Women can't do ma

>Women can't do ma...

math3ma.com/mathema/2015/10/11/dominated-convergence-theorem

Other urls found in this thread:

imo-official.org/year_individual_r.aspx?year=2017&column=total&order=desc&gender=show&nameform=western
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>-th.

>CUNY

I'd giver cuny a right tasting

women can do math but certain trigger lords tend to overinflate minor achievements by women just because they are women

why can't a girl or a black boy have faraday or isambard kingdom brunel as a role model? Who taught them to be sexist/racist? not me

OP do you know about statistics and how they help us understand reality?
Going by this thread i'll have to say no.

Men btfo

well then enlighten

nobody who does math disputes this. but when people like piper herron come along and start inserting their politics in to everything, it gets fucking annoying. nobody deserves a medal for their genitalia.

there exist far fewer girls in the rarified atmospheres of the upper extremes of mathematical talent.

imo-official.org/year_individual_r.aspx?year=2017&column=total&order=desc&gender=show&nameform=western

look at various different years and how in both more feminist and less feminist countries women usually make only 1 or 0 of the country's 6 best pre university mathematics students.

>nobody deserves a medal for their genitalia
china pls stop

yeah i agree. that doesn't mean women can't do math.

duhh. no one is saying that there is literally not a single woman who can do math. no one is saying that emmy noether was actually a man, or a fraud.

what is saying is that you can identify statistical trends within a population and identify those trends. one of those trends is that there are far fewer people who are very , very strong at mathematics who are women than there are who are men.

>one of those trends is that there are far fewer people who are very , very strong at mathematics who are women than there are who are men.
yeah i agree with that. i never said this wasn't the case

wow fucking groundbreaking

>cherrypicking something she probably wrote a while ago

if it was groundbreaking, it would be a journal paper, not a blog

what the fuck is this?

>white knighting some stupid shit

common core

haha american education is made to make kids retarded so they go full sjw (((who could be behind?)))
they even avoid math so kid dont even learn logic

I'm in that PhD program! Idk who that is though