What are some essential slavic dishes/recipes? My grandfather used to cook delicious Polish meals...

What are some essential slavic dishes/recipes? My grandfather used to cook delicious Polish meals, but I can't recall what it's all called or how to make it.

Vodka and cigarettes is the most well known AFIK.

sirnica and ćevapi are pretty good desu, there are easy recipes online, although they might be in a foreign language

Road tar
Pig shit
Vomit
Cigarette butts and spit

All classic slav meals

Probably Kwass, Pelmeni and Kompot.

Making pierogies is hard.

>tfw gf makes stuffed cabbage and I'd rather she just fucking made meatloaf or meatballs instead of this wet cabbagey thing.

> Making pierogies is hard.

The frozen ones ain’t bad and there might be a local Polish deli that has fresh ones.

>tfw gf makes stuffed cabbage and I'd rather she just fucking made meatloaf or meatballs instead of this wet cabbagey thing.

Kurwa sukinsyn…

Żurek and sauerkraut soup are really good desu. Anything with pickled fish, sauerkraut or cucumbers in brine is pretty Polish.

Bagels aren't very popular in Poland but they originated there.

Gnocchi aren't from Poland but they're used a lot because they're mostly made from potato flour. Milk soup and blood sausage aren't too popular anymore but they're still eaten in Poland.

Google "milk bar" it's a very Polish thing.

Also cheese logs

The store pierogi are pretty eh desu. You can make a shit ton yourself and freeze them and they'll be way better and preserved.

COULIBIAC

ZUREK

KROWKI

BARSCZ

USZKA

NAZIISM

>NAZIISM
Is it edible?

>The store pierogi are pretty eh desu.

Sure, they’re not as good as mom’s but they’er not bad and my mom was an off-the-boat Polack.

>Kurwa sukinsyn
Justify stuffed cabbage to me.

It's wet, and not nearly as good as meatballs or meatloaf.

>Justify stuffed cabbage to me.

It's good.

>he prefers dried up generic meaty mass to delicious juicy stuffed cabbage

Pielmieni and kwas are russian.

Are you saying Russians aren't slavic

I misread the OP, thought he asked for Polish specifically.

Making pierogi is easy, just time consuming.
t. user with a freezer full of pierogi

>NAZIISM

GERMANSKIE SABAKI? NIET, KRASNAJI JAROSLAVISM, DA! RASSIJA PASZOL WON KAPAC KARTOSZKA!