Who here eats weeds? Many wild weeds are edible and rich in nutrients. Pic related is my favorite...

Who here eats weeds? Many wild weeds are edible and rich in nutrients. Pic related is my favorite, but no idea what it is called in English. It is similar to spinach.

I pick lambsquarter, young dandelion greens, purslane and chickweed. I don't know what you've got in your pic, though.

Pretty sure you're not meant to eat weeds.

uh oh here comes the weeds police

They are like mushrooms. Some are edible and others aren't. You can even grow them in your yard if you can get some seeds.

Im a goat and i cant stand em. Anyone else know that feel?

That's wood sorrel. Edible and nutritious.

hey i have some of that in my back yard. time for a tasty salad!

Dandelions are pretty nice. Leaves are bitter but go good in a salad. The root is good for cold/flu medicine. Also helps prevent wiener problems.

Treat dandelion greens like collard or mustard greens. You use a little brown sugar to cut the bitterness and then you use cider vinegar to cut the sweetness. This is of course after you have cooked them in smoked pork fat.

I was given a free sample of dandlion coffee and it was.. unique.

Tasted like grass. It was weird but I really liked it.

Actually I found the English name for it: Mallow.

for me it's the water spinach

The best way to eat weed by extracting the cannabinoids into a fatty base. I prefer coconut oil, as it's high in saturated fat which promotes both absorption of cannabinoids into the oil as well as increases bio availability within the body (versus other fats). Another tip is to add some lecithin to the mixture, because in theory it will emulsify the mixture further and promote further bio availability.

To prepare, set oven to ~250 degrees Fahrenheit. Grind cannabis into a fine consistency, and infuse mix in with your oil. Wrap it tightly with tin foil, and set it in the oven for at least 2 hours. Stir halfway thru.

When you're oil is done infusing, strain with cheese cloth and using an syringe or eye dropper carefully fill as many 0 sized gel capsules as possible.

If you prepare your oil correctly 1 or 2 capsules will send you to the moon.

kys degenerate

>dandelion coffee tasted like grass

Odd, because I made some in the traditional way by roasting the roots and boiling them and they had a roasted, earthy, bitter flavor not quite like coffee, but certainly not grass like. I have a feeling you had some kind of hipster dandelion tea that used the dried leaves or flowers, lol. How much did you pay for it, you deluded fuck?

I masturbate onto hobos is that similar?

Do you need an onion, too?

That looks like multiple different plants to me. How do I know which is edible?

eat a dick nigger
back to /pol/

quit larping

the one with the the tree leaves is yummy