

Things I did eat but no longer really do

Kid friendly frozen meals with the penguin
Kraft and hot dogs (happy to see other anons enjoyed this delicacy as well)
French bread pizzas
Burgers/dogs on white bread
Grilled cheese and mater soup
Poop: dad formed ground beef into turd shapes and served with mash and gravy lol
Fendforyourself aka cereal for dinner / dad heads upstairs with a gallon of milk and the whole box of peanut butter crunch

Did they change the recipe? I tried some the other day and they were shit. I don't remember them being that nasty.

>I drink unrefridgerated milk
>it's fine it just tastes more and more like cheese!

What the fuck is wrong with you animals?

I know you faggots are retarded, so I'mma let you know that cherry > all.

>frosted cherry poptarts

My dude.

>not enjoying and realizing that all of the fruit flavored pop tarts are the best ones

I sincerely believe that the people who like the Smores or brownsugar ones have autism. Or a severe and debilitating mental illness.

One of the family dogs, a mix pitbull and boxer, always tried to pick my erect penis whenever I masturbate. Came to the point where if I wanted to masturbate, I will have to put him out back.

Why would you get such a nigger-tier dog when you could get something like a German Short-Haired Pointer, Hungarian Vizsla, or a Pharaoh Hound? You people and your virtue-signaling pitt-bull complex, I swear.

Missed opportunity, my dude

That's like tearing up a winning lottery ticket, you're just spitting in the face of God

you can get a 72 pack of those for like $8 at sams club

Easy Cheese on Keebler Club crackers. I know people find Easy Cheese wretched, but that shit on a buttery cracker is pure nostalgia for me.